• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

want virgin gf to date others

• Thread starterDaniel97
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If every guy in America was hooked up to a Lie Dectector, I wonder what percentage of men would "admit" to wishing they could be in Daniel's shoes for the next five years?

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
Does Jen tell Aaron about her fucking you? Would you want her to?

Will be interesting to have an idea of how much information she shares with Aaron or if Aaron thinks he is the only guy.

SquirmingSub said:
Will be interesting to have an idea of how much information she shares with Aaron or if Aaron thinks he is the only guy.

Aaron know that he is not the only guy but Jen have told him that we are still not having sex. Jen also told me Aaron does not like to talk about me and usually ignore that she is also dating other guy.
he even encourage Jen to not have sex with me.

Last edited:
Daniel, thank you for the update and reply.

Dan, do you think you are ready yet to wear a chastity device during the week, with Jen being the Keyholder - so you can't masturbate during the week? That would let you save up your sperm for a "big release blast" when you see her at the weekend.

Jen/Aaron have got their relationship off to a good start, and it is on auto-pilot for the long term, driven by their emotions. They don't need any encouragement or guidance any more. It is a form of marriage which could be expected to give Jen emotional stability.

Felix has 25% Mexican blood, and it might be a mistake for Jen to tell him she doesn't have a boyfriend if she decides to date him a few times. Better to be truthful that she likes sex, but has not yet committed her heart to any one guy.

It is easy for Jen to keep it a secret from Aaron that "she has not had sex with Dan" yet.

Once a girl starts dating quite a few guys, there is serious risk of someone getting annoyed when they discover Jen is sleeping around behind his back (without disclosing it).

Last edited:
Usually on weekends Jen and I go on dates but we have holiday on Monday and Aaron asked her to go with him and few other classmates to one of the classmate’s cabins in the mountains. She told me each couple have their own rooms. She and Aaron will be having lot of sexy time and she might not be able to call me.

Jen have met with doctor and he told her she should not have any negative reaction to pills and before she was anxious that’s why she felt sick not from pills. Jen have started taking birth control pills.

She told me not to worry if they don’t use condoms because pills is taking pills regularly and Is not having any problem and this whole weekend she and Aaron can fuck without any worry and she will make up to me next weekend. The thought of Aaron fucking her bareback this whole weekend make me very hot.

She also told me Aaron have gotten a sexy lingerie for her for the weekend and its very naughty but also very delicate and if it survives the weekend she will show it to me.

So this is how my weekend is going Aaron is cummings inside Jen while I am using my hands.

Reactions: myukwifeisinlove and MyWifeDatesNow
Something I really enjoy is having my wife after another man has had her, knowing that she has totaly satisfied another man, and being able to slide into her wet pussy feeling his cum.

I am sure that next weekend you will get to feel that pleasure--in addition to being bareback and enjoying her pussy the way nature intended it.

i tried calling Jen but was not able to reach her but the thought of Aaron having unrestricted access to Jen's body make me very hard. I was continously masturbating since yesterday. Today i wore a chastity belt lets see how its work out since i have key myself but i will try to hold out as much as i can.

Daniel97 said:
i tried calling Jen but was not able to reach her but the thought of Aaron having unrestricted access to Jen's body make me very hard. I was continously masturbating since yesterday. Today i wore a chastity belt lets see how its work out since i have key myself but i will try to hold out as much as i can.

As soon as you are able to wear it regularly without chaping or irritation, then you need to hand the key to Jen to keep for the days you are not with her.

The real test of being a cuckold is not being able to use your hands.

"Blueballs" and pre-cum dipping out of your penis is something that will dominate your mind a lot in the months ahead.

When Jen unlocks you each weekend for her dates with you, she will have creampies inside her from Aaron.

She shouldn't unlock you until you have given her a powerful licking to several orgasms.

You are relatively unskilled at licking - that is your number one project for 2016 - practice, practice, practice.

It will be a huge test for you to go a week without using your fingers - but if you want to become a real cuckold inside a future marriage, it is something you need to do as a RITE OF PASSAGE.

You have wanted to be a cuckold for more than a year - and we must all congratulate you on making rapid progress.

Make sure you keep working hard at your career, as you will need a decent job to give Jen the lifestyle she deserves.

Thank Jen for each creampie she brings home from Aaron.

Your licking enthusiasm will convince her you that you want MORE and MORE creampies.

