• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

UK celebs we wanna see blacked

• Thread starterbigblknthick
  • Start date
Agree Fiona Bruce!

you are so right my friend ...tina obrien mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Minnie Driver

Smoking. MFBC---Love her skin tone!

nice thread

Well at this moment i go for the cute cheerleader from heroes. Hayden Panettiere look at these face expression it look like she ask come on guy,s fake me with some BBC by my mouth. Don,t you wanna grap her by her long blond hair and put your BBC in her mouth for a deepthroat and let her swallow all your cum.

Attachments

• hayden 1.jpg
    hayden 1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 210
  • hayden 2.jpg
    hayden 2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 161
  • hayden 4.jpg
    hayden 4.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 191
Well this one is my favorite from her , don,t you think she knows there are guy,s who faked her. On this picture she,s gegging too get faked. I have this pictures so big that i could not post them first so i had to make them smaller to get posted. Shame isn,t it.

One of these pictures is faked already i,m gonna post it by celebrity fakes in the other forum.

Attachments

• hayden 3.jpg
    hayden 3.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 191
Last edited by a moderator:
Big, hideously fake plastic knockers, bottled blonde and not all that attractive in the face.

But......on another UK celebrity front......I could have sworn I saw big-titted 80's singer Samantha Fox, in a vid clip online, sucking some black meat. If it wasn't her she has a twin out there who likes dark dick.

Last edited by a moderator:
she is amazing man

Uk celebs

keira would be good?

Nina Hossain

Newsreader - posh voice and a good looking slut always does it for me!

Attachments

• nina1.jpg
    nina1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 238
  • nina2.jpg
    nina2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 193
local news

some minor 'celeb'! nice fuckable mouth!

Attachments

• philippa1.jpg
    philippa1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 159
  • philippa2.jpg
    philippa2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 127
Julia Bradbury

She's not the best looking, but her legs are amazing - would never get tired of holding em wide apart!

Attachments

• julia3.jpg
    julia3.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 292
  • julia1.jpg
    julia1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 128
carol smilie

still got a freat figure

Attachments

• carol3.jpg
    carol3.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 221
  • carol2.jpg
    carol2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 253
  • carol1.jpg
    carol1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 165
more

couple more

Attachments

• fiona1.jpg
    fiona1.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 470
  • j1.jpg
    j1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 424
nigella

she has to have some dirty secrets!

Attachments

• nigella1.jpg
    nigella1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 324
  • nigella2.jpg
    nigella2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 212
re:kirsty young.years ago,when kirsty worked for bbc scotland,she was seeing a fellow colleague who shall remain nameless.this guy was a friend of mine,and after fucking kirsty young one evening he showed me his back.she had ripped it to shreds with her nails while he was fucking her,apparently she is one very dirty girl.

Always like the thought that just before coming on camera, a presenter has had her mouth full of cock, or she knows she's going to get fucked really hard as soon as shes leaves the studio!

You know this site has fucked you up for good when you interpret this:

"worked for bbc scotland,"

as 'worked for big, black cock scotland'? Why, I didn't know they had a chapter there...

Hehehe, yeah, whenever i see BBC, it's my first thought!

And now I'm thinking JK Rowling would be fun - wonder if she has a wizard's sleeve...!!

Users who are viewing this thread