• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

uncircumsized extra thick mature black men

• Thread starterdavid477
  • Start date
hope your hunger lands you one of these!!

mwf-looking said:
Mmmmmm, that nice thick shaft with the head just poking out from under that hot foreskin makes my mouth water as always. I had a couple similar too that one last week but I could give that one a hell of a work out too. I can never get enough of that sweet black man dick. Those big sexy balls looks so tasty also. I so enjoy sliding my hand up and down a nice thick shaft while I suck and lick on some big, hot, hairy balls on a sexy mature black man. I'm heading out right now too see if I can locate two or three of them for a hot night of mature sexin.

sniff that foreskin then peel and suck!

Attachments

• suck-it-vc.jpg
    suck-it-vc.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 149
  • alabama-snake.jpg
    alabama-snake.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 150
Love that mature manly scent!

I enjoy smelling those sexy dicks. Slowly sliding my tounge along that hardening shaft so I can taste that sweet black men dick. Sliding my lips over the tip and pushing that hot skin back so I can lick and kiss all over that big hot head of it,,,,,,Mmmmm so very tasty indeed. I enjoy that hot musky scent of a hot hung man. Makes me so wet being close and giving such men pleasure. There is nothing sweeter than a hot black man peter, mmmmmm yes.

Lovley vacation

Had a very nice vacation last week.Hubby was working so I took off with a black gentleman that I've been seeing regularly. We went down too visit some of his family because he hadn't seen them for a while. As we drove down there, I couldn't help but feast on his big uncut manhood like I always do. He always has a sweet taste of cum inside that foreskin, mmm so tasty. After we arrived and got a motel room, we went over too visit. He introduced me too everyone there including his grandson and a couple nephews that I was told I would be seeing lots of during our visit. It didn't take long for that too happen either. After about 2 hours I excused myself too go to the bathroom. While I was in there the grandson knocked at the door and told me he needed too go too. I figured he could just shot it betwen my legs and besides that, I could get a look at that sweet dick of his. I told him too come in and spread my thighs and told him too shot it there. When he took out his dick I about died. It was a good 10 1/2' and thick, with a big covering of sweet skin covering the tip, Mmmm. My hips we bucking and my mouth was watering thinking about taking care of it for him. I reached out and held it while he pissed and I let him see I was rubbing my clit too. I told him that maybe him and grandpa should take me too the motel so we could take care of that for him. He told me that grandpa had told him that if he and the rest of them were around they could stop by and we would see how much I could handle. Needless too say, they all showed up and they were just as well endowed and had such sexy skin covering their tips also. I couldn't wait too taste all of them and I did it for days as we were there 5 days. The boys tied me down and made me their slave woman and when they did they all took turns banging my pussy and ass over and over. After they would cum they would come up and rub it on my lips and make me clean all the cum off. I was so full of cum after the first night and stayed hot and naked waiting for them all the time. WIsh I didn't have too leave, but I am making plans for a return visit real soon.

nice, the negros keeps you coming back...

mwf-looking said:
Had a very nice vacation last week.Hubby was working so I took off with a black gentleman that I've been seeing regularly. We went down too visit some of his family because he hadn't seen them for a while. As we drove down there, I couldn't help but feast on his big uncut manhood like I always do. He always has a sweet taste of cum inside that foreskin, mmm so tasty. After we arrived and got a motel room, we went over too visit. He introduced me too everyone there including his grandson and a couple nephews that I was told I would be seeing lots of during our visit. It didn't take long for that too happen either. After about 2 hours I excused myself too go to the bathroom. While I was in there the grandson knocked at the door and told me he needed too go too. I figured he could just shot it betwen my legs and besides that, I could get a look at that sweet dick of his. I told him too come in and spread my thighs and told him too shot it there. When he took out his dick I about died. It was a good 10 1/2' and thick, with a big covering of sweet skin covering the tip, Mmmm. My hips we bucking and my mouth was watering thinking about taking care of it for him. I reached out and held it while he pissed and I let him see I was rubbing my clit too. I told him that maybe him and grandpa should take me too the motel so we could take care of that for him. He told me that grandpa had told him that if he and the rest of them were around they could stop by and we would see how much I could handle. Needless too say, they all showed up and they were just as well endowed and had such sexy skin covering their tips also. I couldn't wait too taste all of them and I did it for days as we were there 5 days. The boys tied me down and made me their slave woman and when they did they all took turns banging my pussy and ass over and over. After they would cum they would come up and rub it on my lips and make me clean all the cum off. I was so full of cum after the first night and stayed hot and naked waiting for them all the time. WIsh I didn't have too leave, but I am making plans for a return visit real soon.
time to get on your knees again....

Last edited by a moderator:
Always on my knees for a hot uncut mature or young black man or two or three, mmmm. Guess the more the merrier is what I always say. Can never get enough of that sweet tasty uncut black man dick. It keeps my mouth, pussy, ass, and belly so full of tasty black man seed. They even made a breeding bench even though I can't get pregnant anymore. I can hardly wait for another visit.

kneel and worship

your new mature negro friend has what you need....

