• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

want virgin gf to date others

• Thread starterDaniel97
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree with Saraha that Jen is probably getting sex more days than not each week, which is awesome for her. As you also pointed out, without Aaron in her life, Jen might still be a virgin.

As to Daniel’s question “Why would Aaron meet her mother?”

Saraha does make yet another great point, based on prior post by Daniel, Jen and her mother do seem to get along really well and her mother was all for Jen seeing other guys. So there will be a time at some point were Jen and her mother will talk and Arron will likely come up in general conversation. Her mother may actually be the one to suggest that Jen invite Aaron home for a visit which Aaron will likely agree to especially if he is seeking something more from Jen in the future. You can be assure that Jen will not protest the invite and will likely be encouraged that her mother would like to meet him.

I would also agree with Saraha that if Dan does not take a more active role even if intercourse is not involved, he needs to maintain some level of intimacy or he will eventually move into the friends zone or "drop off the radar" completely.

So Dan, have you consider giving and focus of giving Jen oral even after she has been with Aaron and how is your chastity device (cage) going?

Saraha, SquirmingSub, great replies.
Daniel, I'm impressed by your combination of wanting to be humiliated and characterizing yourself as a wimp, and your determined, tough minded orchestrating folks and events to get want you want; which presumably is also what Jen somewhat wants.

Assuming Jen had a great weekend at the cabin, you might:
* Tell Jen to ask Aaron to set up a many couples cabin weekend again soon
* Buy Jen sexy lingerie for her next Aaron and others cabin weekend or give her money to buy them so you don't see them before Aaron enjoys them
* Tell Jen to try to play strip poker with the gang, say 4 couples.
* With 8 players it's easier if the winner select the hand's take-off-one-piece loser
* If someone has no more clothes to lose, the winner can give the selected nude loser a dare to do
* Tell Jen to wear her sexy lingerie, a top, a bottom, and little else so she can get naked the fastest
* Tell Jen, that unlike the others, she should get her top and bottom off first, then bra and panties, leaving shoes for last.
* Tell Jen that she will do every dare. And that she should encourage hard ones.
* Give Jen the keys to your cage for the weekend.

Have fun, and please tell us more about what you and Jen are doing.

Last edited:
George said:

If Dan eats plenty of creampies, Jen will love him (very much) for that alone.

Jen will value her weekends with Dan to catch up after a week of lecturers.
"Going home to Dan" will become her mantra, knowing she is taking home creampies, Dan's favorite food.

Aaron is coming off a broken relationship, and Jen is his comfort blanket after a period of disappointment and loneliness.
He will toss money around to impress Jen.

Dan does not have to impress Jen - she knows what money he can afford - she won't want Dan to go into debt.

So, any news from the long weekend?? Curious minds would LOVE to hear and details that Jen has shared with you.

Thinking it is about time for Daniel to begin a new thread with an update title to reflect the new chapter. :)

I wanted to give a small update on my chastity cage experiment it did not went well it was uncomfortable at first but that not the problem. I was only able to hold for two days since I had the key I had control and need to jerk off took over. I will mention my fantasy to Jen this weekend.

Another thing I was not planning on telling but here goes. There is a girl who is in my class and is a good friend of my we sit together and are lab partner. She is cute geeky girl not hot or beautiful like Jen. She looks like Max from life is strange a video game and that’s why I developed a bit of crush on her and always thought I was in friendzone. All guys have crush on other girls even when they have gf. One week ago she asked if I was seeing anyone and she is interested in me but that’s not the problem since I love Jen and only have crush on her and don’t want to date her. But the thing is I am also fantasizing about seeing her date some other guy and having sex with him.
Yup I am weird it seem I want all the girls I love or like to betray me or date others guys. WTF is wrong with me.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
Daniel, Thank you for the updates. Yes, keep adding detail. Average white guy erect penis is 5 1/4 inches.

There is nothing 'WTF wrong' with you. Everybody is either a little crazy or repressed. Being 'weird' is normal, practically universal. You are much more honest with yourself than most--that's all.

But please put the basics first--being good for Jen--being kind and honest, etc. Don't let your particular version of 'weird' rule your life.

Let's hear more details. For example tell us how and in what ways Jen is submissive to you, and to Aaron. What triggers her submissive buttons.

So, their first cabin weekend was a one-on-one fuckfest. And they're pushing boundaries. Jen was embarrassed by semi-see through lingerie. If her brand of submissiveness fits, then the strip poker suggestion for you to instruct her might really work well for you two. Then you would have an invisible hand presence influencing the weekend activities. She should reciprocate by revealing sexy lingerie to Aaron next cabin weekend. What lingerie features do you think would 'tingle' most for you two? See through? Low cut? Bold colors? Nipple-less? Sleep set? Strip teaster with fringe or tassels? Other?

Imagine she reveals not just to Aaron, but to the whole group.

I love that she let him take her anal virginity as well. I find that very arousing!

zzzz said:
I love that she let him take her anal virginity as well. I find that very arousing!

me too.... :)

I don't think it is fair to expect Jen to fuck lots of other guys, because that could end up breaking up Jen/Brad FOREVER.

