• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Watching Hubbys -Helping Hubbys

• Thread startermwfslut
  • Start date
hi MWF
this is exactly what we do
started with wife's boss while we were in college

Thanks so much for finding and sharing
luv, G

Just to answer part of your question---First time my wife got something like that, she was loose on my for next seven months

Also, my favorite pic was the one with the white body builder getting it in back door. I do not care if "cuck" pics are mixed with "bi" pics

they really are separate issues but who cares about labels, especially when things are THAT hot
luv, G

Ty

Glad you enjoyed.

check it out

Though I am not personally into the "cuckold" stuff for those who are, check out darksecret.com. I looked it over and it seems that it is the primary theme. If a woman likes to have a huge dick, go for it, but if you ever saw a kid born you can be sure that gv\iven time nearly ANYTHING will fit in there.
But hey, whatever you like, you like.

the fourth photo in 24 was sooooooooooooooo good it made me wish I was him:yumyum:

Loved that one

It was a fav

nice pictures. keep posting

there is nothing better in life than watch and help your wife fuck a black man.

luv the ones were hubby sucking blk cock while wifes arm is around him giving him support

look for more soon

just got back from vaca will post new ones soon

Super hot pix!!! Thx

I cannot possibly chose a favorite from so many wonderful pictures. I loved all the pictures, especially the mutual cock sucking and cream pies. In fact I spent the last two hours downloading and saving to my hard drive all the pics posted. I already had a couple of them but since the subject matter is one of my favorites I couldn't resist gathering them all together for future slide shows in my jack off room, otherwise known as my home office. I was somewhat dismayed there was only one picture of the white male (hubby?) getting fucked. I would think any self respecting collection of black on white sex would have several. Yes, yes, I know people have a tendency to get all shitty about the homo stuff but since I have personally sucked a black cock and been fucked in my ass by the same man, twice, I would have enjoyed seeing more hubby's reaching for their feminine side. There are few things more erotic than drinking a black man's cum straight from the source except maybe licking it from your wife's pussy or asshole. An excellent thread.

this is what it is all about.
the correct way

who wants more

who wants more

Please post more pics like these show blk cocks compared to the white guys cock too please

Please post more pics like these show blk cocks compared to the white guys cock too please but thank you for all the great post so far

what a loving act

Can there be anything as intimate and loving as a wife sharing her man's cock with her husband? I think not.

Give us the adress to this group so we all can see the other pics

Fantastic pics. More!

Users who are viewing this thread