Watching / Not Watching

Enigma250 said:
I've waited for my x wife to come home.with her pussy full of gum several times
Choking hazard!

Most couples i date as a bull want me around for something extra, so the husband is almost always there to watch or participate.

Maybe sounds crazy but a lot of times it's almost like they love to watch me do stuff that's almost like abusing her. So really taking control and let her really deeptroath ( one guy really shot his cum when looking at her gagging and her tears getting wet as a reaction on that, also because he felt how wet she got by doing this to her )
Almost all love to see it when i stretch their wives butthole and let it gape when doing anal.
Don't know how most of you guys feel about this this but it looks like most love to see her getting it hard and rough, love seeing her orgasm hard so she squirts a few times preferably with lots of sound made by her, really enjoy having me take control what she has to do and love seeing their wives face covered with cum.

I like watching. That’s all I want to do. If I am there though, my wife always makes me join in.

I have been encouraging her to notnhold back if she meets someone and I am not there. She is opening up to the idea of picking up or going alone however, but she has said she will be open with the guy and make sure he knows that he/she must take pics on her phone and send them to me. Awesome. She decided that herself.

Reactions: natasnaikul
Keesnl said:
Most couples i date as a bull want me around for something extra, so the husband is almost always there to watch or participate.

Maybe sounds crazy but a lot of times it's almost like they love to watch me do stuff that's almost like abusing her. So really taking control and let her really deeptroath ( one guy really shot his cum when looking at her gagging and her tears getting wet as a reaction on that, also because he felt how wet she got by doing this to her )
Almost all love to see it when i stretch their wives butthole and let it gape when doing anal.
Don't know how most of you guys feel about this this but it looks like most love to see her getting it hard and rough, love seeing her orgasm hard so she squirts a few times preferably with lots of sound made by her, really enjoy having me take control what she has to do and love seeing their wives face covered with cum.
Her last time, the guy was too gentle. He needed to pound fuck her. That’s what she wants too.

HeatherRedheadCuckoldress said:
Is this how it is for you guys? Can you handle being at home while your wife is out with another man?
Yes.
HeatherRedheadCuckoldress said:
Or do you need to be there watching, making sure she doesn't take it too far?
No.

I have watched my wife getting laid many times over the years and it is a tremendous thrill. I also have listened from other rooms to the sound of her screaming with orgasm. But lately I find that leaving her alone with her current lover makes my dick harder than steel. Just thinking about Kris licking and sucking on Vincent's long cock and spreading her thighs for him makes me crazy with lust.

Vincent does not mind when I watch him fuck my wife, but I know it is only natural that he can relax and take his time pleasuring her when they are alone. My wife enjoys the sex more too, and she finds it exciting to think about me at home waiting for her, playing with my dick while Vince is pounding her horny pussy until he fills her with his cum.

When she comes home, if I am awake, she will tell me all the details of her night with Vince. Sometimes she will ask me to put on a condom and jerk me off until I fill the tip with my load. She will smile at me and laugh as I groan loudly with release. She enjoys knowing that my dick has been hard all night from fantasizing about her and her boyfriend.

Reactions: mon84 and Nazareth