Vintage Interracial Pics!

• Thread startereightbal2
  • Start date
eightbal2 said:
1940's

Your Gramma Loved Big Black Cock!
The lady on the right looks just like my mother, I saw her in this position many times and I enjoyed talking to the Black guys that fucked her. It was very dangerous for them at that time.. I had Black musician friends that fucked her and they got her hooked up with a Black pimp and she worked part time in his brothel. She was addicted to BBC's

Reactions: Rocckman and 69eatmore77
franklyhorny said:
Wish this information and sites like this had been available when I was in my 20's.
Interracial sex was a death sentence for a Black man in those days, so our secret was safe with the guys we sucked and fucked

Reactions: franklyhorny
hello all..mwm 58 here...wife is 49...sub cuckold hub here
AnyDesk: 1129254691

Reactions: hairbear1954 and franklyhorny
hotsherri said:
I love the older photos. Back then the women were not expected to shave their pussy like you guys want us to now days....:flash:
That's a shame that guys expect a shaved pussy nothing beats a full bush like they had back then.

Reactions: fredanddaisy
littlestubby5in said:
That's a shame that guys expect a shaved pussy nothing beats a full bush like they had back then.
My wife has an Aztec bush, guys love it

Reactions: littlestubby5in
Here's some.

P14a.jpg retro wife.jpg retro wife2.jpg

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and Marriedbabymaker
Very sexy

Reactions: fredanddaisy
Patriciaormerod said:
Here's some.

P14a.jpg retro wife.jpg retro wife2.jpg
And more below. Retro younger wife Patricia and her mother Dorothy.

Wife and Mom Profession and Amateur Hooker2ab.jpg retro wifes mother Dorothy.jpg Daughter and Mother1.jpg

Reactions: fredanddaisy, hornyaussie4u and Marriedbabymaker
xxxeccentric said:
Thanks. She was my own personal Chambers/Hartley/Lynn, in house, XXX attack panther.
My Mexican wife has an Afro pimp. I love being married to a *****, her pimp gave me a weeks security videos and I love to watch he getting fucked by Black men

Reactions: YumGrool and hairbear1954
Patriciaormerod said:
And more below. Retro younger wife Patricia and her mother Dorothy.

Wife and Mom Profession and Amateur Hooker2ab.jpg retro wifes mother Dorothy.jpg Daughter and Mother1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: YumGrool
Your Mum and my Mom had a lot in common, my Mom was a total BBC *****, she loved Black cocks and I saw her suck and fuck many of them, My wife is a BBC ***** and I am a BBC cock sucker.

Reactions: YumGrool
Interesting thread

fredanddaisy said:
Your Mum and my Mom had a lot in common, my Mom was a total BBC *****, she loved Black cocks and I saw her suck and fuck many of them, My wife is a BBC ***** and I am a BBC cock sucker.
Sexy as fuck