• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What’s your favorite part of watching your wife?

• Thread starterBottomcuck
  • Start date

Bottomcuck

Love to chat with others
Beloved Member
Sep 4, 2019
What’s your favorite thing to watch your wife do with another man? Is it kissing, sucking his cock, taking his cock in her married pussy or ass… What’s your favorite thing to watch?

Reactions: HornyCouplee, Sharwyn, franklyhorny and 6 others
Wives, feel free to post your favorite part of being a slut wife!

for me the best part is too see her sucking cock, the moment she starts licking a cock, i can see on heer face how she is manage the taste and how she start just going deep in her mouth. she on her knees serving other guys is too hot

• Love
Reactions: joost, NOLAcumtributemywife, HornyCouplee and 17 others
I love it when a wife fucked for the first time in front of her husband looks at you straight in the eyes, eyes bulging, mouth open, feeling that hard thick going deep inside of her, and she can't believe it's even happening! Then the huge scream, orgasms start to kick in......hmm fuck yes!

• Love
Reactions: DRod4620, Wannabecucksa, DadPool and 31 others
DaveJ said:
I love it when a wife fucked for the first time in front of her husband looks at you straight in the eyes, eyes bulging, mouth open, feeling that hard thick going deep inside of her, and she can't believe it's even happening! Then the huge scream, orgasms start to kick in......hmm fuck yes!
mmmmmmm sooo nice

Reactions: Sharwyn, littlestubby5in, franklyhorny and 4 others
edtheguy said:
mmmmmmm sooo nice
I bet your wife is really hot to watch!

Reactions: Sharwyn, franklyhorny, toolman and 2 others
Bottomcuck said:
I bet your wife is really hot to watch!
is the best thing in life seeing her get used and pass around among my friends ....

tif0 (2).jpg T 05.jpg T 02.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MattyF, sswanabe, DominMale and 32 others
edtheguy said:
is the best thing in life seeing her get used and pass around among my friends ....

tif0 (2).jpg T 05.jpg T 02.jpg
Just like I thought, very hot to see!!

• Love
Reactions: MattyF, NOLAcumtributemywife, Sharwyn and 3 others
Another man making her orgasm.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: DadPool, lovewatching, Sharwyn and 12 others
I love looking in her face as another guy takes her hard doggy style
That look of helplessness turns me the fuck on

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: DadPool, WhatDoYouThink, Sharwyn and 18 others
My husband loves hearing me moan. He says it gets him into a frenzy and makes his heart pound so hard

• Love
Reactions: DadPool, HrdRob, NOLAcumtributemywife and 21 others
HotwifeHannah said:
My husband loves hearing me moan. He says it gets him into a frenzy and makes his heart pound so hard
Hmm if it were me that’s not all would get hard! ;)

• Love
Reactions: Sharwyn, franklyhorny, Wifesharingfantasizer and 1 other person
Bottomcuck said:
What’s your favorite thing to watch your wife do with another man? Is it kissing, sucking his cock, taking his cock in her married pussy or ass… What’s your favorite thing to watch?
I love seeing my wife taking a guys cock in her mouth and deep throating him, I love seeing his cock pushing into her pussy for the first time and my wife's face as he pumps her, I live seeing the look of pleasure and pain as a guy sticks his cock in her arse and absolutely love a guy spunking in her open mouth and seeing it on the back of her tongue before she swallows it or watching a guy pull out of her pussy after he has cum inside her seeing the spunk oozing out!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: kinkyguyb, NatureGreenX, NOLAcumtributemywife and 15 others
RECENTLY BEEN ENJOYING WATCHING WHEN SHE MASSAGES HER OWN TITS WHILE WORKING THE VIBE IN DEEP

Reactions: Sharwyn, franklyhorny, rjhsteel2001 and 3 others
Where to start. Love to watch her being seduced. Watching her kiss, going from gentle pecks to passionate tongue lashing lip locks. See her legs part as he moves his hand up her thigh. Love to watch her guide his cock to her pussy, that 1st penetration, seeing her orgasm on his cock and the ejaculation at the end. And how she invites me to take my turn when he is finished.

• Love
Reactions: DadPool, matureukhubby, Sharwyn and 12 others
If I could only pick one, it would be watching his sperm leak out of her freshly fucked cunt.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: DadPool, Funtimescouple, HrdRob and 15 others
I love to watch my big black buddy pound my girls pussy until she squirts all over him. And I like to watch him cum balls deep in her pussy after he’s done ruining that sexy little white girl pussy. I love it when her pussy is gapping wide open dripping cum. Looking at that there is no question that she was satisfied. Sometimes I’ll lick her Pussy clean for her. But for some reason I always liked putting my dick in her pussy just to see if she can even tell I’m in her lol she tells me she can barely even tell I’m fucking her lol

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoYouThink, hairbear1954, Couchlovecouple and 10 others
I like every aspect of my wife flirting, seducing, and fucking other guys, whether or not I am there and get to watch. My favorite part when watching a guy fuck my wife is when I know that he is cumming in her. Watching other guys empty their balls in my wife drives me wild.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Funtimescouple, DadPool, NOLAcumtributemywife and 18 others
It's all good! When I've been with someone's wife whilst hubby is just watching, I do what always turns me on the most when I've watched mine shared...lots of kisses, touching and after care when both completely spent.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoYouThink, happydad, Sharwyn and 5 others
Best part has to be watching her open up to the fact that she's a slut... She looks to make sure it's all good but she's enjoying the fuck out of it. Watching her being pleased and wanting more, wanting that cock deep inside her.

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, DadPool, WhatDoYouThink and 10 others