Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Vintage Interracial Pics!

• Thread startereightbal2
  • Start date
eightbal2 said:
1940's

Your Gramma Loved Big Black Cock!
The lady on the right looks just like my mother, I saw her in this position many times and I enjoyed talking to the Black guys that fucked her. It was very dangerous for them at that time.. I had Black musician friends that fucked her and they got her hooked up with a Black pimp and she worked part time in his brothel. She was addicted to BBC's

Reactions: whitewife696969, Rocckman and 69eatmore77
franklyhorny said:
Wish this information and sites like this had been available when I was in my 20's.
Interracial sex was a death sentence for a Black man in those days, so our secret was safe with the guys we sucked and fucked

Reactions: franklyhorny
hello all..mwm 58 here...wife is 49...sub cuckold hub here
AnyDesk: 1129254691

Reactions: hairbear1954 and franklyhorny
hotsherri said:
I love the older photos. Back then the women were not expected to shave their pussy like you guys want us to now days....:flash:
That's a shame that guys expect a shaved pussy nothing beats a full bush like they had back then.

Reactions: whitewife696969 and fredanddaisy
littlestubby5in said:
That's a shame that guys expect a shaved pussy nothing beats a full bush like they had back then.
My wife has an Aztec bush, guys love it

Reactions: littlestubby5in
Here's some.

P14a.jpg retro wife.jpg retro wife2.jpg

Reactions: Loveitall, laury, whitewife696969 and 3 others
Patriciaormerod said:
Here's some.

P14a.jpg retro wife.jpg retro wife2.jpg
And more below. Retro younger wife Patricia and her mother Dorothy.

Wife and Mom Profession and Amateur Hooker2ab.jpg retro wifes mother Dorothy.jpg Daughter and Mother1.jpg

Reactions: Loveitall, laury, whitewife696969 and 4 others
xxxeccentric said:
Thanks. She was my own personal Chambers/Hartley/Lynn, in house, XXX attack panther.
My Mexican wife has an Afro pimp. I love being married to a *****, her pimp gave me a weeks security videos and I love to watch he getting fucked by Black men

Reactions: whitewife696969, YumGrool and hairbear1954
Patriciaormerod said:
And more below. Retro younger wife Patricia and her mother Dorothy.

Wife and Mom Profession and Amateur Hooker2ab.jpg retro wifes mother Dorothy.jpg Daughter and Mother1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, Patriciaormerod and YumGrool
Your Mum and my Mom had a lot in common, my Mom was a total BBC *****, she loved Black cocks and I saw her suck and fuck many of them, My wife is a BBC ***** and I am a BBC cock sucker.

Reactions: Patriciaormerod and YumGrool
fredanddaisy said:
Your Mum and my Mom had a lot in common, my Mom was a total BBC *****, she loved Black cocks and I saw her suck and fuck many of them, My wife is a BBC ***** and I am a BBC cock sucker.
Sexy as fuck

816ac said:
Yes Thanks for sharing these. They are so similar to a stash my dad had in his and mom's closet, that I used to sneak into, when they were not home. Loved them then, love them now.
Wonder if your mother ever saw them.

Reactions: whitewife696969
RedNeckWM said:
Thanks :) no birth control back then.What happen when a white women got preg by a black man?
Look around! There are no completely black guys anymore, all of them are mixed

Sonny King said:
I remember seeing mom bring home black men, an hearing them in next bedroom, when i was a kid
it was my older sisters... and i watched.. a bit later.. they introduced me and my little cunt to them:) crissynh50pt
eightbal2 said:
White Women have lusted and succumed to Black Men for centuries. I love to see the documented evidence of this since the dawn of photography. Here are some examples. Please post others from the 1800's through the 1960's.
whats interesting is how common it is that they make us so promiscuous!! and let pics and vids be taken and we so easily agree to be shared! mind bending unending pleasure results in altered behaviors!!:) crissynh50pt

1acr1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Somersetfarmer, whitewife696969, cuckedjay and 1 other person
eightbal2 said:
More Grammas from the 40's

Here are more of Gramma!
I can not thank you enough for these photos. In the mid 50's, these people could havebeen lynched. I was a teen age cocksucker playing on an all Black jazz band . We were rehersing in my basement when my lilly white mother came down and caught me sucki g a BBC. Long story short, y Dad had been dead for 2 years and my om had not dated anyone, My musician friends all e ded up fucking her a d she became a total BBC addict. If she got caught,she would have been hung. My band buddies lined her up to work a week end in a Black whorehouse in a different city and she fucked 50 guys in 3 days. she would have be lynched if the cops caught her. There was no mixing of the races then. She came to hear us play in a Black night club and ended up fucking several guys in plain view of everyone,she was proud to be BBC ***** and understood how I became a cocksucker. My wife works for a Black pimpmit is now a family tradition.

• Love
Reactions: lyx2lic and whitewife696969
eightbal2 said:
1940's

Your Gramma Loved Big Black Cock!
The lady on the right looks just like my mom I saw her getting fucked by a lot of BBC

Users who are viewing this thread