A few weeks ago Jen was a virgin and now she is getting sex 3-5 times a day during the week, and meeting Dan in the weekend for MORE SEX.

Jen just needs to ENJOY what she is getting from two men (who love her) for a big part of 2016. She isn't ready to have a lot of boyfriends on the trot. It is FAR TWO SOON. She has to do really well with her education.

Jen needs to be emotionally stable. She could have 5 guys fighting over her - she is pretty and her submissiveness is a big plus with horny guys. She is too young to feel she can't say, "no to every guy" she meets.

Felix would jump at the chance to date Jen (and have frequent sex). Aaron would have to be told, and I don't think Aaron could handle a robust competitor with 25% Mexican charm/blood vigor. Remember that Jen is pretty and Felix would go all out to get her, if he could.

Dan is now feeling temptation to have sex with his Lab girlfriend, who is making it clear that she would like to be in a relationship with him ( which would include sex). This is interesting, because Dan sees himself as "not a good catch" for a girl, being so skinny/weakling (his words).

This Lab girl is saying she likes Dan, that he is gentle, has a nice personality and is fun to talk to and be around. She is paying him a MASSIVE COMPLIMENT (actually). She can see how her/Dan could become boyfriend/girlfriend sleeping together 7 days a week.................... (if Dan gives Jen up completely).

Dan needs to stick with Jen, because they compliment each other.

I don't think we can completely rule out Jen/Aaron having a contraceptive failure. Birth Control Pills need to (ideally) be used for three months to settle the hormones into a pattern, especially if they are "low dosage". Missing a day with low dosage can sometimes be enough to need "morning after treatment" urgently.

Jen has said that two guys are enough - at the moment. She is right. She has no time slots left for her pussy -she is getting 20 loads of sperm a week from two horny guys.

Where would she find time to be with a 3rd or 4th or 5th guy without reducing study hours.

I think there is a greater danger for Jen/Dan splitting up if she has extra boyfriends in 2016, than if she sticks with her current two who are meeting her needs. If Jen has to share her emotions with two many guys, she could suffer from adrenal stress.

Last edited:
Daniel,
Two days in chastity at your age is a great start. A couple suggestions:
on the second day of chastity, tape the key under desk you use late in the day so you won't have access to it until the next morning. That will extend your timeline.
As you approach your 'limit', ask your lab partner to hold something (envelope, box, etc.) with the key inside until the next class (make up a reason).
As that friendship develops and you share your secret, ask her to be a key holder. Be careful though, she might not give you the key before you visit Jen! Then you will have to come out and spend the weekend giving oral worship.

Sarah is right that you will get a lot of blue balls, but that is part of the game. You WILL get erections, especially in the morning, and they will be painful as the ring pulls the balls forward. Hang in there until it goes down.

Knk069 said:
Daniel,
Two days in chastity at your age is a great start. A couple suggestions:
on the second day of chastity, tape the key under desk you use late in the day so you won't have access to it until the next morning. That will extend your timeline.
As you approach your 'limit', ask your lab partner to hold something (envelope, box, etc.) with the key inside until the next class (make up a reason).
As that friendship develops and you share your secret, ask her to be a key holder. Be careful though, she might not give you the key before you visit Jen! Then you will have to come out and spend the weekend giving oral worship.

Sarah is right that you will get a lot of blue balls, but that is part of the game. You WILL get erections, especially in the morning, and they will be painful as the ring pulls the balls forward. Hang in there until it goes down.

Would be wonderful if Brad's Lab friend did become his keyholder without knowing she was.

Brad should tell Jen if any girls ask Brad if he would like to date them, so Jen is kept in the loop of how Daniel's mind is handling (or rebelling against) being a cuckold.

Jen needs to know what temptations Dan is getting, because she will one day call the shots on when he is allowed sex.

:love:

Jen may suggest you do a "vice versus", dating girls in your classes 5 days a week - same as she is doing.

If you can't master control of your masturbation, then you might sucumb to kissing your Lab friend's slit instead of full-on sex.

Saraha said:
Would be wonderful if Brad's Lab friend did become his keyholder without knowing she was.

thats a great and sexy idea. i will try it on monday.
and my name is not Brad its Daniel.

jwff said:
Wow. That’s a heck of a progression. What’s Jen and Aaron’s relationship like, outside the bedroom? Is amount of intimacy on the weekend becoming normal for them, or was this an exception?

Its becoming normal for them after all they are dating for almost 2 months now. their relationship is not just about sex their are feeling involved.

jwff said:
What kind of chastity device do you have? I know – from first-hand experience - that with the CB-3000 types, the selection of base ring size is very important. If you find the device very uncomfortable, try switching up your configuration.

i also use cb-3000 transparent one and use middle size base ring. its not the comfort that the problem, its uncomfortable when i try to get erect but not that uncomfortable other times. since i have the key myself i am unable to control myself.

Reading the comments it's clear we don't know much about Jen's wants and reconciliations of your needs and hers.
I'm now thinking Saraha is near right, that Jen is a normal currently over-sexed teenager who decided now is the time to experiment. How does this jive with your saying she is submissive? Is she submissive or just trying to please you? She doesn't like you you masturbating to her phone reports. She might feel like you are then treating her like a blow-up sex doll who talks. Masturbate later.

