Watching Hubbys -Helping Hubbys

• Thread startermwfslut
  • Start date
I am with you on all of this I just love it a lot.

mwslut these are superb thank you so much.............my favourites are full length body shots with the black dom on top of white wife they are kissing and you can see her pleasure as her hands clasp his gorgeous round buttocks. a similar made me shoot instantly tonight as i wanked in the hallwayu as my wife took her lover deep.........as soon as she put her little white hands on his arse and said oh yes baby i love it deep.....i shot.....tremendous

the sexiest IR video I ever saw had a bull fucking a man's wife while he was holding her hand, when she came she put her nails into her husbands palm HARD, reminded me of when i gave birth to my daughter, back then hubby shared my pain, in the video the hubby shared the ectasy :)

mmmm the kinkier the better. but i want to post some pics on here....i know this is probably a stupid question but i have no idea how to do it.

can someone help me?

gracias.

i'm still learning how to post pics properly......these are just a few pics i found over the net that i think are hot...and worth mention....

cuckold.jpg

7.jpg

6f.jpg

6.jpg

I have always held cuckolds in highest regard, because they are DETERMINED to OFFER their wives to black bulls for a delicious, invigorating top-up of high quality sex.

In return, the cucks get a smorgasboard of emotions that keep their tiny cocks spurting microscopic droplets of sperm onto the ground, a fitting reward indeed - and sometimes a energetic lick at the creampies.

If there were no cuckolds, white wives would be off-limits completely and would most likely have bodyguards to protect them from being bred by black cock. Then white pussy would cost $20,000 per fuck because of the severe shortage.

In many respects cuckolds are special gurus who understand that Black men deserve to fuck their white wives, and occasionally breed them with gusto.

A cucky who rears black babies to adulthood is a special hero, and deserves to see his wife wearing a bull-ring selected by her lovers. The cucky prides himself on his willingness to pay for this ring.

A cucky is not necessarily a bi-man if he takes a cock in his back passage. He might submit a few times to prove that he has his wife's highest good in mind. It lets the bull know that he is truly sincere.

great pics!!!!I love seeing a hot wife being satified by a big blk cock as hubby watches helplessly and jerks his little dick

Damn.......warn a pimp first! Sheeeiiiiitt! LOL

Think I'm blinded for life!

pimpology101 said:
Damn.......warn a pimp first! Sheeeiiiiitt! LOL

Think I'm blinded for life!

thats funny....but i think the name of the thread is warning enough. :)

Some really great "shots" on this thread. Not to keen on the man to man stuff but really enjoyed the dudes just layin' back watching the wife/gf enjoying the pounding.

here are a few more......

Attachments

• 4fghd.jpg
    4fghd.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1,982
  • ac01.jpg
    ac01.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,103
  • babd.jpg
    babd.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,216
More lucky husbands.

Attachments

• 48.jpg
    48.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 814
  • 47.jpg
    47.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 779
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 810
  • fresh.jpg
    fresh.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 740
some more......

Attachments

• p11[1].jpg
    p11[1].jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1,014
  • 65.jpg
    65.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 1,446
  • c879.jpg
    c879.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,235
Enough oh the totall gay stuff.

rover1 said:
Enough oh the totall gay stuff.

dude read the fucking title of the thread. are you stupid? don't click on it if you don't want to see it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Great pics. I would love to be in on that.

Creampie

God I would love to suck all that cum from her fucked creampie.

Many men don't eat cream pies. Count me as one.

What an amazing thread. I love all the photos and hope to one day be the husband of a wife that will cuckold me. Thanks for all the pics!