cum

mwfslut said:
enjoy enjoy enjoy enjoy

definitly the place to put the cum in the pussy

pussy shot

mwfslut said:
creampies ready to be served

Damn but that would be a fine lunch

Only if you're bullemic and induce vomitting right after.

Wah wah. Like. Said before. Enough of the gay stuff. Did I hurt your feeling.

One of the best posts of all time!! Soooo gooood

pimpology101 said:
Many men don't eat cream pies. Count me as one.
Count me as two.

Last edited by a moderator:
glad you liked

moving to the front and rover if you dont like to look

This post is wonderful. I'm training my hubby to be a proficient cuck and I'm going to add these to his lesson plan...please keep them coming...Mollie

i like the pics but i know the detractors who are appalled by them. to each his own, but if a female can eat cum, why not a man?

rover1 said:
Wah wah. Like. Said before. Enough of the gay stuff. Did I hurt your feeling.

hurt my feelings? hell no. this is the internet it's not that serious. i do think it's highly illogical that you would click on a bisexual topic (which is what it is) and not expect to see male-on-male contact. no one ****** you to look at it, so why are you bitching?

these type of posts are needed because bisexuality(& homosexuality) is very normal and no one should be ashamed of it. i think it's bullshit that this society likes to pretend that females are the only ones that are bisexual, when it's much more widespread in men.

therefore, MANY more pictures to come...and i want to dedicate them to all the fucking haters on this board!

Pooch said:
i like the pics but i know the detractors who are appalled by them. to each his own, but if a female can eat cum, why not a man?

the "detractors" are all mindless sheep.

Wow! We both love all of these pictures! WOW

Ha ha ha my goodness. Such animosity. My bad for not knowing. Mindless sheep? That would imply that sheep have intellect. Anyway if I hurt your feeling sorry. Lol

You people crack me up sometimes but I like you. Let's do a little review of sexual preference. If you are a married male and have sex with your wife, desire her etc AND also suck cock. You are not GAY or HOMOSEXUAL, you are BISEXUAL ....repeat after me (ok don't you get it now)

Except in pretty rare circumstances GAY people do not marry someone of the opposite gender, because guess what? GAY people pretty much are only attracted to THEIR GENDER. (there are exceptions of course)

BISEXUAL people play for both teams. GAY people play for just one. So calling a guy that sucks his wife's lovers cock GAY, is pretty off the mark. Now I know many of you would like to live in world of absolutes in such things, but the reality is there are few absolutes. Calling any activity GAY when it involves someone who is married to the opposite sex, and that person's wife/husband is present in the activity, is silly.

This would be like calling the woman you just had a threesome with, GAY for licking the other woman's pussy. She is not GAY. That would be HOMOSEXUAL, no she is BISEXUAL....repeat after me... (never mind don't)

A lot of people (some would tell you the majority) have at least a passing interest in the same gender at some moment in their life, and a lot of people fall somewhere in between the two sexual preferences on the scale.

So next time...comment like this..."Man that is so bisexual!" lol

I guess that does not come off as quite the insult as "GAY"? Think about it all you are coming to a PRON site, open your mind a little. Skip the thread if it gives you the willies. But if you have to flame, at least have fun with it. (like I did posting this)

Love it

From a married wife aspect, the pictures I would find the most interesting would be the husband sitting in a chair and not allowed to participate or even play with himself. Watching that man make love and when he is done not seeing any juices on his wife becasue they are so deep in her. I know that would kill my husband to no end he properly would blow his load right through his pants and knock a fly off the ceiling

Karen

love the pics where did you find #4 pic3, #6 pic2 keep them cumming!!

rover1 said:
Ha ha ha my goodness. Such animosity. My bad for not knowing. Mindless sheep? That would imply that sheep have intellect. Anyway if I hurt your feeling sorry. Lol

no that would not imply that sheep have intellect. how can you even deduce that sort of conclusion from that statement? and like i said before, you aren't important enough to hurt my feelings.

Dont like dont look

subject says all

It does say it all....well except for saying let's see more!

A well used, cum filled married white c**t, it's a beautiful thing!