We have a live cuckold chat also

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date
BMA said:
I am logged in here !
What message, if any, are you getting when trying to access chat?

Grn Eyz said:
What message, if any, are you getting when trying to access chat?
Grn Eyz. you may have to speak more slowly. LOL

Wife and girlfriend left me both for BBC

Screenshot_20240111_185117_Gallery.jpg

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
Grn Eyz. you may have to speak more slowly. LOL
Right?

Same issue as BMA. Can log in to forums ok but when click on chat on left side panel, I get welcome to chat screen with option for member login or guest login, and when I choose member login I get message "Please connect to the site to enter chat"

Reactions: BBnSnuffyNJ and BMA
RomanGnose said:
Same issue as BMA. Can log in to forums ok but when click on chat on left side panel, I get welcome to chat screen with option for member login or guest login, and when I choose member login I get message "Please connect to the site to enter chat"
Log off of here, clear the cache and cookies from your browser, log back in here, click on the chat link on the left panel. That works 90% of the time. Also be sure to accept cookies from slutwives.com once you clear out the old ones.

RomanGnose said:
Exactly

BMA said:
“….maybe you will have to speak very slowly !!!! “

dig420 said:
Click the chat link in the nav bar or just go directly to slutwives - best Cuckold Chat

This is for the benefit of anyone coming from search engines looking for the chatroom. This ain't it lol
I don't know what you did but I really wish your chat worked. I have been here for 15 years and now it just stopped. So disappointing.

Reactions: BBnSnuffyNJ and BMA
Same issue as BMA. Sucks that it no longer works.

Reactions: BMA, Latinosocalbull and MysteryBi
I Also have the same issue

Reactions: BMA
Grn Eyz said:
Log off of here, clear the cache and cookies from your browser, log back in here, click on the chat link on the left panel. That works 90% of the time. Also be sure to accept cookies from slutwives.com once you clear out the old ones.
I guess no one reads previous posts. Another suggestion is to try a different browser and see if that works.

Reactions: BMA
dig420 said:
Click the chat link in the nav bar or just go directly to slutwives - best Cuckold Chat

This is for the benefit of anyone coming from search engines looking for the chatroom. This ain't it lol
I can’t login to the chat … even when I’m logged in here. Using duck duck go

So how do I login to the chat, when I click login as member it tells me to connect to the site first?

Grn Eyz said:
I guess no one reads previous posts. Another suggestion is to try a different browser and see if that works.
It didn’t work that way to ! Maybe worked with some guys ! It seems some of us have been excluded !

Fixed, had to clear out both Browsers as well, thank you

dig420 said:

I keep getting “Please connect to the site to enter chat” - what do I do?

MrMelbourneBull said:
Hello, a moderator told me to delete all the browser history and it worked for me, try deleting everything from always in the browser (it may be that when entering as a guest that data remains and that is why it creates that problem) another option is What happens to me is to install another browser from scratch and try to log in first here in the forum and then log in as indicated

Reactions: blk-dick
MrMelbourneBull said:
Most often this is the problem ... you first MUST sign into slutwives.com ... once you sign in there, then you can click the "Chat" link on the left of the page. That actually takes to the SEPARATE (totally separate and just a chat site, but related to slutwives.com) ... if you are a registered member of slutwives, the link will take you directly to a list of the chat rooms. I believe (tho not 100% sure) if you are NOT a registered member of slutwives.com, you will have to then log into the chat site. But the key problem most are having is they are going directly to the chat link WITHOUT FIRST SIGNING IN on slutwives.com

MrMelbourneBull said:
scroll up