• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trophy Wife Mounted and Stuffed

• Thread startertwerpedbyjulie
  • Start date
Sunday?

jag said:
Twerp,

when can we expect the rest of the story of your brothers visit and the valentines day events ?

Thanks for sharing with us.

I'm not trying to be a jagweed. Mistress has a date tonight, and is spending the night at his place. So tomorrow should work.

Why not tonight? Well I'm going out, and having as much fun as possible considering I have a cock blocker on.

Sunday

I know it didn't show up, but I'm getting close. I managed to get totally shit faced Saturday night, and had to have someone take me home. If I had not been caged I would have never left the house. Masturbation would have kept me from being stupid.

twerpedbyjulie said:
My brother claims to have bedded in excess of two hundred women. Might explain why he keeps getting married and divorced.

Sounds like locker-room boasting. But, even if your brother has bedded "in excess" of (say) a mere 20 women, that would probably be sufficient to account for his repeated divorces.

Since your brother has aged and put on more than a little weight (I gather, from what you said earlier), and may not be as attractive to all those women he would like to bed as he once was, maybe he secretly wishes his wife would take control of his sex life (i.e., of him), while vigorously denying any such thing (to you). You might consider suggesting to your sister-in-law that if she were to "begin working on him" in sensuously-seductive and patient ways, before too long she would find him willingly accepting her locking him in a male chastity device "just for fun," for "just a little while," then "a little longer"... and longer... and longer... and, while carrying out her program (should she decide to do it), she might begin visualizing herself eventually becoming your brother's Mistress.

I mean, if your wife — now your Mistress — was able to accomplish that vis-a-vis you, your sister-in-law must find that concept powerfully attractive. I mean, how could she not be secretly envious of Melissa...?

Returned

I'm back. The combining of websites had at least one plus. Melissa believes (with perhaps a bit of my input) that the "old" website is dead and gone. She did have me check it several times while she watched. Might have been a bit disappointed, but what would have been an edited retelling of an experience now has no barriers. Everything is otherwise just dandy if you love living your life as a cuckold.
Which I still do, and at this juncture see no end in sight. More coming soon.
Ron

What will your punishment look like if she ever finds out you've pulled the wool over her eyes?

-Hiki

hiki said:
What will your punishment look like if she ever finds out you've pulled the wool over her eyes?

-Hiki

Vengeful? I'll probably join another site as a diversion. Additionally sweet Mel has her own Master/Mistress in the form of my older brother and his wife. I'll endure almost anything she dishes out with the exception of extended periods without sex. If that happens I believe just the mention of contacting her M&M will cause her to take stock before proceeding.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Vengeful? I'll probably join another site as a diversion. Additionally sweet Mel has her own Master/Mistress in the form of my older brother and his wife. I'll endure almost anything she dishes out with the exception of extended periods without sex. If that happens I believe just the mention of contacting her M&M will cause her to take stock before proceeding.

That would be catastrophic !

Any ways, before anything like that happens, please finish the story of your brothers visit !!

TILF or Teacher I'd Lke to Fuck

imported_jag said:
That would be catastrophic !

Any ways, before anything like that happens, please finish the story of your brothers visit !!

I will try. I have around 10,000 words on my brother's visit, but most of it will never make the post.
May end up with bullet points only because every time I read it I end up thinking it's pretty bad at least from my wife's point of view.

We're in good shape otherwise.

They have a fairly recent tradition at the school where Melissa is Asst. Principal. TILF although Mel strictly speaking is Administrative the students lump everyone into the same group. There are appropriately 2,200 students at the high school with a nearly fifty-fifty split between male and female. The girls vote on the male teacher they'd like to fuck, and of course the boys pick the female teacher.

The previous three years a young (mid-twenties) female teacher had run away from her nearest competitor. This year when the results were "published" Melissa placed second. Out of the seven hundred some votes cast Melissa gathered 287 votes while the younger teacher ended up with 354, and the rest split. Considering the difference in age, as well as a marked difference in how they dress Melissa did really well.

The results were delivered by postal service to our home several weeks ago. Also included were the "best" three photoshopped pictures of my wife having sex with the winner of the male teacher award.

Unfortunate that the males aren't privy to just what a slut their principal is in real life.

Tilf 2

How many more votes she'd have gotten if they knew their principal not only liked to fuck herself in the ass with vegetables but loved cleaning it off afterward using her tongue and mouth. That their strict zero tolerance principal was a self proclaimed slut pig. If you're a student you shouldn't be on this site unless you're eighteen, but if you go to a high school with the initials MW this is way better than photoshopped pictures, and if you're a dominant male she's turns into a weak little girl with a gushing pussy.

