Used condom humiliation

• Thread starterfionasissyslut
  • Start date
I take 10 mg of zinc about 2 times per week. ( Don't take too much or it will upset your stomach) a good daily vitamin, lots of bananas, avacado, and a good quality male virility supplement. Do that for about a week or as long as you can with no masturbating and you'll be ready to cum like firehose

• Love
Reactions: Downside, toolman2c, sadako and 1 other person
tracitex said:
Drinking more cum

Traci drinks cum.gif
fuck yea! would love seeing it run down her sexy chin!

Reactions: MrsNora
Bimyaighed said:
fuck yea! would love seeing it run down her sexy chin!
fabulous

She's so dirty and hot. Cum sluts are the best

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
liketowatchyourwife said:
I take 10 mg of zinc about 2 times per week. ( Don't take too much or it will upset your stomach) a good daily vitamin, lots of bananas, avacado, and a good quality male virility supplement. Do that for about a week or as long as you can with no masturbating and you'll be ready to cum like firehose
Thanks. I take Zinc and Ginseng. So now for more fruit!

Not masturbating is the hard part......I like to edge.

Reactions: toolman2c and liketowatchyourwife
II love this casv

Reactions: toolman2c
Annie

wife_163.jpg

• Love
Reactions: dark, buds13, toolman2c and 2 others
Fresh used condoms from a 4 girl gangbang......with permission I get to clean up one of the ladies who has multiple sperm loads shot all over her!

IMG_20200229_222900.jpg

Reactions: cynful and laury
sadako said:
Fresh used condoms from a 4 girl gangbang......with permission I get to clean up one of the ladies who has multiple sperm loads shot all over her!

IMG_20200229_222900.jpg
Covered cock - feeling small under all those stretched condoms! Imagine slipping your cock into all of them....

IMG_20200229_222912.jpg

Reactions: laury
Used condoms from a straight Bukkake/Gangbang.

Trying them on felt so good! Some sperm in them, extra hot for marinating my cock in juice.

Cleaned up at the Bukkake 2 facials & 6 tit cumshots - beautiful - 3 different ladies.

vlcsnap-2021-07-30-17h01m25s485.png

Reactions: Softwimphub
Don't know which would be more humiliating:
a) watching your wife drinking out of condoms full of other men's cum
b) drinking your wife's bull's cum out of his condom
c) slipping your little cock into your wife's bull's cum filled stretched condom

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby, toolman2c and sadako
Softwimphub said:
Don't know which would be more humiliating:
a) watching your wife drinking out of condoms full of other men's cum
b) drinking your wife's bull's cum out of his condom
c) slipping your little cock into your wife's bull's cum filled stretched condom
Why would the bull be wearing a condom?
with your wife
A bull is for breeding his seed deep inside the wife’s pussy

Reactions: koji, toolman2c and sadako
seamen53 said:
Why would the bull be wearing a condom?
with your wife
A bull is for breeding his seed deep inside the wife’s pussy
Lets compromise with option C -

Bull wears the condom first, then takes it off for you to wear whilst ejaculating in said wifes pussy.

So at the Gangbang in London a few days ago there was a swinging couple there........

I forgot to mention I also got to clean up an Anal creampie.

She was lying beside her partner and I didn't know whether to approach them - eventually I did....I asked if she played. When I looked at her pussy there was a used condom hanging out. She giggled and said, I also have an Anal creampie from her fella.

I got hard straight away, went between her legs and tasted gold. I entered her with a condom whilst the used condom was in her - dirty, but fucking HOT!

Now I wish I took my condom off and put my cock in the one hanging out of her pussy! Trust me, I have never seen that in my life....and doubt I ever will!

I have always wanted to fuck with a used condom. That was my perfect chance and I missed it.........

IMG_20210729_235115.jpg

I'll cum in a rubber, you fuck me, cum in the rubber then we'll both drink it

I had a 'lady of the night' keep her previous 'caller''s filled condom and poured it into my mouth

Reactions: cuckoldinggloryholewife and sadako
Thinking of all these used condoms using my wifes pussy.......feels slippery with the bottle

vlcsnap-2021-07-30-17h01m25s485.png vlcsnap-2021-08-06-16h20m34s296.png vlcsnap-2021-08-06-16h20m44s848.png vlcsnap-2021-08-06-16h21m26s456.png vlcsnap-2021-08-06-16h22m14s332.png vlcsnap-2021-08-06-16h22m38s490.png

Reactions: Rayagr and pervRick
Softwimphub said:
I had a 'lady of the night' keep her previous 'caller''s filled condom and poured it into my mouth
omgggg man are you seriuos? i swear thats been a super huge fantasy of mine too ,i have wanted toget to know a prostitue well enough to actually ask her to do that for mee too , even was gonna offer to pay her for them, and lord its awful , but i finally met one n got up the nerve to ask her to save them for me and id pay her 5 bucks a piece for them,and she gladly agreed to do it for me ,,,,,, but the thing is she was a naughty sexy but kinda nasty blk girl that lives in our black slum area here in town, n all her cloients are blk men in the hood there for real
, and then her pimp saw our texts of me asking her that and got mad n said that id have to pay him for each rubber too in order to get them and even offered to make me buy rhe used rubbers from every one of his whores working the dtreets of the hood too in otder to be able to buy her cum condoms naturally i agreed to do that ,, she asked me what i was going to do with all of thos eused cum filled rubbers n i had to tell her that my wife n i love to play with a blaxk strangers sperm when we fuck, n she will put the cum inside her cunt n make me lick it all out of her before im allowed to cum myself , that was made the new rule in our home after that transpired , and kim just loved that fact. shedelighted in teasing me and humilliating me with blaxk strangers used rubbers ,what a amazing nasty mean dominant cuntrolling ***** wife she was , drove me insane with lust n excitement all the time ,

rn1.JPG donnastreat.jpg 20150721_044521.jpg

Reactions: MrsNora, BaggedR and sadako
My cousin brought home his used condom where I was staying and made me drink all his cum from it. Then we went to bed as there were only two-bedroom in aunt's house. Then I sucked him off then he fuck me.

Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby and ckc