• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Watching someone get off to your wifes pics and vids

• Thread starterbobdabob
  • Start date
bobdabob said:
Have you ever experienced this? If so what were your thoughts?
Yes. I loved it and thought it was hot as hell! He had a hard, throbbing cock as we looked at her pics and kept saying how badly he wanted to fuck her. We eventually arranged that, and he did fuck her, a number of times. :)

On bed dress open spread wide.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dingos, Paulag, Johz and 7 others
Great body

I once sucked a guy while showing him a video of my wife stripping. Felt good when i felt his cock appreciate her curves, in my mouth.

• Love
Reactions: 2wheel, Readyu, Wifeexposer and 3 others
gbhl44 said:
I had a friend who has since moved away. Our wives were best friends. One day, we admitted that we had taken intimate pics and vids of our wives without their knowledge. When the wives went shopping, we jerked off together in my basement office, watching the vids and sniffing their worn panties. We did this a few times.

i'd love to find another local buddy in south Jersey to do this.

i love jerking off to tribute vids and pics that guys send to me.
That's hot! You should try sucking each other while you do that. Makes it even hotter!

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and Readyu
Wifeexposer said:
Yes. I loved it and thought it was hot as hell! He had a hard, throbbing cock as we looked at her pics and kept saying how badly he wanted to fuck her. We eventually arranged that, and he did fuck her, a number of times. :)

On bed dress open spread wide.jpg
She is hot. Love to put my hard cock in her and fuck her brains out.

Reactions: Focker, Readyu, hikawade and 1 other person
Let's be neighbors!

WantsAUsedWife said:
Hopefully you got her undressed so that the neighbor could "wack off" either directly onto her pussy lips, into her spread pussy or place his cock head at her pussy entrance, so that his cum would shoot inside her without being inside her.
well it doesn't say "stupid" on my forehead........

Many years ago, I was having an 'affair' with a married woman.
I didn't know at the time, but her husband was aware and approved.
Chatting on the computer one night, she tells me her husband has an interest in watching us and joining in, and he began to join in our conversations.
I was teasing him one night, asking if he would like to see pics of my wife naked. After his wife left the convo, I showed him 2-3 pics, and he was pleased.
So he and I began to have more private convos, and I started showing him more pics each time. He would get a hard on while looking and commenting, which made me get hard, and we would watch each other jack off.
I still have a fantasy of doing the same or similar in person, but each year seems less and less likely.

• Love
Reactions: Panawife
crazy female friend who super turned on when her mom video calls me and watches..
sometime her mom get naked for me lol
she also loves she me off to her her friends-lol seen her best friend who married naked and all her other friends

Reactions: Nazareth and alaskana
alaskana said:
She is hot. Love to put my hard cock in her and fuck her brains out.
I'd love to watch you fuck my wife and tear up that shared, married pussy of hers. :)

Reactions: alaskana
That’s what I’m here for!!

Is there a site where you can post pics to a live audience and watch them jerk off…and say naughty stuff abt your wife?

• Love
Reactions: Readyu
Yes I love when people come over and check her out. But her being naked for friends and her friends is a turn on

naughtynerdfanforlife said:
crazy female friend who super turned on when her mom video calls me and watches..
sometime her mom get naked for me lol
she also loves she me off to her her friends-lol seen her best friend who married naked and all her other friends
This reminded me.....
I had an online friend years ago (so long ago the yahoo chat rooms and video were THE hot thing!).
We would watch each other masturbate, although she had much less opportunity to do so than I did. So it was mostly me doing the 'show' for her, but I enjoyed it. That feeling of being totally ******* to somebody's eyes....
After 2-3 weeks of us doing this she finally asked me what I thought about letting her sister watch me. I didn't have a problem with it, so we all picked a day/time, and...I enjoyed it! Sis didn't get on cam as I remember, but she did a few comments and a couple of requests. I was happy to oblige.

Reactions: naughtynerdfanforlife
i just saw her beest friend sis naked

I absolutely love guys getting off to my wife pics and vids.

• Love
Reactions: Dingos, Wifeexposer, Panawife and 1 other person
Wish guys would fuck my girl like that too....

Ashy said:
I once sucked a guy while showing him a video of my wife stripping. Felt good when i felt his cock appreciate her curves, in my mouth.
Fck thats horny....

• Love
Reactions: rjhsteel2001 and Panawife
Deviant dad said:
I absolutely love guys getting off to my wife pics and vids.
Me too...love to swap

Reactions: Wifeexposer, Johz and Deviant dad
Ashy said:
Is there a site where you can post pics to a live audience and watch them jerk off…and say naughty stuff abt your wife?
Makes me hard

Users who are viewing this thread