Ron,

twerpedbyjulie said:
I'm back. The combining of websites had at least one plus. Melissa [my boss-wife / mistress] believes — with perhaps a bit of my input — that the "old" website is dead and gone. She did have me check it several times while she watched. Might have been a bit disappointed...

Welcome back. Sounds like you've outsmarted your Mistress, for the time being — at least, as long as you continue to remember to delete your browser history each time you log off...

twerpedbyjulie said:
...but, what would have been an edited retelling of an experience now has no barriers.

That does sound like a plus...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Everything is otherwise just dandy if you love living your life as a cuckold.
Which I still do, and at this juncture see no end in sight.

Very good... sounds like you continue to have a positive view of your natural position in your Mistress's marriage.

twerpedbyjulie said:
More coming soon.

OK, will look forward to your continued recounting of your strongly-sexual Mistress's erotic adventures and your experiences as her cuckold.

Speaking of which, would you be willing to fill the forum in regarding your also-strongly-sexual former wife Ms. Julie letting you know she would like to get together with you (so to speak) before she marries her current fiance (which he had agreed to, evidently) — and, if you accepted, the corollary that you would have to obtain your current Mistress's permission as your keyholder (i.e., she would have to unlock you) — or, if your Mistress said "no," the implication that you would have to confess to Ms. Julie that your Mistress requires you to wear a male chastity device and had refused to remove it for your assignation with her...?

It had the sound of an interesting story about it...

—Custer

Last edited:
Melissa's Face

You want those kids to find out just what a slut their principal is don't you?

Ron, my man you need to just nut up, and let us know what happened between the two of you, and your brother and his wife. It's already been established (other threads) that you sucked his cock, and he came all over your face.

I think it's also clear that he fucked your wife. How much worse or better can it get?

You're an old cuckold dude with a hot young piece of ass you can't satisfy.

Your wife would rather fuck cucumbers than you.

Failing the story by all means feel free to post more pictures of that dandy large breasted mate.

Come on you can do it.

Yeah Yeah

Howwee said:
You want those kids to find out just what a slut their principal is don't you?

Ron, my man you need to just nut up, and let us know what happened between the two of you, and your brother and his wife. It's already been established (other threads) that you sucked his cock, and he came all over your face.

I think it's also clear that he fucked your wife. How much worse or better can it get?

You're an old cuckold dude with a hot young piece of ass you can't satisfy.

Your wife would rather fuck cucumbers than you.

Failing the story by all means feel free to post more pictures of that dandy large breasted mate.

Come on you can do it.

Subtle aren't you? Do you like to have sex? Do you like to travel?
Then fuck off.
Just caught that on the HBO series VeeP.

A part of me wants all of the students to see her. I mean the thought of this mature woman who is one step from the top of the food chain suddenly shown as the hornyest piece of ass in the school just makes me squirt.

Can't help it. I beat off imagining six of them showing up at our front door with a batch of pictures of their naked Principal fucking herself, abusing her breasts, nasty things written on her body. She wouldn't have any choice. She'd fuck them all. I want to show her off to younger kids. Then I come back to the real world.

I worked on the weekend with my brother for a couple of hours today. I have to be buzzed, and feeling really submissive or I can't write.

So I'm trying honest. Until then.

Is this the Mrs. K Asst. Principal at your kid's high school?

Your mistress is stunningly beautiful. Especially those boobs of hers, when not tied up
grotesquely!

-Hiki

twerpedbyjulie said:
Is this the Mrs. K Asst. Principal at your kid's high school?

Probably not — although, to be truthful, I suppose I should say I have no idea who the assistant principal is these days at the high school my son attended.

For some reason, this brings to mind a question I posed to my son many years ago. He had graduated from high school a couple of years earlier, and was home on break, at the time, from the university he was attending out of state. I asked him what his and his friend's thoughts were about a political question then under debate in the state legislature that pertained to the public schools. He said it didn't concern them. Graduating from high school, he pointed out, is sort of like being released from prison. Afterwards, you don't spend much time reminiscing with your former cellmates about the good old days behind bars.

Anyway, regarding the photos you posted: what gorgeous big tits and what a beautiful face your Mistress has. If she likes sex beyond the constraints of her marriage — hey, that isn't against the law, ya' know...

That's On Her

hiki said:
Your mistress is stunningly beautiful. Especially those boobs of hers, when not tied up
grotesquely!

