• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Watching Hubbys -Helping Hubbys

• Thread startermwfslut
  • Start date
I just love pics 1 & 2 of the last series posted. 1 has hubby watching in lust as he holds his wife legs up for her black lover. 2 has hubby pressing his wifes head down while she sucks her black cock HOT!!! Keep them cumming

Great Pics

great pictures, hope you like these

Attachments

• cb38.jpg
    cb38.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 2,755
  • eddb.jpg
    eddb.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 2,956
  • MB11-2004-59.JPG
    MB11-2004-59.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 2,161
More wives getting cream pies ready

last ones for this thread hope you liked

Attachments

• ready3.jpg
    ready3.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3,064
  • ready2.jpg
    ready2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 4,434
  • ready1.jpg
    ready1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 2,290
  • ready4.jpg
    ready4.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 3,065
more creampies being prepared

Attachments

• ready5.jpg
    ready5.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 3,102
  • ready6.jpg
    ready6.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3,587
  • ready7.jpg
    ready7.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 4,225
Taking request for next thread

Looking for suggestions on my next thread???????

yes get a life

smelly broad nose gorillas please white women have lost it

but whats worse is white men fucking faggot wimps !

soccer sucks hockey rules

I LOVE the ones where hubby is wanking pathetically as he watches a real man use his beloved wife

mwfslut said:

OMG...the last (4th) pic of Post #24... incredible! I will assume that is what 'cleaning' is SUPPOSED to look like? Wow...

It does look familiar though... hehehe

Willyam said:
smelly broad nose gorillas please white women have lost it

but whats worse is white men fucking faggot wimps !

soccer sucks hockey rules

Well what in the world are you DOING here then??? Either close your eyes when you look at the pics or don't take the time to critique them...wow...and I thought my ex was goofy

Good pix

Not all of the highest photographic quality but content wise great. My favorites, not surprisingly considering I have been there so often, ,are the ones showing hubbies in the background playing with their little dicks while real men fuck their wives.

The Pics r great ... the thread is my favorite .. but I don' t know why r people r mixing cuckold materials with bisexual pics !!!!!

hello Second row last photo is so hot( she is bbc suckin and he is enjoying a set of bbc nuts.) Thank You

This is a hot thread

Great thread with great pics please keep them coming, :)

Look 4 more soon

TY for all the great comments>

yes liked very musch post more

Hi there, Ive been wanting to try something like this but my husband is straight, would there some of these people willing to meet with us, cheers Mandy.
Ialways seem to chicken out when you have to mske a decision on contacting someone, afraid Id like it too much and also the hurt element too, would your husband know if you slept with a black man, you read these stories about women feeling loose for a week, others never mention it, just curious...

Love these and so does wife.

there is nothing better than being under your wife when a black man is fucking her.

Users who are viewing this thread