Jen will look forward to her weekends with you, because she will enjoy your tongue hockey.

And when you "get your leg over", remember you are "stirring the other guy's porridge with your penis".

If Felix cums on the scene, you may have to give up a few dates with Jen to allow that relationship to grow.

I wonder how long it will be before Aaron gets a chance to meet Jen's mum.

Reactions: barbdwire
Saraha said:
Thank Jen for each creampie she brings home from Aaron.

Your licking enthusiasm will convince her you that you want MORE and MORE creampies.

Jen will look forward to her weekends with you, because she will enjoy your tongue hockey.

And when you "get your leg over", remember you are "stirring the other guy's porridge with your penis".

If Felix cums on the scene, you may have to give up a few dates with Jen to allow that relationship to grow.

I wonder how long it will be before Aaron gets a chance to meet Jen's mum.

Why would Aaron meet her mother? So Sahara do u think Aaron and Jen are serious enough to meet her mother.?

Daniel,
Be prepared for Jen to spend more and more weekends at school instead of coming home for the weekend. This is the tendency for most college freshmen. With Aaron pushing to create reasons for Jen to not go home on the weekends, your time with her will become less and less, unless you take corrective action, including often visiting her.

As for chastity, does Jen want you in chastity? Or would she consider it weird and unmanly, making her uncomfortable? Have you discussed it with her?

If you don't spend more time with her, she will become more distant and less interested in your behavior. You need to increase your time with her. Otherwise chastity is for you alone.

Daniel, you are best positioned to answer your question about Jen's growing attachment to Aaron. Sahara doesn't know. We know only what you tell us and what we can surmise from what and how you write and what and when you don't tell us things. Plus our life experiences. I continue to be concerned that you are putting to much emphasis on your feelings and not enough on Jen's. You should know whether Jen considers Aaron 'take home to momma material' or not.

Jen is spending so much time with Aaron now. The sex has increased to daily amounts it sounds like. I bet the two of them are spending more time in bed together then you know about. What has Jen said about her relationship with Aaron? Does she feed more attachment to him now? Is their bond getting stronger to the point that you may not be able to break it? Does she tell him she loves him as much as I'm sure he is saying it to her?
I agree with the others that you need to devote more time to pleasing Jen orally so that she still feels some bond with you. She has Aaron for sex, what does she have with you... conversations like she would have with her close girlfriend?

George said:
You should know whether Jen considers Aaron 'take home to momma material' or not.
i know Jen is not going to take him home to momma. i was asking sahara because i want to hear what people thinks about our relationship.

bevw said:
Jen is spending so much time with Aaron now. The sex has increased to daily amounts it sounds like. I bet the two of them are spending more time in bed together then you know about. What has Jen said about her relationship with Aaron? Does she feed more attachment to him now? Is their bond getting stronger to the point that you may not be able to break it? Does she tell him she loves him as much as I'm sure he is saying it to her?
I agree with the others that you need to devote more time to pleasing Jen orally so that she still feels some bond with you. She has Aaron for sex, what does she have with you... conversations like she would have with her close girlfriend?
Jen also have some feeling for Aaron but its not unbreakable. she likes him and i am sure she tells him she loves him. but she have ensured me she laughed ves me the most and would never leave me.

The bond we have is much more than just sex or some hormonal attractions to each other. I am very secure in my relationship with her.

As for people wondering Jen is also enjoying time with me and we might not meet everyday but we spend hours talking to each other on phone.

Daniel97 said:
Why would Aaron meet her mother? So Sahara do u think Aaron and Jen are serious enough to meet her mother.?

Jen and her mother get along really well, and Jen will talk about Aaron to her in general conversations. Jen will admit that she is on birth control - her mother will say that is sensible while dating a number of guys.

At some point Aaron will get curious and want to see where Jen lives and meet her mother. Jen won't have any problem with that.

I don't think it will have much to do with Jen/Aaron falling in love - but more Aaron wanting to get into Jen's mother's good books, coz he thinks Dan is not getting any sex, and therefore could "drop off the radar" eventually.

Aaron will want to meet his (potentially) future mother-in-law.

Sometime in the future, on a Monday, Jen will admit to Aaron that she has had sex with Daniel over the weekend. I would love to be a fly on the ceiling when that happens.

Will be exciting for me if Dan reports he has begun eating creampies - and whether his cock cage is comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread