We have a live cuckold chat also

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
Most often this is the problem ... you first MUST sign into slutwives.com ... once you sign in there, then you can click the "Chat" link on the left of the page. That actually takes to the SEPARATE (totally separate and just a chat site, but related to slutwives.com) ... if you are a registered member of slutwives, the link will take you directly to a list of the chat rooms. I believe (tho not 100% sure) if you are NOT a registered member of slutwives.com, you will have to then log into the chat site. But the key problem most are having is they are going directly to the chat link WITHOUT FIRST SIGNING IN on slutwives.com
Thank you Tim.

Where is the chat

Grn Eyz said:
Thank you Tim.
After riding around the merry-go-round a thousand times, I finally snagged the ring ... a "thank you" from Grn Eyz. :p:p:p:p:p

bullofurdream said:
Where is the chat
Hmmmm ? A good place to maybe find it is in the vertical list of links directly to your left as you are reading this ... the link that is named ... "Chat" LOL

Sharlenelovesblackcock said:
Whos the mod? I've been kicked off chat for abusive language but never committed such an offence
Read the rules posted in chat, specifically in your case, rule #2. Your one hour kick was an automatic system action that mods have no control over.

Reactions: Latinosocalbull
dig420 said:
Click the chat link in the nav bar or just go directly to slutwives - best Cuckold Chat

This is for the benefit of anyone coming from search engines looking for the chatroom. This ain't it lol
Hello,when to log into the live chat,it says that I need to be logged into the main forum...but I am already logged in..what can I do to get to the live chat forum?

Grn Eyz said:
Log off of here, clear the cache and cookies from your browser, log back in here, click on the chat link on the left panel. That works 90% of the time. Also be sure to accept cookies from slutwives.com once you clear out the old ones.
Try this.

dig420 said:
Click the chat link in the nav bar or just go directly to slutwives - best Cuckold Chat

This is for the benefit of anyone coming from search engines looking for the chatroom. This ain't it lol
I had chat disabled. Why?

When Im logged into the forum, I click chat but it says I have to login via the other site first ? how does that work ?

Bullforcuck said:
When Im logged into the forum, I click chat but it says I have to login via the other site first ? how does that work ?
Scroll up to my March 3rd post

dig420 said:

Hello I have an Issue. I can't log in It doesn't let me why?