• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

uncircumsized extra thick mature black men

• Thread starterdavid477
  • Start date
mwf-looking said:
One of my past lovers sent me a message the other day and told me too be ready for some hot times yesterday! I chatted with him about the details and got so wet that I cold hardly wait too do it. We met yesterday morning and had breakfast together at witch time we finalized all that I would be doing. After that I went on a little shopping spree and picked up some new sexy outfits too entice my lovers. We agreed too meet at the motel and I used hubbies credit card too get a room for the night along with some drinks. We went in and had a little fun too liven things up all while the door was wide open so all could see and I was told if anyone walked in and asked too join I was too say that they could. In about a half hour there was another black gentleman that came in and I willingly asked him too join us. It didn't take him long too undress and I had that big uncut dick in my hands soon afterwards. It felt so good and looked so tasty that I just had too take it in my mouth and pleasure him. As the day wore on there were several more men that joined our little party and I was so wanting too service every one of them. Didn't want anyone too leave without being kissed, licked, sucked and fucked as much as they wanted. I know several people probably call me a slut, but I sure enjoy giving my hot uncut black men total release. Give them the pleasure that I feel they so deserve from all us mature white sluts. I enjoy those hot uncut mature black men also. Such beautiful bodies for

If this happened id like to go to that hotel!

three you might enjoy

do any of these mature negros have what it takes to make you kneel and worship?? which one? what would you do?

Attachments

• what-you-like.jpg
    what-you-like.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 214
  • peel-and-taste.jpg
    peel-and-taste.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 352
  • get-some-negro-meat.jpg
    get-some-negro-meat.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 193
Haven't been around for awhile, too busy. Had time tonite.
THANK YOU AGAIN, DAVID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my lips need exercising.

maybe these type of negro men can help you with that

bbclover11 said:
Haven't been around for awhile, too busy. Had time tonite.
THANK YOU AGAIN, DAVID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my lips need exercising.

any of these your type?

Attachments

• lick-it-and-swallow-it.jpg
    lick-it-and-swallow-it.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 203
  • nibble-now.jpg
    nibble-now.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 201
  • SUCK-IT-SLOW.jpg
    SUCK-IT-SLOW.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 188
  • do-yoiu-want-some.jpg
    do-yoiu-want-some.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 236
YES DAVE, second pic immediately above......................
LOOKS LIKE MY LUNCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All so yummy looking!

Hello everyone, sorry have been busy for a while. Yes Anna, that really did happen. it's a seedy motel that has XXX rated movies in the room as well as an adult arcade close by. I was there a couple times over the holidays and have too say I had a great time. It had been a while since I had a woman and I told one of my lovers that if he would go get a hot black lady I would let them watch while I done her. It didn't take him long too find a willing lady that was in her mid twenties and was so hot I almost thought about becoming a lesbian, lol. Just kidding cause I could never let all those mature uncut men go without being served like they should. Those pics you have posted Dave all look so yummy. I'm going there pretty regular now and I've even got the guy at the arcade too let me slip into the theater alone now and then. I always get attention when I walk in there with nothing on but my thigh high stockings and heels. I'm usually there taking care of business for a while when I do. Never can have enough mature, uncut dick.

Last edited by a moderator:
these two negros think they have what it takes

mwf-looking said:
Hello everyone, sorry have been busy for a while. Yes Anna, that really did happen. it's a seedy motel that has XXX rated movies in the room as well as an adult arcade close by. I was there a couple times over the holidays and have too say I had a great time. It had been a while since I had a woman and I told one of my lovers that if he would go get a hot black lady I would let them watch while I done her. It didn't take him long too find a willing lady that was in her mid twenties and was so hot I almost thought about becoming a lesbian, lol. Just kidding cause I could never let all those mature uncut men go without being served like they should. Those pics you have posted Dave all look so yummy. I'm going there pretty regular now and I've even got the guy at the arcade too let me slip into the theater alone now and then. I always get attention when I walk in there with nothing on but my thigh high stockings and heels. I'm usually there taking care of business for a while when I do. Never can have enough mature, uncut dick.

to make you get on your knees....do they?...

Attachments

• touch-it-first.jpg
    touch-it-first.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 250
  • kneel-negro-meat.jpg
    kneel-negro-meat.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 141
Always on my knees for black cock, always !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohio anyone

ohio everyone

anyone from louisiana

Attachments

• feed-me-uncut-negro.jpg
    feed-me-uncut-negro.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 139
  • uncut-nigger-drained.jpg
    uncut-nigger-drained.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 184
the last drops from the foreskin

david477 said:
anyone from louisiana
now wait about 15 minutes so you can start over getting the last of the left over cum under that thick black foreskin...

Attachments

• older-and-uncut-54.jpg
    older-and-uncut-54.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 311
david477 said:
anyone from louisiana

the balls on the bbc stud on the left look so big and needed to be drained.

Always on my knees!

I'm always on my knees for my sexy black uncut men. Can't get enough of that sweet blackman dick and cum. This is what I live for now days. Only regret is that I should have started much earlier in life. Who knows, maybe I could have had a few black ones too raise of my own. Mmmm, makes me wet and my nipples hard just too think of my tits being sucked while full of milk like that. Guess I'll just have too be satsified with getting that sweet blackman cream now and lots and lots of it too. Give all the pleasure I can for my beautiful uncut blackmen anytime they desire.

does this negro make the uncut list?

drain him slow since he has lots of cum...

Attachments

• drain it.jpg
    drain it.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 313
morning walk & saw this car parked on the side of road

the older negro caught me staring in the car....

Attachments

• interested-to-jump-in-car.jpg
    interested-to-jump-in-car.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 218
yes David, that is how it all began. walked down A dim lit street, slowly
walked pass the car under the dim street light. glanced and saw exactly what I wanted--BIG BLACK COCK--opend the door, slid next to the Master.
He smiled and said, " you know what you want, now do it."

I opened wide licked and sucked my first of oh so many BLACK COCKS,
SO VERY VERY MANY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this one is looking for you

peel it back...

bbclover11 said:
yes David, that is how it all began. walked down A dim lit street, slowly
walked pass the car under the dim street light. glanced and saw exactly what I wanted--BIG BLACK COCK--opend the door, slid next to the Master.
He smiled and said, " you know what you want, now do it."

I opened wide licked and sucked my first of oh so many BLACK COCKS,
SO VERY VERY MANY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• peel-and-suck.jpg
    peel-and-suck.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 274
Most of them look like they can still fuck a white ass good too. Luv msgary

how about this one?

already peeled back...taste it
MsGary said:
Most of them look like they can still fuck a white ass good too. Luv msgary

Attachments

• suck-that-negro-meat.jpg
    suck-that-negro-meat.jpg