Very Hot wife. . .with fantasys she may want to live out

• Thread starterVS387
  • Start date

VS387

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2007
Here's a few pics of my wife. She's really wild and loves to experiment. She's got a BBC fantasy, just not sure if she'd really do it. . .Post some comments and i'll let her read them tonight. . :pimp::pimp:

Attachments

• 11asd4.jpg
    11asd4.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 6,396
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 4,398
  • 11dde34.JPG
    11dde34.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 10,691
  • 11saw2.jpg
    11saw2.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 5,296
  • 11yell18.JPG
    11yell18.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 8,011
Reactions: moltenneeds
A few more of her

Attachments

• 111aasw.jpg
    111aasw.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 4,773
  • 11yell22.JPG
    11yell22.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 3,802
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3,408
  • 1111fder.jpg
    1111fder.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 2,728
  • 702.jpg
    702.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 2,134
More to enjoy. .

Attachments

• zzzx12.jpg
    zzzx12.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 2,909
  • zzzvcvcv1.jpg
    zzzvcvcv1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 3,890
  • 1xjsmall.jpg
    1xjsmall.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 2,213
  • zzc451.jpg
    zzc451.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 2,870
  • zzz101.jpg
    zzz101.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 4,749
Wow...if these are real, your wife is smokin' and you are one lucky dude. And you really OWE it to both of you to get her black-fucked, as quickly as possible. Esp love that shot of your "not too shabby yourself" white cock fully impaled in her ass. Just think what she'd be doing with a thick, veiny, uncut black pole opening her up back there. While you held her face in your hands, her eyes rolling back in her head while she grunted and screamed uncontrollably. Hope all the responses you get help you convince her to go black....she should and she should NEVER go back. And hope you post the pics, once it gets done. Thanks.

absolutely fantastic. I can't believe that black cock hasn't gotten to her yet

Wait a minute...knew this was too good to be true. Same poster just started a thread titled "worth a gangbang" which he notes is just pics found on the net. Sorry but I am guessing these pics are net grabs also. VS387 if this really is your wife, my apologies, but I have my doubts...why say she's your wife if you are really just posting net pics. There's no shame in doing so, lots of posters do that....

Wow. She's perfect. Love her long legs and gorgeous pussy. I like how it's not all "beefy" and strecthed looking. If she was my wife (which probably would never happen), I wouldn't want to share her.

Wait a minute...knew this was too good to be true. Same poster just started a thread titled "worth a gangbang" which he notes is just pics found on the net. Sorry but I am guessing these pics are net grabs also. VS387 if this really is your wife, my apologies, but I have my doubts...why say she's your wife if you are really just posting net pics. There's no shame in doing so, lots of posters do that....

boatah said:
Wow...if these are real, your wife is smokin' and you are one lucky dude. And you really OWE it to both of you to get her black-fucked, as quickly as possible. Esp love that shot of your "not too shabby yourself" white cock fully impaled in her ass. Just think what she'd be doing with a thick, veiny, uncut black pole opening her up back there. While you held her face in your hands, her eyes rolling back in her head while she grunted and screamed uncontrollably. Hope all the responses you get help you convince her to go black....she should and she should NEVER go back. And hope you post the pics, once it gets done. Thanks.

Hey Boatah, i do all right in the cock department. . she's just really started to fantasize about BBC. . .She's timid, but she may take the plunge. . baby steps get her to open up a bit and see some comments. . .who knows :D

We've posted on another site for about 5 years now. . and we recently got linked to this one. Kind of fell right in with the wifes fantasy.

Wow!! If they are real pics...good for you man! I would love to help out with that fantasy!

boatah said:
I understand the doubts. . hope these pics help. . one with the wife in front of the dresser. . the other I just took 5 minutes ago. .

Now as far as doubts. . I have seen my wifes pics on other members posts claiming she's their wife.. . . . but it's all in fun fantsy. . :D

Attachments

• 11wws.jpg
    11wws.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 3,050
  • Fall.jpg
    Fall.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,326
Hey V,
I am sure your beautiful wife has probably got hit on before by all sorts of men(black included), V, your wife is what the call a black man's krptonite, so more than likely 90% of black men that you come across would have an instance dust lust for such a awsome babe.

Hey VS387...if in fact you've been posting elsewhere for a while and these pics are you and your hotwife, then welcome to the forum and don't take my previous comments the wrong way. Frankly I am not one of those that cares too much whether posters are completely real or use some stuff they've grabbed elsewhere....since as others will know I haven't posted much content myself and mostly a grateful observer/downloader. And once again, this chick is smokin' and I just hope you are able to post pics soon that show her impaled on a superior black cock and submitting to it as we all know she should.

lewis said:
Hey V,
I am sure your beautiful wife has probably got hit on before by all sorts of men(black included), V, your wife is what the call a black man's krptonite, so more than likely 90% of black men that you come across would have an instance dust lust for such a awsome babe.

I hear ya lewis. Trust me she gets hit on every day, all day!! lol. .she enjoys the attention and she's really a sexaholic. . . lol We're not swingers but we have played on a rare occassion. This would be about her enjoying her fantasy with a select person. but of course it would be her thing when she wants it. Just enjoy fantasizing about it for now. . .we'll see. Thanks for the comments.

boatah said:
Hey VS387...if in fact you've been posting elsewhere for a while and these pics are you and your hotwife, then welcome to the forum and don't take my previous comments the wrong way. Frankly I am not one of those that cares too much whether posters are completely real or use some stuff they've grabbed elsewhere....since as others will know I haven't posted much content myself and mostly a grateful observer/downloader. And once again, this chick is smokin' and I just hope you are able to post pics soon that show her impaled on a superior black cock and submitting to it as we all know she should.

Thanks for the welcome Boatah. I hope the last two pics i submitted help. We have tons of photos. And she's quite the exhibitionist. I also enjoy showing her off, so it works for both of us :)

people been arguing bout real or fake pics on here for ever and always will. who cares..that is one major sexy woman. love her fit bod and schoolgirl outfits. would love to train her myself.

lewis said:
Hey V,

Black man's kryptonite? She's every man's kryptonite.

Looks as if you're married to Wonder woman and then you've got that BatmoViper. Damn, life's been good. Hope it's not too personal, but would you mind telling if she enjoys anal or does she do it as favor to you?

I put her through her paces myself. . .I exercise that ass bro. . .training her if you will. . lol

Attachments

• 11dcfv.jpg
    11dcfv.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 2,614
  • zzzz1166789aaa.jpg
    zzzz1166789aaa.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2,770
  • 312.JPG
    312.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,850
  • 11ssdes4.jpg
    11ssdes4.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 2,335
  • yellxncjfs45.jpg
    yellxncjfs45.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,997
billy-ray said:
Yes, the shot of the dresser proves to me you're real. -Just kiddin, but seriously V, looks as if you're married to Wonder woman and then you've got that BatmoViper. Damn, life's been good. Hope it's not too personal, but would you mind telling if she enjoys anal or does she do it as favor to you?

Hey Billy Ray,
I think my last post will attest to the anal question. . she has her strongest orgasms from anal sex. . .enuff said
hope these pics help attest to me being "real" :D Cause that's all I'm doing now. dude. . just enjoy the photos of my naked wife. . .lol

Attachments

• Fall 181.jpg
    Fall 181.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 3,200
  • v704.jpg
    v704.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 2,331