UK celebs we wanna see blacked

• Thread starterbigblknthick
  • Start date
For me personaly,

The 'perfectly formed' celebs just don't do it.

I'd like to see Kirsty Alsop from 'Location location' Taking a good sized gangbang or maybe Leticia Dean (East enders) in the missionary possition with a really 'big' lad going at her bare back

Interesting thread

Jon

zuk i wud love to see Leticia Dean with a massive black cock in her hands

Gemma atkinson already been to the dark side with a footballer marcus bent

Corrie star Helen Flanagan is dating Manchester City footballer Micah Richards

hope shes been to the darkside joey

Jennifer Ellison just deserves to be pinned to a bed and have the living daylights banged outta her by an oversized black

Test_My_Wife said:
Jennifer Ellison just deserves to be pinned to a bed and have the living daylights banged outta her by an oversized black

if i one the lotto . the first thing i would do is ask jennifer ellison to name her price. then get a big black stud to fuck the hell out of her

white_warrior said:
I mean her, of course... check out the Jennifer Ellison thread...

65303d1201372975-jennifer-ellison-thread-jen_aug_ell_3_big.jpg

she is just perfect .would give anything to watch her suck and fuck bbc. my dream girl

Last edited by a moderator:
fitfunbabe said:
theres loads i want to see get blacked but here are some of my top list ( not in any order) Carol Vorderman,Lorraine kelly,Carol Smillie,Nigella Lawson,Georgie Thompson,Davina Mccall,Jessie Wallace,Tazmin Outhwait,but my top choice would be Helen Flanagan who plays Rosie Webster in Coronation Street, what people think?

mm rosie webster is fucking hot.would love to see her fucked by bbc .georgie thompson as well

stephensmall said:
oh how can I forget 18 yr old Helen Flanagan (Rosie Webster) from Coronation Street. Just zoom up to that mouth and tell me she doesn't deserve BBC.

mmmmmmm my god lets hope the little minx starts fucking bbc soon.she is fucking hot. you have any more pics ?

rosie webster is seeing a black man :)

It would be fantastic If Rosie's character were given a black boyfriend; maybe the story could involve Rosie's 'mum' Sally as she's a dirty slut too.

I'd love to see pictures of Zara Phillips, Holly Willoughby, Anthea Turner and politicians Caroline Flint and Jackie Smith getting blackings.

hattersfan said:
It would be fantastic If Rosie's character were given a black boyfriend; maybe the story could involve Rosie's 'mum' Sally as she's a dirty slut too.

I'd love to see pictures of Zara Phillips, Holly Willoughby, Anthea Turner and politicians Caroline Flint and Jackie Smith getting blackings.

rosies dad used to have a blk guy work for him..would off been hot if he had fucked her

1_wonder she flirted with him a bit

keeley

has to be the sexiest thing on uk tv love to see her get down and dirty with some black cock

Attachments

• keeley_hawes.jpg
    keeley_hawes.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 159
  • keeley_hawes_pride_and_prejudice000004.jpg
    keeley_hawes_pride_and_prejudice000004.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 167
fitfunbabe said:
Gemma atkinson already been to the dark side with a footballer marcus bent

I keep seeing the name marcus bent linked with all these gorgeous white girls. How does such a bloody average football player get such fantastic pussy?

Oh and dont give me the , "because hes got a huge black cock" these girls could get that from good black players. ;),

Just wondering why he seems to be so popular i guess.

Maybe he's a nice guy? Maybe it's because he's got a shit load of cash? Maybe it's because women find him attractive? Or maybe it's a combination of all of those! Who knows - good luck to him!

who cares lol let him keep gettin us white girls

anyone think melisa porter needs to be blacked?