• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Watching someone get off to your wifes pics and vids

• Thread starterbobdabob
  • Start date

bobdabob

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2022
Have you ever experienced this? If so what were your thoughts?

Reactions: Wifeexposer, Dickered and Johz
Would be so turn on watching someone else getting turned on by my wife

Reactions: jumbotsang, DirtyFire, jbull and 6 others
Same here!

Reactions: Queequeg and Johz
bobdabob said:
definately would
bobdabob said:

Let's do it

Reactions: Readyu
For me it would turn me on. That my wife was able to please him. I love watching my wife when she is being fucked that point where the simple act of lust takes her over. I can see it in her face that point where all she cares about is being fucked and cuming. She shows me that she is the slut I knew her to be. It was awesome to watch her over time at first trying to deny and fight it, and then the acceptance and understanding of what/who she is. Sometimes I think she is mad that I was right about how I knew she was a slut wife.

Reactions: Beano, extbaa, RLyonheart and 5 others
since u both want see ur wives with another guy or on cam im so down

Think it's best to see her with the other guy in real life. But it is hot watching home video of her with another guy

Reactions: Wifeexposer and hikawade
I had a friend who has since moved away. Our wives were best friends. One day, we admitted that we had taken intimate pics and vids of our wives without their knowledge. When the wives went shopping, we jerked off together in my basement office, watching the vids and sniffing their worn panties. We did this a few times.

i'd love to find another local buddy in south Jersey to do this.

i love jerking off to tribute vids and pics that guys send to me.

Attachments

• 02.16.18.2.MOV
    4.8 MB
  • 02.16.18.1.MOV
    7.2 MB
  • 06.04.22.mp4
    10.9 MB
  • Love
Reactions: Bustyfluffybunny, dbdan13, Paulag and 8 others
I love it. Have quite a few tribute videos, always looking for other people to do more.

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20220705-180717_Twitter.mp4
    31.2 MB
Reactions: Hornyhubb, Paulag, dbdan13 and 5 others
Reactions: carlavibrato, Queequeg and rjhsteel2001
more of guys jerking off to my catholic wife

Attachments

• 12.15.21a.mov
    18.1 MB
  • Love
Reactions: Bustyfluffybunny, Paulag, Panawife and 2 others
Jerk to her

20200722_214634.jpg

• Love
Reactions: incog, Paulag, Lancebull and 2 others
bobdabob said:
Yep, a member placed a short vid on my profile of him whacking to a photo of her. Loved it.

First post with my wife's face visible, another member posted it with his hard dick. I put that one in my media. Gets me hard still.

ronbarato said:
I love it. Have quite a few tribute videos, always looking for other people to do more.
Great work! Wifey is long overdue for another tribute. She’s a real hotwife too. Check out her threads for a variety of pics/gifs to choose from. Hope you’re an ass man…….

BC4FD631-209C-44D5-A293-D995E2967309.jpeg CFC416F3-FFCF-4A82-BE9E-9E0D95F3DD2D.jpeg E357A342-FEAB-429B-B8E5-E3CC1D668632.jpeg 1094BB90-40CE-44A0-9F53-9392DFC0F3B6.gif B88E3790-1704-4E9B-8FA7-2E21311101D2.jpeg 8CDB808B-1020-4D7F-AE69-1FEC1878482E.jpeg 2D38BA34-4444-4839-818E-E6EF7E791D38.jpeg 5EFD39C7-43D2-4E72-A6A3-A70FA54D3F4E.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Buffbull, BadHusband, incog and 7 others
She really would appreciate many cum filled tributes to show me!

IMG_1244.JPG IMG_1382.JPG IMG_1685.JPG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jamescarpon, sertifikat, Beano and 2 others
bobdabob said:
I' have shared both pics and vids of my wife many times but only with messages. It would really turn me on to hear someone talk filthy about her and humiliate me at the same time. Watching him jerk to her isn't that appealing but I do as told generally.

Reactions: Beano and rjhsteel2001
Moose said:
Would be so turn on watching someone else getting turned on by my wife
We can do that...

• Love
Reactions: Moose
gbhl44 said:
I had a friend who has since moved away. Our wives were best friends. One day, we admitted that we had taken intimate pics and vids of our wives without their knowledge. When the wives went shopping, we jerked off together in my basement office, watching the vids and sniffing their worn panties. We did this a few times.

i'd love to find another local buddy in south Jersey to do this.

i love jerking off to tribute vids and pics that guys send to me.
Where in South Jersey

Reactions: Skyviking
BeLikeEx said:
Where in South Jersey
Hi! Where would you like us to send you cum-tribute request videos?

Users who are viewing this thread