Wedding rings

• Thread starterLynneMWF
  • Start date
Susan said:
We have a clear glass bowl in the living room...when I date Ill put my rings in the bowl so hub can see them and think about what Im doing while he sits alone at home. I exchange them for a cheap set of rings I wear when dating.. I guess its odd to some..but hub loves the ritual....and knows Ill be back..:clap:

Good post - congratulations on having hubby fully trained.

olycking said:
Might as well contribute..... IMG_0031.jpg She was warming up for the main event:)

She should be pulling trains with 7-12 carriages.

How many white husbands out there want to see their wife's wedding ring buried under an avalanche of negro cum?

Dave (blk m)

There are enough of us out there that are into it, but it's be fun to see a video where the hubby didn't know it was going to happen. Or better yet, where he asked the wife and bull NOT to blow his load all over her rings, and they do it just because he asked them not to. THAT'D be hot.

Janet Mason showing her rings.

This pic shows Janet Mason and Richard Mann, her rings are in clear sight, this is how to do it right ladies.

Attachments

• 333_1000.jpg
    333_1000.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 739
Janet is classic. If you're a fan of the wedding ring end of cuckolding, she's the gal! I love the one where she puts the camera on the tripod and films her giving the black guy a handjob while her husband is at work or whatever, then points his cock at her ring finger and tells him she wants his load there. What a hot surprise for her hubby when he finally saw it!

Saraha said:
Fucking huge cock, no wonder she wants to hold on to it.
Janet Mason is the absolute queen of letting black men cum on her wedding ring. As a black man who has cum on many white women's wedding ring, the symbolism of the act is extremely powerful. Any thoughts??

Thought? You need to share some pics of you doing it!

JencucksDave said:
Thought? You need to share some pics of you doing it!

You're right. I will definitely take some pics the next time I cum on a white wife's wedding ring. The first several times I did it, I was so excited that I never thought to take pics. I'll get a white cuck hub to snap photos of my black dick spunking on his bride's shiny symbol of marriage and unity.

I would be turned on

I think many of the pics here are fuckin hot.But I just like seeing the weeding ring on her hand holding the man for dear life when she is getting impaled by a huge black man. Seeing a powerful stroke bottom out balls deep hearing her yelp with each stroke and then the sloppy mess when he pulls out is too much for my self control. I love to be neck deep in used pussy. And her hand with rings holding herself open telling me to lick it up.

Awesome...in many ways - to each his own - but I think the wife having her wedding rings on while cucking her mate is the ultimate statement. Her deliberately dipping her wedding ring in her bull's cum, or holding it out to take a bull's cum, is the "penultimate" statement about her marriage and her relationship with her cuck. Delicious.

DSC_1903c1.jpg

This Slut Wife normally wears her rings when I date her. I dress her like a ***** and ****** her. Shes more comfortable showing herself when people think shes married.

All slutty milfs should keep their rings on... Its great to keep grabbing their ring hand and taunting them about what a cheating cockslut the married wench has become.

I totally agree!! I'm a black bull who prefers to fuck MARRIED white women. Nothing gets me going more than to see that shiny wedding ring glistening while I fuck that married white body. I usually cum on the wedding ring (especially if the white cuck hubby is watching). My bull cum on that wedding ring is the ultimate statement and forever "stains" that white marriage!!

hope these are not repostsbah_108.jpgigb_24.jpgigb_32.jpg
bah_108.jpg igb_24.jpg igb_32.jpg

Reactions: Geglu
another

141.jpg