• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

very hot wife wants feedback

• Thread starterskief
  • Start date

skief

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 31, 2007
hot wife wants to know if shes hot?

Attachments

• hotwife.jpg
    hotwife.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1,616
Smmmmmmmmmokin hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d

She looks like she has real potential..., I'd have to see some more pics... lol!

Although I think she would look terrific in a double-cock stud-sandwich, MFM!

I'll take the pics, if she wants...!!! :cool:

HOT! Give her a BBC to play with!

She is a real bitch! More pics please!!!

something to look @

here is a picture for you...

Attachments

• bent.jpg
    bent.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1,122
Beautiful lady......

Wow your wife is a beautiful and sensual lady. To say HOT is an understatement. Where do you guys live, I would love to meet her and be friends.

wifepleaser2007

were in NC

you need better pics!!!

Wow she is great..........

Very classy lady you have. I am in Northern Virginia, but will surely travel to meet such a fine looking and classy lady. Please PM me if you would like to meet to discuss her further and then we can proceed. All the best.....
wifepleaser2007

She has..

skief said:
here is a picture for you...

that sex potential to be a complete cuckoldress

She is very hot.

Post more revealing pics

skief said:
hot wife wants to know if shes hot?

Oh YES!!! No two ways about it, she is lovely :)

Got a little bit of a Cheryl Ladd look about her (in her Charlies Angels days)

Second picture is sultry and sexy. I'd love her to be crawling across the bed to me like that ;)

Hot as a firecracker!

how is this

Attachments

• hotwifetease copy.jpg
    hotwifetease copy.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 703
Dang Skief! I don't think I could ever get tired of playing with her. You lucky so and so! How did you manage to land such a hot looking woman?!

Bet there's not a cock around that she couldn't fuck to a nub! I bet she could knock an elephant's dick stiff at a hundred paces when she's in the buff. Dang dude! thanks for sharing her with us!

skief said:
how is this

not bad at all,,,very sexy,,,I would love to see those tits!

skief

Would you like to join your wife and I at a nice hotel where you would be allowed to serve us as I impale her with my hard cock?

Those are the same pics you posted in the other thread. Lets see some HOT new ones please!!!

I love that bitch!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread