Tributes i have done.

• Love
Reactions: MrDave, wifereadyformore and Carmonloves
dippingtoes said:
Defintely a beautiful hotwife. Very worthy of a cum tribute. But i have other requests i have to do first. It will be more than a week before i can stroke and cum to her. Thank you very much for the awesome pics and vids to choose from. I loved the cumshot on her tits. May you both enjoy an amazing sex life and each other in general.

Reactions: dippingtoes
TaraErum said:
Yes, I can wait. You can make it public and share anywhere you want. She loves it.
Ok. Thanks. I will post it in my Cumtributes i have done thread. I'm happy to see that she does love cumtributes.

Reactions: Bobman
FUCK I need you to cum on pic of my wife FUCKING HERSELF naked in public with her 12" dildo!!!

There is a VIDEO of that action and more she did on the balcony even after she got caught by a guy on the beach who began pointing her out. Last pics are the video editor working on the vid foe me. Made my dick hard watching him watching my wife masturbate in public!!! Said he'd never seen anything like it before. I want to GIVE YOU that video as a thanks for cumming on my wife!!! I know the video will make you shoot cum too!

PLEASE post your vid of you shooting cum on my wife HERE.

1696712026723.png
1696712098572.png
1696712118467.png
1696712135049.png
1696712219539.png
1696712238300.png
1696712264790.png

• Love
Reactions: Bobman, Paulag, DaveJ and 3 others
Riskyguy said:
FUCK I need you to cum on pic of my wife FUCKING HERSELF naked in public with her 12" dildo!!!

There is a VIDEO of that action and more she did on the balcony even after she got caught by a guy on the beach who began pointing her out. Last pics are the video editor working on the vid foe me. Made my dick hard watching him watching my wife masturbate in public!!! Said he'd never seen anything like it before. I want to GIVE YOU that video as a thanks for cumming on my wife!!! I know the video will make you shoot cum too!

PLEASE post your vid of you shooting cum on my wife HERE.

1696712026723.png
1696712098572.png
1696712118467.png
1696712135049.png
1696712219539.png
1696712238300.png
1696712264790.png
I would love to shoot a load of cum on your hot wife in her awesome dildo action pic. You just have to wait until I have done other cumtributes waiting ahead of you. Hopefully that's ok. I will post it here when finished per your request and thank you for the request.

• Love
Reactions: Riskyguy
Smallertributer said:
I would love to shoot a load of cum on your hot wife in her awesome dildo action pic. You just have to wait until I have done other cumtributes waiting ahead of you. Hopefully that's ok. I will post it here when finished per your request and thank you for the request.
Hey thanks!!! Is there anywhere else you would post your cum trib on my wife?

Reactions: Smallertributer
Riskyguy said:
Hey thanks!!! Is there anywhere else you would post your cum trib on my wife?
You're welcome. I don't have anywhere else to post it anymore. I used to post cumtributes on what used to be called Twitter but I'm not on there anymore.

I'll soon have a few cumtributes I have been asked to do that is ok to post here. I hope all of you cum lovers enjoy them.

• Love
Reactions: misterguy, borednhorny and antoinelafaite
MyDDwife2good4me said:
Still doing good work :)
Thank you. I'm giving it everything this 55 year old perv has.

My latest cumtribute I have done is to @Bigtitty which i also posted in one of her threads. I hope she gets more and better cumtributes from other cumtributers. I hope that for all that are wanting to see their pics with a ball emptying load of cum on them.
View attachment 20231012_174202.mp4

• Love
Reactions: Bobman, Bigtitty and MrDave
  • Love
Reactions: Bobman, Frustratedhub, Paulag and 3 others
Would love to see you work on my wife!

20190525_212252.jpg IMG_1296.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Frustratedhub and Smallertributer
newtosharing said:
Would love to see you work on my wife!

20190525_212252.jpg IMG_1296.jpg
I'd love to cum on her but you're gonna have to wait a good while for it. I've got quite a list of ones to do before I can.

Smallertributer said:
I'd love to cum on her but you're gonna have to wait a good while for it. I've got quite a list of ones to do before I can.
Perfectly understandable! Happy to wait my turn

• Love
Reactions: Smallertributer