Attachments

• negro men.jpg
    negro men.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 220
Oh yes I would be on my knees pleaseing his BBC I need him

on your knees (you promised)

Donnacd4u said:
Oh yes I would be on my knees pleaseing his BBC I need him

looking for a drain, total drain by a pro white mouth

Attachments

• drain-him-by-the-wall.jpg
    drain-him-by-the-wall.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 166
mmmmmmmmmmm yes on my knees to drain monsters anytime

ready to kneel for the negro in the woods?

he is asking you, "what yu want......"

Attachments

• taste-foreskin-fish-smell.jpg
    taste-foreskin-fish-smell.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 156
  • what-yu-want.jpg
    what-yu-want.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 228
Oh yes I would kneel at your feet and worship you BBC till I sucked it dry.

thread cover page

sorry so late

Attachments

• uncut-ad-for-him.jpg
    uncut-ad-for-him.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 164
BBC request

taking the negro to the bathroom and finding a thick uncut man cock

Attachments

• explosion-cock.jpg
    explosion-cock.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 214
MMMMMMMMMM... that would be so good to suck

amazing stuff. thx david477, and keep em cumming

Thanksgiving feast

I decided too take a couple days off for myself and give some mature black men a thanks for being so hot and sexy. There is a motel down the road from here that has xxx rated movies in the room. I went and got one for a few days because hubby was being his usual ass. I noticed a little bar just down the street so after I got the room I went over too see what I could find. I was very amazed too find not one but two quite sexy mature men when I got there. Ordered a drink and made myself "comfortable" for them too have a nice view. It didn't take long before one of them approached me and we chatted briefly and walked over too the juke box so we could share a close dance. As we slowly swayed I could feel him getting harder and I noticed that he was pulling my skirt up for his friend too get a view of my bare ass. I whispered in his ear that I thought he had a lovley dick and that it felt so nice rubbing against my wet pussy. He responded by grasping my ass tighter. That made his dick rub even harder against my pussy and it felt so nice. I motioned for his friend too join us so I could feel his hardness too. We all rubbed together and I told them I was staying at the motel and gave them the room number. I told them not too keep this horny white slut waiting too long as the door would be wide open for them too enter. I went there and it wasn't ten minutes behind me, they arrived. When they got there I was already down too my thigh highs and nothing else as I lay back on the bed massaging my 44dd breast and rubbing my wet pussy lips. They walked in and got naked with one on each side of my head too lick and suck. They had such sexy mature uncut dicks that I got off just looking at them. After that I took each one down my throat and serviced him just like a good white slut should. We spent the rest of the day sucking and fucking. When they left I thanked them for the feast and especially the creamy mature gravy!

did anyone of them have something like this?

mwf-looking said:
I decided too take a couple days off for myself and give some mature black men a thanks for being so hot and sexy. There is a motel down the road from here that has xxx rated movies in the room. I went and got one for a few days because hubby was being his usual ass. I noticed a little bar just down the street so after I got the room I went over too see what I could find. I was very amazed too find not one but two quite sexy mature men when I got there. Ordered a drink and made myself "comfortable" for them too have a nice view. It didn't take long before one of them approached me and we chatted briefly and walked over too the juke box so we could share a close dance. As we slowly swayed I could feel him getting harder and I noticed that he was pulling my skirt up for his friend too get a view of my bare ass. I whispered in his ear that I thought he had a lovley dick and that it felt so nice rubbing against my wet pussy. He responded by grasping my ass tighter. That made his dick rub even harder against my pussy and it felt so nice. I motioned for his friend too join us so I could feel his hardness too. We all rubbed together and I told them I was staying at the motel and gave them the room number. I told them not too keep this horny white slut waiting too long as the door would be wide open for them too enter. I went there and it wasn't ten minutes behind me, they arrived. When they got there I was already down too my thigh highs and nothing else as I lay back on the bed massaging my 44dd breast and rubbing my wet pussy lips. They walked in and got naked with one on each side of my head too lick and suck. They had such sexy mature uncut dicks that I got off just looking at them. After that I took each one down my throat and serviced him just like a good white slut should. We spent the rest of the day sucking and fucking. When they left I thanked them for the feast and especially the creamy mature gravy!

ready for milking and tasting...

Attachments

• drain-it-good-f.jpg
    drain-it-good-f.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 161
more requests for the mature and uncut negro man

up for the holidays, thick and long the older negro with the foreskin covered
Mandingo snake takes you and owns you now....

Attachments

• smell-his-hardening-foreskin-s.jpg
    smell-his-hardening-foreskin-s.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 123
  • negro-supervisor-kneel.jpg
    negro-supervisor-kneel.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 111
Holiday wishes for the requesters

thank you all for the comments (the senior negros will be there for you waiting with their big hard tools)

Attachments

• OLDE-RNEGRO-MANCOCK-F.jpg
    OLDE-RNEGRO-MANCOCK-F.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 107
  • older-for-your-hungry-mouth-c.jpg
    older-for-your-hungry-mouth-c.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 135
Thank you Dave so much for the wonderful pictures, I just love to please senior black men. Holiday wishes to you also keep them coming

Users who are viewing this thread