Vintage Interracial Pics!

• Thread startereightbal2
  • Start date
Sonny King said:
I remember seeing mom bring home black men, an hearing them in next bedroom, when i was a kid
how old was u when u first cum as u tried to listen?. did u notice ur mom smelling like cum n pos??

Reactions: franklyhorny
cmeinfl` said:
I heard Doris Day had a black baby back in the late 50's, early 60's but haven't heard anthing more to it..
yes dear, im older and it was believed by many and was some kinda clean news pages that said she had a black baby. i bet that was a super exciting fuck when a bare bbc split into her sexy hot little white pussy, id loved 2b a fly on the wall when she got Blacked..

Josetta said:
These black and white photos confirm that white women have long had a sustaining lust for black cock, and seeing that it was frowned on in those days, they must have been very horny to take the risk of being caught out. It is so good to see what has taken place in history as this makes it much easier to get our share of black cock without feeling guilty that it is unusual or not permissible.

Does anyone have black and white photos of white cuckolds in those earlier years, gracefully supporting their wife's lust for black sperm "as her right".
id say they were fewer, but id vet there were candualist and cuckold husbands then

fascinated_wm said:
Hi,

I think everyone has always seen interracial as very erotic and sexual. I don't think it was any different back in the day. The only difference was that you couldn't openly express your feelings about it honestly as a white male. I always think the hatred was all for show because as a white male a white women with a black man represents your loss of sexuality. I think what made white men mad about it was being left out but it always turned most white men on inside. Being more forbidden in society does make it hotter.

In European countries blacks where always seen as very unique and a novelty. As far back as WWI, black GI's had many opportunities as most white european women where very curious about them. In WWII, many englishwomen, frenchwomen and german girls all had many experiences with black soldiers showing preference for them much to the dismay of white GI's. I have some interesting pages about interracial between black men and white women from WWI and WWII. It wasn't so uncommon as you might think.
hi guy, i like ur knowledge, and glad ur a current visiter to this exciting thread , how long u been fastenated about IR? do u have a wife? does she know how deeply interested u are in IR? mine is very un aware.

toolman said:
id say they were fewer, but id vet there were candualist and cuckold husbands then

Mike and Chris said:
It is always exciting to look at the vintage pics wondering if the next one you see will contain your mom or grandmother.
thats a hot thot. ones mom, grandma, or aunt with a bare naked Black mans cock up inside her yearning treasured white pussies. its a wild head game thinking of ones mom goin fuck wild as he pumps black seeds up in her lilly white swollen pussy.

Reactions: franklyhorny and fredanddaisy
eightbal2 said:
White Women have lusted and succumed to Black Men for centuries. I love to see the documented evidence of this since the dawn of photography. Here are some examples. Please post others from the 1800's through the 1960's.
The lady on the left could be my mother, she loved to suck BBC, it might be genetic

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman
toolman said:
thats a hot thot. ones mom, grandma, or aunt with a bare naked Black mans cock up inside her yearning treasured white pussies. its a wild head game thinking of ones mom goin fuck wild as he pumps black seeds up in her lilly white swollen pussy.

A priest got me started as a cocksucker when I was 11 years old and my brother used to loan me to his friends. I was a fairly good musician by the time my father died when I was 15 and at age 16, I was playing with an all Black band. They came to my house to practice because I have a big basement and only my mom was home, my dad had died a year before.

While we were taking a break, I was sucking the trumpet players' cock when she came down the steps and saw me. That is how she found out that I am a cock sucker. I was ******* of her watching me and after the guy came in my mouth, she came over to us and said that it turned her on to watch me suck the guys cock.

The trombone player said he would be happy to let her suck his cock and she did not hesitate to get on her knees and take his black cock in her mouth.

It ended up with the whole band fucking her on a regular basis. We played in an all Black club and she would be the only other white person there as
as she came to hear us play and get fucked by the patrons.

Segregation worked in her favor, her secret was safe with the Black people.

