Tributes i have done.

Smallertributer said:
I finally got to your cumtribute to your wife. I am so sorry you had to wait so long. I can only hope it is good enough to be worth the wait.

View attachment 20231024_195737.mp4 20231024_195822.jpg
Where should I send the video of my wife fucking herself in public as in the photo you just shot cum on?

• Love
Reactions: Bobman and Smallertributer
Riskyguy said:
Where should I send the video of my wife fucking herself in public as in the photo you just shot cum on?
Question answered I see.

Trying to wait patiently for my wife's turn, but definitely chomping at the bit!

newtosharing said:
Trying to wait patiently for my wife's turn, but definitely chomping at the bit!
I don't like the idea of people having to wait so long but I never expected I'd be getting so many requests. If it helps any there a four people that won't be getting a cumtribute since they seem to have stopped being on the site. So you are 4 tributes closer than you were. You are within the next 7 days now. If you could just hang in there for me, I am gonna cum on your hot naughty wife. I promise you i have been cumming on people's pics every day trying to get everyone done as fast as I can. I just can't show all of them to the public per the requests.

Reactions: Bobman and newtosharing
Here is another requested cumtribute I can post since it does not show her face. I so wanted every drop to land right on her ass hole but things don't always work out the way I hope for. The video of this one is edited to be shorter due technical difficulties. Sorry.

View attachment 20231030_180507.mp4 20231030_181023.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Frustratedhub, ddjaneluvsd, borednhorny and 1 other person
I also posted my cumtribute to this lovely Australian slut in the thread her pic was posted. Since she had her mouth open with her tongue sticking out like a very good girl she was rewarded with some of my load of cum on her tongue.

View attachment 20231101_184844.mp4 20231101_184953.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Bobman, frenchfuncouple, ddjaneluvsd and 2 others
newtosharing said:
Would love to see you work on my wife!

20190525_212252.jpg IMG_1296.jpg
She gets my cum on her tomorrow night. 😈🍆💦💦💦

• Love
Reactions: newtosharing and Frustratedhub
Smallertributer said:
She gets my cum on her tomorrow night. 😈🍆💦💦💦
Can't wait!

• Love
Reactions: Smallertributer
  • Love
Reactions: Bobman, Frustratedhub and newtosharing
  • Love
Reactions: Frustratedhub, dark and Smallertributer
newtosharing said:
She never looks so hot as she does blasted with cum!
It pleases me that you love seeing another man's cum on her. I would too.

Reactions: newtosharing
Smallertributer said:
It pleases me that you love seeing another man's cum on her. I would too.
I only wish it happened more often! I'd also love to see cum on top of cum until she's totally drowned it it

• Love
Reactions: Frustratedhub and Smallertributer
newtosharing said:
I only wish it happened more often! I'd also love to see cum on top of cum until she's totally drowned it it
I wish the same for everyone that loves to see another man or more cum to get cumtributes more often. I love seeing a man's woman getting cumtributes. At my age cumtributes are not as easy for me anymore. But the next time I get to another one for you, I'll cum on the same cum pic I just did to add more.

Hey hoping you can cum tribute my friend

Screenshot_20231103_202521.jpg e119da2d-d642-4f43-b958-b5e6c9dc6a6a.png Screenshot_20231103_202726.jpg 9e833315-2782-45c2-a3bc-c0d16409d217.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Bobman, misscara, Frustratedhub and 1 other person
ArrogantBull said:
Hey hoping you can cum tribute my friend

Screenshot_20231103_202521.jpg e119da2d-d642-4f43-b958-b5e6c9dc6a6a.png Screenshot_20231103_202726.jpg 9e833315-2782-45c2-a3bc-c0d16409d217.jpg
I sure can but I got so many women to cum tribute before I can get to your friend. I can't say how long it would be before I do. If you're ok with that I will eventually cum on her.

Reactions: Frustratedhub
Smallertributer said:
I sure can but I got so many women to cum tribute before I can get to your friend. I can't say how long it would be before I do. If you're ok with that I will eventually cum on her.
No worries, im perfectly okay with waiting, would just love to see her face and body covered in cum

• Love
ArrogantBull said:
No worries, im perfectly okay with waiting, would just love to see her face and body covered in cum
I'd love to see a good load of cum on her gorgeous face and body too. I definitely want my cum to be one of those loads.

Reactions: ArrogantBull
Ready for that ?

Capture d'écran 2023-11-09 005428.png
photo_4_2023-11-07_23-43-52.jpg

• Love