• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

uncircumsized extra thick mature black men

• Thread starterdavid477
  • Start date
this one from the other forum

thanks, this mouth worked it!!

Attachments

• hungry-and-oral.jpg
    hungry-and-oral.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 355
lots of email this morning

a rash of lust for older uncut very dark mandingos

Attachments

• 57-year-old-truck-driver.jpg
    57-year-old-truck-driver.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 208
  • sit-boy.jpg
    sit-boy.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 299
last ones until the other forum opens up

thanks again for the requests (foreskin request out of control)
(enjoy tim)

Attachments

• foreskin-moment-of-pushbakc.jpg
    foreskin-moment-of-pushbakc.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 320
  • feeder-45.jpg
    feeder-45.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 352
  • man-juice-re.jpg
    man-juice-re.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 259
  • bathroom-oral.jpg
    bathroom-oral.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 208
  • ab-older-negro-for-wife-and-cucks.jpg
    ab-older-negro-for-wife-and-cucks.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 230
Stretches me so good!

I enjoy the feel of a big uncut black dick stretching my lips so tight as it slides deep down my throat till those big balls rest against my chin. Those big hands holding my mouth down on it, my tounge swirling around inside that hot sweet skin, tasting all that juice inside. Feel that hot uncut dick deep in all my holes, filing me, that skin sliding back and fourth inside my wet pussy feels so good when I tighten down on it. Just seeing a nice uncut dick makes me wet with anticipation, thanks baby!

wow, you are sexy with your tales of BBC (uncut of course)

mwf-looking said:
I enjoy the feel of a big uncut black dick stretching my lips so tight as it slides deep down my throat till those big balls rest against my chin. Those big hands holding my mouth down on it, my tounge swirling around inside that hot sweet skin, tasting all that juice inside. Feel that hot uncut dick deep in all my holes, filing me, that skin sliding back and fourth inside my wet pussy feels so good when I tighten down on it. Just seeing a nice uncut dick makes me wet with anticipation, thanks baby!

thanks for sharing with the requesters of this thread!
keep it coming!

only one request this morning

thx louie, will post later

Attachments

• push-it-back-ii.jpg
    push-it-back-ii.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 167
  • TASTE-IT.jpg
    TASTE-IT.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 222
one more from the other night

thx all for the uncut thread

Attachments

• mandingo-man-older.jpg
    mandingo-man-older.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 207
just in, uncut lover specials

quickies theme

Attachments

• older-thick.jpg
    older-thick.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 283
  • 394849668.jpg
    394849668.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 251
Had some today!

Went for a drive today as it was so nice. Stopped at this convience store too get a drink when I noticed a nice looking black man checking me out. All I was wearing was a swim suit coverup that is black and lacy. Got my drink and asked the clerk where the bathroom was and he informed me it was around the corner of the building. He gave me the key and I went there. I noticed that the black man was following me and I was feeling a little excited so I decided too check him out. I left the door unlocked and slightly ajar when I went in and it didn't take long for him too come in. We talked a few minutes and I offered too take care of him. He told me he was uncut and asked it that was a problem. I started beaming with excitement and told him that I loved my men that way. With that I dropped his pants and sat on the lavatory and gave him a long, wet blow job after witch I took him too a motel so he could stuff that big black dick anyplace he desired and give me his hot sweet cum. Next time we meet he is going too bring a couple of his friends along too. I can hardly wait. I enjoy worshiping my hot, uncut, black men.

hot, hotter, and hottest

mwf-looking said:
Went for a drive today as it was so nice. Stopped at this convience store too get a drink when I noticed a nice looking black man checking me out. All I was wearing was a swim suit coverup that is black and lacy. Got my drink and asked the clerk where the bathroom was and he informed me it was around the corner of the building. He gave me the key and I went there. I noticed that the black man was following me and I was feeling a little excited so I decided too check him out. I left the door unlocked and slightly ajar when I went in and it didn't take long for him too come in. We talked a few minutes and I offered too take care of him. He told me he was uncut and asked it that was a problem. I started beaming with excitement and told him that I loved my men that way. With that I dropped his pants and sat on the lavatory and gave him a long, wet blow job after witch I took him too a motel so he could stuff that big black dick anyplace he desired and give me his hot sweet cum. Next time we meet he is going too bring a couple of his friends along too. I can hardly wait. I enjoy worshiping my hot, uncut, black men.

multiple uncut negros putting their foreskins on your lips.....

last hour send through

just in from the ads section

Attachments

• service-de.jpg
    service-de.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 285
Ohhh that beautiful black dick looks so tasty. Making my mouth water just looking at that sexy tip peeking out, begging too be kissed and licked. Those big hot sexy balls hanging there, waiting too be sucked, licked, and carressed with my mouth. I wish I were there with that hot stud so I could show him how a hot slut takes care of her black man's beautiful dick.

can you smell that wetness?.....

mwf-looking said:
Ohhh that beautiful black dick looks so tasty. Making my mouth water just looking at that sexy tip peeking out, begging too be kissed and licked. Those big hot sexy balls hanging there, waiting too be sucked, licked, and carressed with my mouth. I wish I were there with that hot stud so I could show him how a hot slut takes care of her black man's beautiful dick.

they have that fresh aroma when it is moist under that foreskin.....

in from philly big daddy jarrod

asks that you give him a try....

Attachments

• jarrod-big-daddy.jpg
    jarrod-big-daddy.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 292
request by negro uncut lover

another cuck dressing up as we talked about in the last thread (older negro)

Attachments

• dress-up-for-uncut-negro.jpg
    dress-up-for-uncut-negro.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 338
mwf looking, tell me what you think about this...

wow, this is a nice thick uncut one...

Attachments

• smell-the-foreskin-h.jpg
    smell-the-foreskin-h.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 215
two more for the mature lovers

thx ray from florida minor (miami)

Attachments

• SWALLOW-SWQ.jpg
    SWALLOW-SWQ.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 282
  • took-me-rt.jpg
    took-me-rt.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 283
Sweet memories!

Mr David, My cocksucking days began at an ABS in the city. I was intimidated to ask the big black man if I could drain him, but once in the booth, it was easy, almost natural to serve the black man. They were so aromatic and tasty! Soon I was hooked and went into the theater so I could look up at my man while he climaxed in my mouth. Its been a long time. Maybe time for a repeat. Your posts and pics remind me of what I've been missing. Thank you for sharing them with us!
:bj:

don thank me ! thank the thick mandingo uncut meat men!

btmbabipoi said:
Mr David, My cocksucking days began at an ABS in the city. I was intimidated to ask the big black man if I could drain him, but once in the booth, it was easy, almost natural to serve the black man. They were so aromatic and tasty! Soon I was hooked and went into the theater so I could look up at my man while he climaxed in my mouth. Its been a long time. Maybe time for a repeat. Your posts and pics remind me of what I've been missing. Thank you for sharing them with us!
:bj:

they are the ones that need the oral services...peeled back thick foreskin and ready for the erection to reach its eruption stage these older negros deliver oral sex to those that enjoy this delicacy....

warm nut request

this older negro had you take 2 drinks so you can take it deeper down your throat

Attachments

• warm-nut-re.jpg
    warm-nut-re.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 270

Users who are viewing this thread