Watching / Not Watching

Hotcouple2233 said:
I

I didn't dislike your thread, or if I did, it was a "fat finger error."
Fat finger forgiven ;)

Reactions: toolman2c
fredfred2 said:
I got to see my wife's first mounting and breaking in by our best friend
As it was unplanned it took us bought by surprise. So looking on was very strange at first for me but by the forth time that night I had got used to it. For the wife my being their was only reassurance as she was opened up to a completely different kind of sex than she had from me. After she became more comfortable she didn't need me present when mounted by him
Fred. You really have to tell us how this happened. More description please!

I've always had my bf watch me get with BBC. The very first time he looked over and he looked like those puppies on tv. My bull tried to get him to pullout his dick and compare them all he said was no and that's when Avery pulled his cock out... And i got to see my first BBC in person. .. .. Screenshot_2017-10-28-03-33-23.png OMG holy fuck it was hanging there and I saw it wasn't even half hard and I started feeling hot and wet in my panties. I said god it's so big I knew it would be but this is more than I had ever imagined. He said 10 inches and it's big around as a tennis ball.I looked over and my bf was totally locked in on his cock too. I was in my bra and tiny little pair of panties. I was standing there about 4 ft away from him I just sorta stood shyly i looked up and saw his face and realized how long i was totally staring. he said you think you can take that blk meat ramming into your white twat.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and okdeacon
HeatherRedheadCuckoldress said:
I'm curious for all the guys out there your opinion on watching or not watching your wife with another man.

I personally rarely have my husband watching when I am with my boyfriend. I feel like it's less about my husband and more about me and my bull when it is just the two of us. I am not overly dominant or cruel but I don't fuck another man because of my husband, I do it for myself.

I did start with my husband in the room the first few times. After a few conversations with him he accepted that he wouldn't really be allowed to watch or participate in any way.

Is this how it is for you guys? Can you handle being at home while your wife is out with another man? Or do you need to be there watching, making sure she doesn't take it too far?

I have always asked to watch, but I have never been permitted. The best i have got is a few pictures and a few videos. I wish she would allow it.

I used to be there all the time. That changed about 12 years ago then I was only around at times of her convenience. The last 7 years I have not been present at all in the room. Now she has friends come to the house and stay the night while I am there, but I am not in the room. I do enjoy watching, she prefers it just be her time right now.

Good topic. For me i always leave it up to the wife and her lovers. If they want me in there I’m all for it. If she wants alone time with him totally cool too.

Do not want to be any hinderance on her pleasure.

Good topic. For me i always leave it up to the wife and her lovers. If they want me in there I’m all for it. If she wants alone time with him totally cool too.

Do not want to be any hinderance on her pleasure.

When we started my wife wanted me to be there in the room or at least very close by. As time went along and when we agreed that she could go on the "fishing trip" with Willie and his uncle Leonard in a motor home, she was just 18 at the time, Willie was 24 and his uncle Leonard was in his early 40's and they were both black men, she had been with Willie quite a few times, so we felt that it would be OK for her to go for the weekend without me. The entire dynamic changed at that point and I enjoyed her telling me about her weekend and that she had truly "let her hair down all weekend" with those 2 and Leonard's son Martin that I learned about months later. From then on she didn't need me to be there and she always told me about her "adventures" when she returned. For us it was always something that we both agreed to as to me watching or not. GTR

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
After she came very comfortable on her own. I would only get the story or updates at her will. She reminded me that with my tiny dick I did not have that pleasure but at her will.

If I can actually upload a picture I have some for you of my lovely wife.

Hercuckobeys said:
If I can actually upload a picture I have some for you of my lovely wife.
Upload away!

Me and my wife we star slow...me watching her in the dark having sex with a man I choose!
But later after 2 years her bull did not want me in anymore!!
He text me when he is done to go and clean her up...but they are usually in the bedroom for 2 hours?

Once they know u submissive they will control you so they can fuck our wife's the way they want!!

Anyway it's so hot for me as a cuckold to be controlled by my wife bull lol

Reactions: toolman2c and BigdaddyToronto
Always watch, its a big part of the excitement for her and me of course. We choose guys who are not shy about it or who also get off on being watched and showing the pleasure they can give her.

Reactions: Jaxunman, peter3811, gatorrdw and 2 others
Honestly im fine with either way. Id love watching her animalistic passionate lust as her body connects with his but also, im just as turned on knowing shes in the other room getting fucked and they dont want me there. In my opinion, its not about me, their sex is between them, so i have no say in the sex they have. Period.

It hasn't happened yet, as we are still at the fantasy stage.

But I've always wanted to not be present. Let her lose herself in the moment. I did it with an ex and there is something deliciously angsty about waiting at home, wondering what they are doing and saying.

I always feel a bit in the minority.

Having said that listening or watching would still be perfect

abba148 said:
The first time a new man fucks my wife, I just gotta be there to watch. Nothing turns me on more than the first time a new cock splits her cunt and slides up into her. After that first time, I quickly lose interest. He could fuck her every day for a week and I wouldn't care. Or.....If there is something special about him or their relationship. I would love to watch the repeat fucks if it were, for example, my brother fucking her. Then I would watch every time. And before you ask, no he has never fucked her. He died young about 20 years ago. Another example would be her sisters ex-husband. I could watch him fuck her for hours. He didn't have sex with her. He just plain fucked her eyes out. But he moved away and remarried years ago.

There are 2 others that I would watch as repeats. One would be the guy that popped her cherry when she was a freshman in high school. The other would be her best friends husband. He fucked her and knocked her up when she was 20. They all had a touch of some taboo.
I’ve watched my wife with other men many times over the years. I normally watch from a distance. Another part of the room but somewhere I can see we’ll. Sometimes I’m right there on the bed with them but not often. She doesn’t look for someone to make love with it’s someone to fuck her brains out! The screams and moans, the facial expressions, the filthy talk, the look on her face when she cums or when he cums on her face....all very erotic and exciting. But the best is when she goes out without me and fucks strangers or even friends and stays gone overnight sometimes, leaving me at home wondering what is happening...the longing for those details after the fact...that’s what’s truly best!!

I took this of Ruth last night. Four guys shot 9 loads in her pussy. This is just before I ate her out...

kr3$.jpg

Reactions: Maxio, gatorrdw, Welshhub55 and 2 others
Wow

I've waited for my x wife to come home.with her pussy full of gum several times