• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

very hot wife wants feedback

• Thread starterskief
  • Start date
fucking duh she's hot. Too bad she's not in the Northwest

topless picture for you...

Attachments

• topless copy.jpg
    topless copy.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 473
i've got seven inches she's welcome too anytime

skief said:
hot wife wants to know if shes hot?

That little nymph knows she's hot, just look at her, how could she not?

What she's really wanting to know is if you will post enough hot photos of her for your lust from the received comments to cause you to actually allow her to have some REAL dick.

Incidentally, I will raise the last guy's bid. You can bet your ass that I'd give that little lass nine.

she wants to see some of those...

skief said:
she wants to see some of those...

I see that you have already been to the profile pic......

It takes more than looks and a great body

But you have it all I believe. The pictures are nice, but the attitude portrayed is awesome.

A gorgeous sensuous woman. I'd love to suck creampies from her straight after she's been fucked.

skief said:
topless picture for you...

Fantastic - lovely figure and great boobs. I'd slide mine between them in an instant.

Hope she's getting turned on by all our comments and asks you to do even more photography :)

she is a lil shy about taking pictures, but i love when she has a few drinks and opens up a lil...

Any nude pics? Tell us about your wife -has she cuckolded you with black?

not great but maybe this will do...

Attachments

• hotwife-1.jpg
    hotwife-1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 381
What an awesome looking lady. She is so sexy. you are a lucky guy.

Why would you show her face in the 1st pic, then block it out on all the others??.........we all know what she looks like??

very hot, yeees

shy nah

know wonder there is global warming she is molten HOT and I would love to add to her heat some warm cum.

Users who are viewing this thread