• Love
Reactions: smallcockguy, cuckedjay, franklyhorny and 4 others
tocurious said:
This is the most erotic post I think I've seen. My mom was friends with a black man named Winston back in the late 60's through the early 70's. I think they were very good friends and maybe more.
did thinking of her being Blacked by him cause u to jackoff with eyes closed picturing her hugging him tight as he pumped blackheads up inside her hot yearning white pussy??

Reactions: fredanddaisy and franklyhorny
toolman said:
how old was u when u first cum as u tried to listen?. did u notice ur mom smelling like cum n pos??
toolman said:

Sonny King said:
I remember seeing mom bring home black men, an hearing them in next bedroom, when i was a kid

Sonny King, My Mom was a widow, She fucked lots of guys. When I listened to her getting laid, I jerked off so much, I thinght I might jerk my cock out at the roots

Reactions: franklyhorny and fredanddaisy
eightbal2 said:
1940's

Your Gramma Loved Big Black Cock!
Great pics reminding us that black cocks have ruled the bedroom a long long time

eightbal2 said:
More Mom's in the 1960's

I guess a lot of our white mothers were getting BBC!

Anyone else have some pics?
My Mom caught me sucking a BBC during a jam session in our basement and ,being a widow, in spite of being very religious, horny took over and she started fucking my Black musician buddies. She then took advantage of the super segregation of the times , and under the guise of coming to hear me play at an all Black night club, she would undress and fuck as many BBC's as wanted to fuck her. There is a picture here that could have been her and another with cum cunning out of a white pussy stuffed with BBC that remined me of seeing her getting fucked in the night club on a couch with her legs in the aie and cum running out of her pussy. There was a guy standing watching them and strokeing his cock, so I got on my knees and sucked his cock.

brisman33 said:
And some more.
My Mom sucked BBC's, but she preferred to have it in her ass.

Marriedbabymaker said:
Fantastic pics
Beautiful looking lady! Sorry she retired. Would love to see more of her. Any videos?

Reactions: fredanddaisy
No, my mother loved Black cock and so do I so does my wife and one of my daughters

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954 and franklyhorny
W
fredanddaisy said:
My Mom caught me sucking a BBC during a jam session in our basement and ,being a widow, in spite of being very religious, horny took over and she started fucking my Black musician buddies. She then took advantage of the super segregation of the times , and under the guise of coming to hear me play at an all Black night club, she would undress and fuck as many BBC's as wanted to fuck her. There is a picture here that could have been her and another with cum cunning out of a white pussy stuffed with BBC that remined me of seeing her getting fucked in the night club on a couch with her legs in the aie and cum running out of her pussy. There was a guy standing watching them and strokeing his cock, so I got on my knees and sucked his cock.
Wish I could have been there to see it in real life. That would have been so sweet, seeing you and your mom with all that black cocks filling her up and you helping and cleaning up. There are times that I would love to see my wife getting filled with cum. So much that it would leave a big puddle between her legs when they finished with her. I can only dream about it going to happen. But I still keep hoping it will happen.

fredanddaisy said:
A priest got me started as a cocksucker when I was 11 years old and my brother used to loan me to his friends. I was a fairly good musician by the time my father died when I was 15 and at age 16, I was playing with an all Black band. They came to my house to practice because I have a big basement and only my mom was home, my dad had died a year before.

While we were taking a break, I was sucking the trumpet players' cock when she came down the steps and saw me. That is how she found out that I am a cock sucker. I was ******* of her watching me and after the guy came in my mouth, she came over to us and said that it turned her on to watch me suck the guys cock.

The trombone player said he would be happy to let her suck his cock and she did not hesitate to get on her knees and take his black cock in her mouth.

It ended up with the whole band fucking her on a regular basis. We played in an all Black club and she would be the only other white person there as
as she came to hear us play and get fucked by the patrons.

Segregation worked in her favor, her secret was safe with the Black people.
Wish this information and sites like this had been available when I was in my 20's.

Reactions: smallcockguy, 69eatmore77 and fredanddaisy