Wedding rings

• Thread starterLynneMWF
  • Start date
My loved wife shows you her pretty wedding ring. Do you like it ?
018746492_663974245_013019798_sa20chatte_123_869lo.jpg771134638_290618320_663913703_dsc01099_12____l_cran__2310396_123_352lo.jpg

LynneMWF said:
Curious if you disagree only about her shoes, or the picture on the whole?

No, just about your comment on how you disagreed with her choice of shoes! The picture is perfect! I wish that were my wife! I'd love to be able to bend down to her ear and whisper how lovely she is!

Wedding Rings in sight

Found this pic on the web, not sure if this hot sexy wife is going out with black cocked stud, but she is dressed for it.

Attachments

• tumblr_mnjmwxGUyp1s3d0fqo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mnjmwxGUyp1s3d0fqo1_1280.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 493
Nice pic. We need to keep this thread going! Anyone else have any pics of cum splattered wedding rings?

I also want to see more cum stained wedding rings. As I stated in earlier posts, I have cum on many married white women's wedding/engagement rings. So many white couples (especially the cuck hubbies) love to see my black dick spitting seed on the bride's rings.

mi_magic3 said:
My girlfriend is just that, a girlfriend , so no ring. Who cares anyways.

ok, someday ( maybe when you lose the "I don't care attitude ) you will get married. Then it WILL matter

Jerked off on to the wedding ring...perfect...absolutely, deliciously, perfect...

tumblr_mlr9f4p5fA1s2ilaio1_500.jpg

Susan said:
We have a clear glass bowl in the living room...when I date Ill put my rings in the bowl so hub can see them and think about what Im doing while he sits alone at home. I exchange them for a cheap set of rings I wear when dating.. I guess its odd to some..but hub loves the ritual....and knows Ill be back..:clap:

I had one guy's wife who did that with a wine glass on the dining room table. One weekend he had to work out of town so I spent Fri, Sat and Sun enjoying her. When husband came back on Monday he found her rings at the bottom of a cum-filled wine glass and a very tired wife in her bed.

/Phil

Reactions: cynful
Might as well contribute.....IMG_0031.jpg She was warming up for the main event:)

wifecleaner said:
Jerked off on to the wedding ring...perfect...absolutely, deliciously, perfect...

The only thing wrong with that pic is that it's not my black dick spurting on the white wife's wedding ring (and cuck hubby)!

ray38 said:
The only thing wrong with that pic is that it's not my black dick spurting on the white wife's wedding ring (and cuck hubby)!

A major flaw...bull cum is great...black bull cum is awesome...

wifecleaner said:

Damn! That hubby got owned!

PhilMarlowe said:
I had one guy's wife who did that with a wine glass on the dining room table. One weekend he had to work out of town so I spent Fri, Sat and Sun enjoying her. When husband came back on Monday he found her rings at the bottom of a cum-filled wine glass and a very tired wife in her bed.

/Phil

Her hubby should have pulled $200 out of his pocket and put it under your wife's pillow and tole her to slip it into your pocket next time you cum in her pussy. You are adding value to his marriage, so he should show that he truly appreciates that.

well talking about wine glass, one guy i chatted online ofc black guy, made me to put my wedding rings in wine glass.
and asked me to fuck the wine glass and cum on and in it...it was so hot and how the black man can think dirty and kinky, I luv blackies

j

Reactions: cynful
jennyrob said:
well talking about wine glass, one guy i chatted online ofc black guy, made me to put my wedding rings in wine glass.
and asked me to fuck the wine glass and cum on and in it...it was so hot and how the black man can think dirty and kinky, I luv blackies

j

Jenny,

Does your hubby know how dirty you are? What would he think if he saw me and you in your marital bed? I bet one thing that would make him feel good is if he knew I was wearing a condom around my black dick. But he would be humiliated if he knew you placed your sacred wedding ring on my dickhead, then put a condom on me, because he would know that my black sperm drowned your trapped symbol of marriage and fidelity.

Dave

Another hot pic

Another sexy pic found on the net that illustrates the point. A sexy example of white wife and black stud lust.

Attachments

• jnt001.jpg
    jnt001.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 506
LynneMWF said:
Another sexy pic found on the net that illustrates the point. A sexy example of white wife and black stud lust.

Damn sexy picture ! Clearly she likes bareback , cum inside sex .

My husband is a jeweler...he has told me many times about cleaning peoples jewelry, and how they make jokes about not wanting to know where it has been or what is on it. Though I know he really does know what can be on them...this is a great thread...I will have him read it.

Sadie mwf said:
My husband is a jeweler...he has told me many times about cleaning peoples jewelry, and how they make jokes about not wanting to know where it has been or what is on it. Though I know he really does know what can be on them...this is a great thread...I will have him read it.

Sadie,

Have your husband post his thoughts on why wedding rings are a magnet for cum...especially a black man's cum on a white wife's wedding ring.

Thanks

jennyrob said:

j

A lot white guys are as thick as a brick, and hampered by lack of confidence to use there imagination. Some of the horniest men are in the jungle and have never been to school.