834498096 qwerty1 i need to be owned

DOM UK XXX said:
anyone else fancy browsing my computer
on anydesk 233976619
or
teamviewer
866 571 152
636fxy

also got dropbox with every one of Paulas videos and photos in it so you can add yourself to the list of sharers if you wish or create and share the links
if you prefer teamviewer i understand some people like to black the screen while they play.

DOM UK XXX said:
on anydesk 233976619
or
teamviewer
866 571 152
636fxy
Imwou
I would love access to your Dropbox please.

also got dropbox with every one of Paulas videos and photos in it so you can add yourself to the list of sharers if you wish or create and share the links
if you prefer teamviewer i understand some people like to black the screen while they play.
DOM UK XXX said:
on anydesk 233976619
or
teamviewer
866 571 152
636fxy

DOM UK XXX said:
on anydesk 233976619
or
teamviewer
866 571 152
636fxy
Imw

DOM UK XXX said:
on anydesk 233976619
or
teamviewer
866 571 152
636fxy

I would love access to your Dropbox

Sounds nice to be controlled.

Ready to take over my pc. Feel free to install parental control, key logger or somethin else. Take over admin rights...

Teamviewer: 329 648 907
Perm. Pass: 123456

i have my sisters's real Facebook,email and and bio data opened.
Her pics are in my pictures(no nudes)
Feel free to take control and lock me out,repost etc
Configure anydesk so that you have permanent access(bcz i dont know how to)

anydesk- 375778680

My Fiance has left me, looking for someone to make me feel lower than dirt over it, while accessing my PC on Teamviewer ,Disable my input and blackscreen me for short periods, please be interactive, you can even use my joinme to let others join in the fun. TV 329045500 pw 6700

Would love to voice chat while im black screened

smallcucky said:
My Fiance has left me, looking for someone to make me feel lower than dirt over it, while accessing my PC on Teamviewer ,Disable my input and blackscreen me for short periods, please be interactive, you can even use my joinme to let others join in the fun. TV 329045500 pw 6700

Would love to voice chat while im black screened

not working,check again

any perv wanna control my pc and humiliate me as you spread my asian gf on the web ? anydesk or teamviewer. pm if interested

Control my PC using teamviewer, ****** my 21yo bubble butt girlfriend on web - wherever you want. First, block my controls to do what u want. If only looking - kick. Pm me for ID and pass. Only expierenced users, make me regret

JasDoc said:
Control my PC using teamviewer, ****** my 21yo bubble butt girlfriend on web - wherever you want. First, block my controls to do what u want. If only looking - kick. Pm me for ID and pass. Only expierenced users, make me regret
ID?

teamviewer is running wide - for full, complete, total and ultimate control: 292 007 696 ... 4177 ... I badly need to give up my wife fully and completely to alpha bulls

team 850 662 706 pass 4081 my wifes folder is open and available for you to take and ****** or blackmail

Last edited:
Teamviewer: 329 648 907
Perm. Pass: 123456

My Fiance has left me, looking for someone to make me feel lower than dirt over it, while accessing my PC on Teamviewer ,Disable my input and blackscreen me for short periods, please be interactive, you can even use my joinme to let others join in the fun. TV 329045500 pw 3367 or anydesk desktop-iqu1s3a@ad

would love to voice chat while blackscreened

Last edited:
i have a very deep, overwhelming, uncontrollable need to give my wife up fully and completely to alpha bulls, and that need is growing stronger each day. i need this. it's leaving her in a very compromising situation ... helpless, vulnerable and at risk in a very real way. Teamviewer is running wide open ... 292 007 696 ... 3923

AnyDesk ID: 950752871 pw: welcome123 TeamViewer ID: 392948433 pw: welcome123

****** my gf, *********, completely afk, just recording my screen.

My Fiance has left me, looking for someone to make me feel lower than dirt over it, while accessing my PC on Teamviewer ,Disable my input and blackscreen me for short periods, please be interactive, you can even use my joinme to let others join in the fun. TV 329045500 pw 6039 or anydesk desktop-iqu1s3a@ad

would love to voice chat while blackscreened

973 223 907