• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Welcome to Zanzibar and Experience The Mount Kilimanjaro

blackcocktz

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Hi everyone.

I am a black man from Tanzania the mainland of Zanzibar looking for my first interracial sex. Any white woman or couple looking to visit the Country is more than welcome. For those who like 3some, I can arrange it.

We have famous National Parks like Serengeti National Park, Ruaha National Parks, and Mikumi National Parks which is crossed by Tanzania A7 highway, there is Mount Kilimanjaro and so many attraction sites for having fun.

I will be more than happy to actually meet with people from this lovely community and I am looking forward to it.

bb.jpg

I went to Kenya and Tanzania a decade ago. The amount of white women with black men I saw ! Just wow. I think a lot of single white women go to Africa for sex, a lot of them from Europe

Hi everyone. I am a black man from Tanzania the mainland of Zanzibar looking for my first interracial sex. Any white woman or couple looking to visit the Country is more than welcome. For those who like 3some, I can arrange it.

Very good.

We have famous National Parks like Serengeti National Park, Ruaha National Parks, and Mikumi National Parks which is crossed by Tanzania A7 highway, there is Mount Kilimanjaro and so many attraction sites for having fun.

Excellent. I have been to Tanzania (although not recently), and have climbed Mount Kilimanjaro (19,341 ft. [5,895 m]). Any white woman in halfway-decent physical condition should, I would think, look forward to the pleasures of climbing Mount Kilimanjaro with you and, possibly, several of your friends.

I will be more than happy to actually meet with people from this lovely community and I am looking forward to it.

Excellent-plus. It sounds like you are very broad-minded.

Very good.

Excellent. I have been to Tanzania (although not recently), and have climbed Mount Kilimanjaro (19,341 ft. [5,895 m]). Any white woman in halfway-decent physical condition should, I would think, look forward to the pleasures of climbing Mount Kilimanjaro with you and, possibly, several of your friends.

Excellent-plus. It sounds like you are very broad-minded.
Happy to hear from you.

Hope you enjoyed your first visit to Tanzania and you are going to enjoy the next one too.

Happy to hear from you.

Likewise.

Hope you enjoyed your first visit to Tanzania and you are going to enjoy the next one too.

I did enjoy my visit to Tanzania and climb of Mt. Kilimanjaro, which was by far the highest mountain I ever climbed — although it was more like a long uphill walk. But, I won't be back. That was in 1972. Traveling of that nature is now beyond me.

Likewise.

I did enjoy my visit to Tanzania and climb of Mt. Kilimanjaro, which was by far the highest mountain I ever climbed — although it was more like a long uphill walk. But, I won't be back. That was in 1972. Traveling of that nature is now beyond me.
Wow, that is a very very long time.

Wow, that is a very very long time.

Indeed it was. 1972 was during the late Pleistocene, when ferocious saber-toothed tigers and huge, fearsome woolly mammoths still roamed the Earth. There are impressive animals today in east Africa, as you know, but today's fauna are nothing compared to the late Pleistocene times of ca. 1972.

Last edited:
Indeed it was. 1972 was during the late Pleistocene, when ferocious saber-toothed tigers and huge, fearsome woolly mammoths still roamed the Earth. There are impressive animals today in east Africa, as you know, but today's fauna are nothing compared to the late Pleistocene times of ca. 1972.
100% Sure, i was not even born in 1972 LOL

100% Sure, i was not even born in 1972 LOL
Good to hear you're confident in the accuracy of my description, above (joke.... laugh here).

Not many people are confident in their knowledge of the geologic time scale. Speaking of which, the eruptions that formed Kilimanjaro began about 2.5 million years ago. The eruptions that formed Kibo, now the highest cone, began about 1.0 million years ago (according to "Professor Wikipedia").

Kilimanjaro, although not the highest mountain on Earth by a long shot, is actually the highest free-standing mountain on Earth (i.e., in terms of height above its base). So, I guess having climbed it (without guides) in 1972 gives me something to feel proud of.

Last edited:
Good to hear you're confident in the accuracy of my description, above (joke.... laugh here).

Not many people are confident in their knowledge of the geologic time scale. Speaking of which, the eruptions that formed Kilimanjaro began about 2.5 million years ago. The eruptions that formed Kibo, now the highest cone, began about 1.0 million years ago (according to "Professor Wikipedia").

Kilimanjaro, although not the highest mountain on Earth by a long shot, is actually the highest free-standing mountain on Earth (i.e., in terms of height above its base). So, I guess having climbed it (without guides) in 1972 gives me something to feel proud of.
Ha ha ha ha!!

One of my plans in these two years is to climb Mount Kilimanjaro, Congrats you have it in your life record that you climbed Mt Kilimanjaro.

Ha ha ha ha!! One of my plans in these two years is to climb Mount Kilimanjaro.

Hey, why not? Go for it.

Thanks.

You have it in your life record that you climbed Mt Kilimanjaro.

True. I didn't consider Kilimanjaro a real mountain climb, though. It's more like a long, although interesting, uphill walk. Mt. Kenya (17,057 ft., 5,199 m, which I did not climb) is a for-real mountain climb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back