• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What’s your favorite part of watching your wife?

• Thread starterBottomcuck
  • Start date
LoveCumSluts said:
Cumming on her face while she's being fucked by a stranger would be better I reckon.
What would be the best idea would be to have several guys cum on her face while being fucked, then watch her suck all those cocks clean too. That would be so hot !
Mmmm I've been kneeling over my wife's head as she lies on her back on the couch as I slowly wank to cum on her tits as my best mate is on top of her and fucking her pussy as she moans and wryths in shear pleasure until she cums. Then I shoot my load over her 36C gorgeous tits which makes her convulse and cum again as my mate spreads my cum all over her tits, kneck and face as he cums in her pussy. Mmmmm awsome times. Gets me hard just thinking about it all.

• Wow
Reactions: shaunalance, Zima and Bottomcuck
askmeanything said:
Mmmm I've been kneeling over my wife's head as she lies on her back on the couch as I slowly wank to cum on her tits as my best mate is on top of her and fucking her pussy as she moans and wryths in shear pleasure until she cums. Then I shoot my load over her 36C gorgeous tits which makes her convulse and cum again as my mate spreads my cum all over her tits, kneck and face as he cums in her pussy. Mmmmm awsome times. Gets me hard just thinking about it all.
I wish I could be there too and while you and your friend do their thing, your wife could be sucking my cock to make me cum all over her face as you cum on her huge tits. She would look so hot drenched with cum. Then as soon as we all blow our loads, we go again and drench her a second time for good measure so she is drenched like a slut.

Reactions: shaunalance
The black bull seeding her pussy so I can eat the cream pie.

Reactions: HrdRob
Listening to her moan and hearing the guy's balls slap against her as he bottoms out in her.

Reactions: LoveCumSluts
askmeanything said:
Fantastic scenario, your wife sounds like a lot of fun, reminds me of the time me and a friend had my wife naked on the couch, I was fucking her and pulled out and shot my cum on her tits, he reached in and scooped up my cum and fed it to her as she licked it off his fingers

Reactions: askmeanything and shaunalance
Zima said:
Fantastic scenario, your wife sounds like a lot of fun, reminds me of the time me and a friend had my wife naked on the couch, I was fucking her and pulled out and shot my cum on her tits, he reached in and scooped up my cum and fed it to her as she licked it off his fingers
Man, that is so fucking hot !
I love the thought of your wife being hand fed both your cum. What would be even hotter would be if you both shot your hot loads directly in the sluts mouth.
You could even invite more friends over and all take turns to fuck her then one by one have each guy cum in her mouth, or have them wear condoms, fuck her ass and pussy, blow their loads then empty each condom in her mouth and watch her swallow each load, lick the condoms clean, then her lips and then say thank you to each guy.
You can also have them all cum in her mouth at the same time, fill the sluts mouth till it runs out and then watch her gulp it down like a good cum slut.
That would be the perfect slut wife.

For me .. when I and my friend having conversations my wife goes down on him and suck his cock till her cums in her mouth without breaking the conversation.

LoveCumSluts said:
Man, that is so fucking hot !
I love the thought of your wife being hand fed both your cum. What would be even hotter would be if you both shot your hot loads directly in the sluts mouth.
You could even invite more friends over and all take turns to fuck her then one by one have each guy cum in her mouth, or have them wear condoms, fuck her ass and pussy, blow their loads then empty each condom in her mouth and watch her swallow each load, lick the condoms clean, then her lips and then say thank you to each guy.
You can also have them all cum in her mouth at the same time, fill the sluts mouth till it runs out and then watch her gulp it down like a good cum slut.
That would be the perfect slut wife.
Oh fuck it made me hard reading your comment and now I'm sitting here playing with my cock thinking about my wife doing that, I love to watch her suck other guys cocks

I like the look on her face when he starts to push it into her and she feels how really big it is,how it stretches the opening then going in deeper than i ever did.

Reactions: lovedit, Treckster and indianhubaghak
2wheel said:
Watching a new man enter her for the 1st time
Watching her orgasm with another man
Watching his cum ooze out of her well used pussy
that is the best. the sight, the aroma and the taste......

dan

It's her facial expressions. The look of pure pleasure as she takes in another guy's cock. And the look she gives me. Like saying "are you watching?"

MVI_0198 24240.jpg
MVI_0198 24814.jpg
MVI_0221 27365.jpg
MVI_0198 25548.jpg
MVI_0198 25436.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Capt. Ron, Voyeur75007, slutforapilot and 2 others
The look on her face is the best. Says "I'm a slut "

438904768.jpg
1341917541.jpg

Reactions: Voyeur75007, Rocckman and robandkate
Bottomcuck said:
What’s your favorite thing to watch your wife do with another man? Is it kissing, sucking his cock, taking his cock in her married pussy or ass… What’s your favorite thing to watch?
Watching them kiss and him feeling her up as I watch.

Reactions: Bottomcuck
When she get an orgasm, the way she moans

That first touch of her cuntlips from his cock,seeing face as he opens her up,going places i never been,her moans and him giving it to me as i eat her clean

I like the look of fear on her face as the woman we were with starting kissing her and I came behind my wife and started to strip her . She looked like a deer in the headlights . Clearly did not want to be there but was helpless to stop it .

Honestly, love seeing every part of the experience, every position, and when the bull is drilling my Korean wife. It's really something... Lately though, watching her in missionary has been incredibly hot to me. Just seeing her legs open, her arms gripping his back, and the moans/cries she makes, him driving into her, it's nuts.

X_SR_g2.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: drackdrap
The parts that excited me the most about seeing my wife fucking other men was seeing how they kissed and passed saliva to each other, and the other was seeing when the bull ended up inside my wife and when he took his cock out of her my wife's pussy, his semen ran down her vaginal lips

• Love
BradyB said:
I love to watch my big black buddy pound my girls pussy until she squirts all over him. And I like to watch him cum balls deep in her pussy after he’s done ruining that sexy little white girl pussy. I love it when her pussy is gapping wide open dripping cum. Looking at that there is no question that she was satisfied. Sometimes I’ll lick her Pussy clean for her. But for some reason I always liked putting my dick in her pussy just to see if she can even tell I’m in her lol she tells me she can barely even tell I’m fucking her lol
Stretched cummy cunts are so good to fuck,not so much the fucking as knowing you are fucking with his cum in her,wishing i was next'

• Love
LoveCumSluts said:
I wish I could be there too and while you and your friend do their thing, your wife could be sucking my cock to make me cum all over her face as you cum on her huge tits. She would look so hot drenched with cum. Then as soon as we all blow our loads, we go again and drench her a second time for good measure so she is drenched like a slut.
Ooooh yesss. More cock and cum, the better. Most she had was 8. Awsome memories