• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What’s your favorite part of watching your wife?

• Thread starterBottomcuck
  • Start date
nancyask said:
seeing her face when she cums with a different guys cock in her

nancy being fucked .jpg

Reactions: Lovasianladies, whitewife696969, franklyhorny and 4 others
When she's sucking cock in different positions best when she gets a load on her face and just leaves it there and when she looks at the camera

• Wow
Reactions: franklyhorny and Bottomcuck
LincsCpl said:
For me, my favourite moment is watching her and a lover orgasm together while he’s balls deep.

For a short moment she forgets I’m present and becomes totally at one with her lover :)

My own satisfaction comes from a deep animal instinct I can’t quite explain.
Wow!!! Love your post and the part about your own satisfaction being difficult to expalin but wish you would try. Would really be interesting and XXX hot. Thanks!

Reactions: franklyhorny, SlutWifeKimmy and shycplinokc
Now I seen her with two young boys that she invited over and she let them sleep over night but she ended up letting them double up on her pussy and ass i wish she would have filmed them now I want to see her getting dp all her holes filled

• Love
Reactions: cynful, franklyhorny, Jong and 3 others
Watching Cindy being kissed passionately, and then doing 69 with a guy is so great. Having her sucking me and a stranger fucking her is the best

• Love
Reactions: cynful, franklyhorny, leahshub and 4 others
For me its watching my husband watching my bull enter me. The look of arousal and pleasure on his face. Orgasm right there. Better still is my husband kissing me as my bull enters me or as he cums in me. And to cap it off, my husband entering my full pussy after my bull has finished in me for 2nds.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Lovasianladies, toolman and 10 others
My favorite part is watching men look at her and lust over her I love it especially younger males they love thick latinas

974D5170-C580-4116-A4D3-24EF4DDD422B.png

• Love
Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny, VeteranBull and 3 others
I have never seen my wife with another man but I do enjoy when she casually checks out a hot guy. Last year, we went to Mexico and spent a lot of time on beach and from a distance I saw she checking out a guy who was very muscular and teasing his girl

If it at all happens, I’d love to see the look on her face the first time she will take a big fat cock inside her. I suspect she will moan with her eyes closed

Reactions: DadPool, franklyhorny, DaveJ and 1 other person
MKerr said:
I have never seen my wife with another man but I do enjoy when she casually checks out a hot guy. Last year, we went to Mexico and spent a lot of time on beach and from a distance I saw she checking out a guy who was very muscular and teasing his girl

If it at all happens, I’d love to see the look on her face the first time she will take a big fat cock inside her. I suspect she will moan with her eyes closed
Hmm soo sexy! My gf is total vanilla, one man woman. I love it when she checks out other guys. Drives me fucking nuts! I’m a bull genetically. And will always be one. But I do enjoy when she looks!

Reactions: franklyhorny and Satxlatinos
DaveJ said:
Hmm soo sexy! My gf is total vanilla, one man woman. I love it when she checks out other guys. Drives me fucking nuts! I’m a bull genetically. And will always be one. But I do enjoy when she looks!
It’s delicious when they do they know they want another big fat cock but just scared to admit to the husband

Reactions: franklyhorny, natasnaikul, Dingos and 1 other person
Love watching my wife go to amature night at a strip club and dance on stage, then after get approached by guys. Who dance with her and then follow her as she invited them home for a night of sex

Reactions: cynful, 69eatmore77, franklyhorny and 1 other person
watching her facial expressions as her bull penetrates her pussy...hearing her gasp and then begin to moan and whimper. she never ever made the sounds i hear coming from her when I was having sex with her, but then i am not very large and her bull is.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, busty_38dd_milf, franklyhorny and 2 others
When she let's them Record her while other guys and older men are waiting there turn

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, 69eatmore77, franklyhorny and 1 other person
I watched my Wife get fucked by several guts last night, we were at a party where she lay back on the edge of the couch with her legs open and allowed any guy there to penetrate her pussy, they lined up with condoms on waiting for their turn, she encouraged they to pull the condoms off and ejaculate over her body, she was literally covered in spunk, loved it! I got to fuck her loose, well used pussy last of all with all the guys cum dripping down her.

Reactions: cynful, 69eatmore77, franklyhorny and 1 other person
seeing the guy feeling her up

nancy on couch (2).jpg

Reactions: whitewife696969, SlutWifeKimmy, franklyhorny and 1 other person
watched her jerk off a guy

Attachments

• nancy and .mp4
    1.1 MB
  • Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, franklyhorny and DaveJ
Bottomcuck said:
Wives, feel free to post your favorite part of being a slut wife!
I love it when Mark buys me a slutty dress for when we go to a new club, and I get noticed, and get to have a stranger for the night

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, cynful, busty_38dd_milf and 1 other person
pleasepamela said:
Best part has to be watching her open up to the fact that she's a slut... She looks to make sure it's all good but she's enjoying the fuck out of it. Watching her being pleased and wanting more, wanting that cock deep inside her.
Sounds like my wife

Reactions: pleasepamela, franklyhorny and Satxlatinos
Eerect said:
I watched my Wife get fucked by several guts last night, we were at a party where she lay back on the edge of the couch with her legs open and allowed any guy there to penetrate her pussy, they lined up with condoms on waiting for their turn, she encouraged they to pull the condoms off and ejaculate over her body, she was literally covered in spunk, loved it! I got to fuck her loose, well used pussy last of all with all the guys cum dripping down her.
Sounds like Cindy except she will not let them use condoms

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, Readyu, cynful and 1 other person
mrs redback said:
For me its watching my husband watching my bull enter me. The look of arousal and pleasure on his face. Orgasm right there. Better still is my husband kissing me as my bull enters me or as he cums in me. And to cap it off, my husband entering my full pussy after my bull has finished in me for 2nds.
Lucky hubby. Wish I could watch mine do that.

Reactions: shycplinokc

Users who are viewing this thread