-Hiki

Melissa does that stuff all on her own. Honestly, it doesn't do a ton for me, but when she clips her nipples together, or writes obscenities on her body I'm pretty much a lost little puppy dog just wanting to nurse. Thanks by the way.

Yes I Most Definitely Know

Custer Laststand said:
Probably not — although, to be truthful, I suppose I should say I have no idea who the assistant principal is these days at the high school my son attended.

For some reason, this brings to mind a question I posed to my son many years ago. He had graduated from high school a couple of years earlier, and was home on break, at the time, from the university he was attending out of state. I asked him what his and his friend's thoughts were about a political question then under debate in the state legislature that pertained to the public schools. He said it didn't concern them. Graduating from high school, he pointed out, is sort of like being released from prison. Afterwards, you don't spend much time reminiscing with your former cellmates about the good old days behind bars.

Anyway, regarding the photos you posted: what gorgeous big tits and what a beautiful face your Mistress has. If she likes sex beyond the constraints of her marriage — hey, that isn't against the law, ya' know...

Ah Custer you know more than most. I'm buzzed by the way having just come from the bar where I used to be a regular until the Halloween number. The new Saturday bartender is younger (30) blond, and OMG the body on this woman. Maybe too full for some, but perfect for me. Gotta be double D, and in her tight black dress she was showing generous amounts of her treasures. Dick brained Greg (the one who fucked Mel on Halloween) wasn't there which made it perfect. Everyone seemed happy to see me, but that might mean they just hope Melissa starts showing up.

Well she most definitely enjoys sex outside of marriage, and the only constraints she feels are rope or cuffs. Shit I'm approaching sixty, and this is MY wife!!!!! She wanted to do a father/daughter number in K.C. during a extended weekend. Melissa didn't have sex with anyone but me, but she got hit on several times not unexpected given her apparel or lack of same. Had a guy who was mid-twenties sitting across from me at our table with him sitting next to Mel.

"You're her dad?" I know he asked because of the way she was dressed. Not how a daughter would dress in front of her dad. I didn't have a chance to answer. Mel jumped in and said yes I was, but we had a "special" relationship since my wife, her mother had died. "Don't we Daddy?" She stood up as best she could in the booth, and gave me a kiss only lover's would share. Think he may have said, "That's fucked up." It was a fun evening with Mel calling me daddy whenever anyone might hear, and invariably showed inappropriate behavior. Best was on the elevator heading up to our room. One other couple, and two males.
"Daddy I love you so much." Mel put her arms around my neck, and we once again made out in front of some people with rather astonished looks on their faces. Might have just thought I was her sugar daddy.

The sex when we hit our room was pretty intense, and yeah she called me daddy. We've been over this before. She maintains she has never felt any physical attraction towards her real father. Just a fantasy. I guess I don't much mind either way given that I'm the recipient of her fantasy.

I'm curious. What was the political question that you asked your son about? By the way he's spot on about the high school number.

I take it back

OK. You can hold off on the story for as long as you want buddy as long as you keep posting that hot bitches picture.

Where the hell was she when my kids were in school?

twerpedbyjulie said:
I'm curious. What was the political question that you asked your son about?

It involved, as I recall, whether the state legislature should enact a law requiring that students pass an "exit examination" before they could graduate from high school.

I remember suspecting that more than a few legislators would be unable to pass such an examination themselves, and thinking a prerequisite for any such law should be a demonstration that all the legislators are themselves capable of passing a "high school exit examination" before passing a law that would inflict that on all the secondary students statewide.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
It involved, as I recall, whether the state legislature should enact a law requiring that students pass an "exit examination" before they could graduate from high school.

I remember suspecting that more than a few legislators would be unable to pass such an examination themselves, and thinking a prerequisite for any such law should be a demonstration that all the legislators are themselves capable of passing a "high school exit examination" before passing a law that would inflict that on all the secondary students statewide.

Where the hell do you live that they don't have exit exams already? And TBH, the one here in California, an 8th grader could pass.

midnightfapper said:
Where the hell do you live that they don't have exit exams already?

According to an online source, the U.S. states that require high school exit exams are:

"Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Idaho, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Virginia. There are 24 in all, and more states are adding [exit exams] every year."

The statement is undated, so I don't know whether that's as of this year or some previous year.

Anyway — the state I live in is included among them, so the legislature must have passed that requirement. (I haven't followed that educational issue, such as it is, and had to look it up.)

Re.:

Custer Laststand said:
I suspected more than a few legislators would be unable to pass such an examination themselves...

And:

midnightfapper said:
The one here in California, an 8th grader could pass.

I don't see that your comment has any relevance to mine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread