• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What A Hot Fantasy?

The brothel owner that she was married to me and he even took her, just to see if she was good enough for his clientel. She says she was treated well as they didn't want her hurt seriously or anything. She made about $2000 not including tips. Appartently most of the guys were married and wanted some plain fucking. Condoms were always used, not her choice tho. The owner invited her back for more fun and things, but she never did, as I know of. She liked black guys mainly.

So the visitors known that she is married?
If they know did they fuck hee harder?
She tried BBC there or just black dicks?

What about BBC bulls ?
Would u like if she be their cheap slut?
OH YES to see my wife gangbanged by 4 or 5 black guys , and I'm their laughed at clean up whiteboy. To be sucking those black slimy cocks clean as I watch them fucking my wife in all her holes.

So the visitors known that she is married?
If they know did they fuck hee harder?
She tried BBC there or just black dicks?
As far as I know, the clients didn't know she was married, just the owner and he was colored not really blk. But he made sure she got a few blk guys to fuck her. We have been divorced for 17 yrs now, she said I was boring, so I have no idea what happened to her. She loved doing blk groups. I saw her with 6 blk guys early 20's I think.

OH YES to see my wife gangbanged by 4 or 5 black guys , and I'm their laughed at clean up whiteboy. To be sucking those black slimy cocks clean as I watch them fucking my wife in all her holes.
I never did cleanup duty. But it was always fun to see when I could

I see u enjoyed that a lot

What is ur extermy fantasy about BBC bulls ?

As far as I know, the clients didn't know she was married, just the owner and he was colored not really blk. But he made sure she got a few blk guys to fuck her. We have been divorced for 17 yrs now, she said I was boring, so I have no idea what happened to her. She loved doing blk groups. I saw her with 6 blk guys early 20's I think.
U think she maybe work in brothel nowadays? What about ur wife now or ur gf ? U like to try that again?

U think she maybe work in brothel nowadays? What about ur wife now or ur gf ? U like to try that again?
I think it takes a special woman to want to try it again. I wouldn't stop her if she wanted to try it tho.
I have no idea what my ex is doing now. Heard many things, but I am not sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back