• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What colour panties should a white girl wear?

• Thread starterJosetta
  • Start date

Josetta

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Oct 14, 2006
I have been wondering what colour panties turn you guys on the most?

Do you have a favourite colour?

Are thongs okay or do you like the bum covered over with plenty of cotton?

Do you like to rip panties on purpose to remove them off a girl's bum?

Do you like to take home the cum-soaked panties of the girl you have fucked?

Do you like a girl to wear no panties while out on a date?

i perferr no panties

I know probably i'm in the minority (and i'm not black either) but panties are a must for me. Depending the woman, i like almost all panties, even cotton with butterflies... but the sexier they are, the most arousing are for me.

I like thongs & g-strings, see through & lacy stuff.

Black is my color, purple & white are good too.

One of my all time favorite exciting movements is a woman on bed raising her hips to give access to her lover to lower her panties. Second exciting movement is a woman standing and lowering her panties slowly... biting her lip is optional!

Black on White?

Obviously men of any race or color will have individual preferences but logically black or very dark (deep purple, blood red) panties would provide the contrast to emphasize to a black man's eye just how creamy white the white girl's ass really is!

Panties are a definite must for me too.. I like em in dark colors.. silky or lacey, none of that cotton shit.. the more expensive the better, especially if the husband/boyfriend bought em :-D

And yea, sometimes I rip em, sometimes I take em wit me... sometimes I'm a real nasty freak and shove em up her ass then throw em away :-D

Like most men the panties are a must and definitely NO cotton granny panties. They gotta be thong or very skimpy and they've gotta be expensive and lacy. A woman's lingerie tells a lot about her sensuality so when you see that matching and expensive bra and thong you should give your woman a compliment because she thinks you are worth it. And yes, I love to see her in black or something dark in color so I can see how creamy and messy the crotch is.

In general, men are turned on by what they see. Thats why we like the lights on. The brighter the outfit the better...and mix it up...surprize you man with new things you wear always and dont be afraid to wear wigs and things like nurse or cleaning lady short outfits for role playing. Its all good..........................

Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. I just love wearing satin or silk panties, I have quite a few pairs in pink, white and black. I find that most guys like a woman to wear something frilly and sexy.

Hot Royal Blue Thong does it for me everytime as well as Burgundy on white skin beautiful,,, :)

my guy prefers no panties unless absolutely necessary!

Panties are fine but the shortskirt_slut makes my cock rock.

A lil panty showing is always hott...
Try to match with the outfit unless you feel naughty and were white panties with a sheer dress.

Attachments

• ab.jpg
    ab.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 322
  • wht.jpg
    wht.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 232
  • wht1.jpg
    wht1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 276
  • wht2.jpg
    wht2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 269
  • wood1.jpg
    wood1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 278
White..

For me... white nylon or silk with lots of ass cheek hanging out. Depending on her outfit, the panties must be color matched, but hell, they're not going to stay on long anyway...

Alot of times I don't wear them but maybe I should.

Panties

Pink Panties are my color silky feel .:love:

Decisions Decisions

Seeing my gf in her black thong, which contrasts and exentuates her white body is a turn on for me. But again she is hot regardless of what she is wearing...

Attachments

• black panty.jpg
    black panty.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 203
  • back chain.jpg
    back chain.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 231
maria_canoli said:
my guy prefers no panties unless absolutely necessary!

Dudes wearing panties... awkward.

mmmm love to see a sexy white ass n pussy in a black thong or seeing a lil cock slut bend over to reveal the top of her thong in the supermarket or somewhere is such a turn on.. then again no underwear and a sneaky peek is always good! Baby.. send me your underwear and i ll splash them with my hot blk seed and send them back to you BIG turn on! I love to spray my load over the girls underwear after ive fu cked them .

hornyaussie4u said:
Hot Royal Blue Thong does it for me everytime as well as Burgundy on white skin beautiful,,, :)

i second the blue thought on this one

Users who are viewing this thread