Used condom humiliation

• Thread starterfionasissyslut
  • Start date
I have no desire to suck cock or eat cum, but the idea of having to wear a used condom full of cum from my wife's lover is hot to me. Maybe also laying on the bed next to her while she is getting fucked and having him pull out and cum on me would be interesting. ... in me no way, on me maybe ok, or even hot.

Reactions: CrowRaven, slutwifelina, ckc and 2 others
Cuckacola said:
I have no desire to suck cock or eat cum, but the idea of having to wear a used condom full of cum from my wife's lover is hot to me. Maybe also laying on the bed next to her while she is getting fucked and having him pull out and cum on me would be interesting. ... in me no way, on me maybe ok, or even hot.

Laying next to your wife and her lover while they are fucking is an amazing experience. Being directed to sleep in their wet spot on the bed is also a very creative experience. Similar to some of the other posters, I have been given a lovers used condom to insert myself into than told to release into it, and I have been cum on by some of her lovers in the past. As to sucking and eating cum, each to their own, I have licked her pussy when others have left their load in her and I have sucked off one guy for the pleasure of the wife.

Reactions: cynful, swm, CrowRaven and 4 others
I was not lying about my used condom fetish...

I love used condoms on my cock...if they are full of cum its perfect. I am not Bi/Gay. I just love condoms that have been used! These are from a gangbang....I sometimes get to clean up the bukkake :)

IMG_20200229_003546.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cynful, slutwifelina, Enigma250 and 1 other person
9 used condoms from a gangbang...all different shapes and sizes.

IMG_20200227_230203.jpg IMG_20200227_230222.jpg

• Love
Reactions: slutwifelina, Enigma250 and SquirmingSub
Marinating my cock in another Bulls juices....

IMG_20200227_230531.jpg IMG_20200228_003347.jpg

Reactions: slutwifelina and SquirmingSub
trying on used bull condoms...the way it slips on is amazing!

Love the fact my hard cock only fills it up half way...........!

It has to be more than one used condom.

IMG_20190329_005951.jpg

• Love
Reactions: slutwifelina, Enigma250 and philiphot
the next one slids on easily........cum from the last condom makes it easier. What a feeling.....

IMG_20200229_005517.jpg

Reactions: slutwifelina
Making sure my hard cock is marinated in bulls fluid.

IMG_20190329_005954.jpg

Reactions: slutwifelina
Fleshlight makes it easier to imagine sliding into a multiple cum filled pussy!

K.I.M Keep It Marinated.

IMG_20200227_225941.jpg

Reactions: slutwifelina and h5t6ca
the feeling of used bbc condoms on my small cock is amazing...

IMG_20190329_010340.jpg IMG_20200228_005103.jpg

Reactions: slutwifelina, MissBlissSD, h5t6ca and 1 other person
Fresh sticky used condoms from a straight gangbang.....ready to slip onto my small cock!

Each one of these used condoms makes my cock look even smaller....

IMG_20190228_233717.jpg IMG_20190228_234139.jpg IMG_20190301_001147.jpg

• Love
Reactions: slutwifelina, kinkychris82 and MissBlissSD
sadako said:
Fresh sticky used condoms from a straight gangbang.....ready to slip onto my small cock!

Each one of these used condoms makes my cock look even smaller....

IMG_20190228_233717.jpg IMG_20190228_234139.jpg IMG_20190301_001147.jpg
How many condoms are there?

Reactions: Cdpas
2wheel said:
How many condoms are there?
This haul, about 9....some full of seed other just some juice. Most of the used condoms looked big on my cock.......

IMG_20190228_233840.jpg IMG_20190228_235028.jpg

Reactions: slutwifelina and kinkychris82
fionasissyslut said:
1897042831 (1).jpg1897042831.jpg231219168.jpg115607220 - Copy.jpgused condoms can be an endless source of humiliation for the sissy faggot cuckold
The bull can recycle his used condoms by taping them to the husband's face or in his mouth so that the sissy faggot can taste the Bull's cum and also smell the aroma of his wife's well fucked cunt
Nothing is wasted

The faggot is kept in his place by being reminded of the Bull fucking his wife
A further use for the Bull's used condom is on the faggot's tiny cock.
Of course the chastity device will have to be unlocked and removed first
The Bull's cum filled condom will be far too big for the faggot's tiny dick, so some adjustment is necessary for the Bull's cum to fully cover the faggot's dick
The condom will have to be slid over the dick and balls until the end is over the faggots dick head~~leaving about 8 inches of surplus condom at the base~~the slack can be taken up with an elastic band
Having fitted the condom and making sure that the faggot's dick is swimming in the Bull's cum the faggot's chastity device can be re-fitted and locked~~this is most effective if the Bull's cum is still warm
The faggot can then go about his duties feeling his tiny cock encased in the bull's used cum filled condom for the rest of the day safe in the knowledge that there will be another warm cum filled used condom tomorrow
Unbelievably humiliating

Reactions: sadako
wow...ill say

Reactions: sadako
Softwimphub said:
Unbelievably humiliating
lots of room in a used BBC condom...

Ztq73azhQDLbDlzDbRMc_02_8b2319b80f6ec0d73eb42be8e3312860_image.jpg

Reactions: Softwimphub
sadako said:
lots of room in a used BBC condom...

Ztq73azhQDLbDlzDbRMc_02_8b2319b80f6ec0d73eb42be8e3312860_image.jpg
That has got my little dicklet throbbing for some reason

Reactions: ckc
SWTXSHARED said:
That sounds like a lot of fun to me but unfortunately my wife only went bareback so it was pretty much creampies and sloppy seconds for me. I'd love to meet a woman who'd like to take me down this road :love:
My wife also was a "bareback only" hot wife. However, no cream pies or sloppy seconds for me. She would rather walk around with her bull's baby-makers running down her nylon-clad legs. This was especially exciting and humiliating when she did this at a party with friends and co-workers.

Reactions: cynful, swm, MissBlissSD and 3 others
i found this in my roommates (who flirts with me when her bf isn't staying over) bedroom after she had a big noisy night with him staying over.
So, what happened when I found it:
I tasted his cum, i tasted her cunt on the outside
i wore his cum filled condom on my cock and was so aroused....

IMG_0025.jpg IMG_0033.jpg

Reactions: swm, CrowRaven, slutwifelina and 2 others
scr said:
i found this in my roommates (who flirts with me when her bf isn't staying over) bedroom after she had a big noisy night with him staying over.
So, what happened when I found it:
I tasted his cum, i tasted her cunt on the outside
i wore his cum filled condom on my cock and was so aroused....

IMG_0025.jpg IMG_0033.jpg
How about finding this lot in a bin after they have been used in a gangbang! Slipping each one on secretly.....I have done that plenty of times!

Picture below isn't mine, my one has more used condoms in it ;)

1023344587.jpg

Reactions: scr