• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What colour panties should a white girl wear?

• Thread starterJosetta
  • Start date
I prefer NO panties on any female, but if you must wear some: black, red or skyblue are good colors.

I used to love seeing my ex wearing either a pink or white thong with a miniskirt, so you could just about see them as she walked.

TV Carmen

Sweetie,

The best color is bare. I never wear panties when I am out with my guy. If he wants to take me at any point during the night all he has to do is lift the back of my dress and jam his cock right in me. I am always ready that way.

black silk full cuts

I'm still working on my wife to date blacks - no luck so far. When I take her to " mixed " bars/clubs, I have her wear black silk full cuts under a short dress. I've mastered the technique of raising the back of her dress when I have my arm around her waist to show her " prize " asset off to the " brotha's " at the " mixed" bars/clubs we attend.

njcpl said:
A lil panty showing is always hott...
Try to match with the outfit unless you feel naughty and were white panties with a sheer dress.

I have to agree with njcpl. The panties should match the outfit unless you're going for a contast with something sheer. I was in an adult theater and there was a woman there who wore a sheer black, lace dress with no bra red brief panties. She was very hot.

I have no favorite color and find most panties to be appealing. In order from most to least, my preference is boyshorts, bikini, thong, g-string (low on list because there are too many cheap g-strings out there that look horrible).

I have ripped panties off of one woman, well not really off of her, but ripped a hole in them to get to her pussy. :slow: And fucked her through the hole with her still wearing them as well as fucked her several times with her panties on. Very hot.

I don't take her cum-soaked panties, but enjoy watching her put them back on and walking around with my cum in them.

If she wants to wear panties out on a date, it's fine, but if she isn't wearing any and doesn't tell me up front, it's a very pleasant surprise to find out later.

Users who are viewing this thread