Tell us more about Jen.

It's time to go for denial. Secretly or with some story leave your cage keys with your lab partner for the weekend or next lab day.

George said:
She doesn't like you you masturbating to her phone reports.
She might feel like you are then treating her like a blow-up sex doll who talks. Masturbate later.

That is an important comment, George, but I guess masturbation will be taken over by blueballs any day soon, especially if Keyholders sack Mrs Palmer.

Yesterday I went on date with Jen. We had lot of fun and talked about our relationship and her relationship with Aaron. It was hot hearing how they are officially the couple in her college and everyone know she is dating Aaron so it would be difficult for us to go on dates near her college or visit her place.

She told me she have feeling for Aaron and likes him but she still loves me and will continue loving me. Those word almost made me cum in my pants. She gave me few more details about her week with Aaron and how they are having sex almost everyday of the week. Especially now they feel even more free as they don’t have to use condoms.

At night we had sex I wore my bright pink condom, Jen told me condom was not need but I told her I will cum too soon without condom. But all the talk have already pushed me to edge and I was about to cum and trying my best to hold it until I was inside in her pussy. Her hot pussy was too much for me and I came after 4stokes. I wanted to show Jen I was useless as lover.

I told Jen I am sorry for cumming too soon Jen told me it was ok after all I only have sex on weekends so I would be super excited. I told Jen I will make her orgasm using my mouth and started eating her pussy. Soon Jen was moaning and after sometime started to rub her clit while I eat her pussy. Soon she was lost her pleasuring herself and did not even notice that I have stopped licking. It was so hot seeing her fingering herself trying to push her middle finger deep inside as quickly as possible.
That sight was too much for me and I started to masturbate and soon I was about to cum but I did my best to hold off so that I can cum in same moment as her but I came on her thighs and after minute or two she also came.

She asked me why did I stop licking her. I asked did she notice that. Jen told me she noticed it that’s why she started fingering herself but she was feeling too good to stop herself midway. And its seems I enjoyed myself watching her as she pointed to her thighs. Afterwards we clean ourselves and went to sleep.

Next morning we talked some more nothing about Aaron and went for breakfast before she left. I asked her if she was meeting Aaron she told me she is meeting him this evening. I told her to enjoy herself. She winked and told me she will definitely enjoy herself after all she have to make up for the sex she missed yesterday. I told her to tell Aaron that she was more horny today because she went on date with me yesterday but did not get any sex. She told me she will think about it.

So that’s all for this weekend.

Let me suggest that you should try her without a condom. You may find that the added pleasure will allow you to stay hard inside her even after cumming, and long enough to bring her to an orgasm. Just concentrate on her and Aaron, or that your dick is experiencing what he is experiencing on a daily basis. If you have to pull out, it sounds like you could manually stimulate her and play with her until you quickly become hard again.

If they are doing it everyday, I guarantee that you will put your dick into a pussy that still has Aarons sperm swimming around. After a few strokes you may find she becomes even more wet and slippery with his semen. That realization alone may allow you to stay harder longer, and even possibly to come twice---and if not, to at least bring her to an orgasm.

While I share my wife, I don't get the cuckold part of it that much of this forum is about. Do you really want to be a useless lover to her? Wouldn't you like to be Aaron's equal in sex so that she wants to be just as intimate with you as she is with him? ...So that she looks forward to racing home on the weekend to jump into bed and pleasure you just as much, if not more, than she does with Aaron?

I sometimes wonder, if all this talk about locking up your dick and so forth, and placing yourself as inferior to other lovers, or in a subservient position to her and her sex life is not talking you into a lifestyle that may not be as enjoyable as it could be.

I apologize if I am way off base here. Again, I do not get off on that kind of a role, and so I may be missing the point on the kind of sexual pleasure it brings you. But I am just saying----what kind of a lover do you want to be to her?

Obviously you spent the weekend in bed together. If it was me, the thought of her being with Aaron would make me want to make lover with her over and over. I would even see if she would replay some of her lovemaking with Aaron, allowing you to reenact what Aaron did. And in the morning, when you wake up, I would be ready to do it again.

I can bring my wife to multiple orgasms, something that none of her other lovers has ever been able to do. After she has been with another lover, as I have waited at home with visions of them in my head, and then when she is finally home, as I slide my dick into her wet cum filled pussy, I sometimes cum fairly quickly too. But the knowledge of what she has done, and the proof that still remains in her pussy keeps me rock hard, and I have no trouble bringing her to an orgasm.

Her main lover has a pretty big dick that leaves her stretched out. She is a Filipina with a pretty tight pussy, so there are positions that we do not enjoy as much because she is just too tight. But after she has been with him, then we have no trouble with these positions. I know that is probably not the same as your case, but my point is that there is no reason for you to be a useless lover, or not be able to bring great sexual pleasure to her in the same way that Aaron does. In fact, he could have his ways that are better than you, while you could have your ways that are better than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread