Very Hot wife. . .with fantasys she may want to live out

• Thread starterVS387
  • Start date
All those pics and not one with her and a big black dildo? You really need to buy her one...

shit who wouldn't hit it?

thanks for sharing her....

little school girl

Ur wife is smokin, why in florida are u.

I have 9" that I would love to slide in there

Has anyone gotten with this babe yet,,,or is her husband/bf just collecting comments?......after a while nothing happen, I move on, yeah she is fine as hell, but if this guy is just getting off on us black guys commenting on how bad we want his wife, then it get old. You cant even sent them a private message, so how serious are they.

that is the time she must be blacked now hubby i ask you whne will she fuck a black bull? Look she wants a big black cock.

You guys must spend a ton on clothes for her. She has a wardrobe like a stripper. Pretty hot...in fact VERY HOT. I would love to spend some time with her.

It's obvious that the poster is a candaulist (see Candaulism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). He may not really want his wife dug out by BBC. I'm certain that many on this site are the same...why not just enjoy what they have to offer? We've been blessed with some pretty stunning pics of this hotwife. I'm in H-town and would wine and dine both of you guys for a taste of that creampuff...if your serious.

She's a very sexxxy woman I'm sure she'll have no problem finding a nice BBC to make her fantasy cum true.Hope she does we're always happy to have another woman join our club of white woman that love and are Sluts for BBC's . good luck and hope you becum one of us soon "the only regret you'll have is why you waited so long"

Nice very nice

Wow she is one nice women

well looks like she did

seams like she already did it lol

Attachments

• 11yell18blk.jpg
    11yell18blk.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 383
  • 11yell22blka.jpg
    11yell22blka.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 235
Reactions: moltenneeds
One entry...

hope you like...

Attachments

• butt.jpg
    butt.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 162
  • doggie.jpg
    doggie.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 265
One More.....

Focus on level of difficulty guys....I did not just change the color of the penis. Cheap..

Attachments

• Blackened.jpg
    Blackened.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 293
hot

VS387 said:
Here's a few pics of my wife. She's really wild and loves to experiment. She's got a BBC fantasy, just not sure if she'd really do it. . .Post some comments and i'll let her read them tonight. . :pimp::pimp:

damm look at ehr dressed in red on all fours....fucking hot as fuck

VS387 said:
Love this yellow outfit. .and the last after a night out drinking. . :)

i can only imagine how many cocks she has got hard on this page....

Dude, I'd drink her bath water just to eat her pussy after you or someone else cum deep in her. verrrrrrry nice

This guy is really sharp isn't he?

ebonyhard4u said:
This is FAKE

Especially since I posted the original with the fake.

Damn she is hot! Are you near Orlando?