• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do I say?

• Thread starterMaker
  • Start date
cum fun

HappyD said:
Hey Maker. your wife should go out and get fucked good and hard by a BBC. Her big black stud should first fuck her with a condom and cum in it. then she should take her wedding ring off and put in the cum filled condom and bring it and give it to you for clean-up duties. After her first cum deposit, he should fuck her for the rest of the night bareback....filling her up. After she gets home from being satisfied with a real dick, she should present to you her creampie. After you finish her creampie, she presents to you the wedding ring-cum filled condom for dessert

Sue's young lover from New Year came round this weekend. He stayed the night. Sue had me sleep downstairs. He left very early and I took his place in bed. She told me all about what he had done with her while I made love to her too. Then she sucked me clean of the mix of both out cum and had me fuck her again. He said he is going to take her to a party next weekend. She told Jill and Jill is arranging a babysitter, so I guess she plans to go with her. Good thing - then they can look out for one another.

Sue says thanks for the suggestion. She has been thinking about games to play with cum. She read a story last week where cum was frozen into ice cubes to go in the cuckold husband's gin and tonic. She says she will try this first. She says I will have to fish the ring out of the condom with my tongue. I am not keen on the taste of cold cum - I have only ever had it warm so far, but Sue has promised that if I rescue her ring, I can have anal sex with her again. A fair trade!

Sue has still not played with a BBC yet. She is keen, but she is looking for the right man.

Jill has promised to let me post a photo of her. She says she wants a photo of her with Sue to share with you all first.

Maker

What a beautiful sexy wife you have there maker! I think she should go black and out you as cuckold whose wife is black only. Have you thought about your wife fucking her black lover bare and unprotected! keep up teh good work and send my regards to Sue :)

To Maker Sue & Jill

Thanks too you all for the hot thoughts and erections us men are getting from reading this thread. I am totally elated to hear of all the fun you three are having, Plus the mens enjoyment that are getting into the ladies panties. I think everyone is having some hot times. Folks this is what its all about. Being very anxious to see photo of Jill if she is anything at all like Sue (who is beautiful) this is going to even hotter. You have got us all thinking about you ladies getting your first Huge black cocks and its hot. I hope you get this done. Sue & Jill let me say that surprise cream pies (totally unexpected) are about the ultimate is erotic arousal. So please let me suggest that somehow you get your hot little selves laid, filled with cum and stick your sloppy little cunts into Makers face and order him to clean them of every drop. He will Never Be The Same. You two will own him. Give it a try for I know from experience.:p :p :p :p Have Fun & Maker I hope your heart is in good condition. Please hurry with Photos.okdeacon

My Situation ....

... evolved very differently!
But, I agree take it very slowly!
I was surprisingly introduced to cuckoldry by a BBC loving hot slut. I am preparing a chronical of that seduction to post here.
Please, don't rush things! If it's meant to happen it will.
Jon

Thanks

becontree2001uk said:
What a beautiful sexy wife you have there maker! I think she should go black and out you as cuckold whose wife is black only. Have you thought about your wife fucking her black lover bare and unprotected! keep up teh good work and send my regards to Sue :)

I hope we are able to keep Sue's hotness secret - at least from the neighbours.

Sue is keen to try black, but has not found the right man yet. But I do not want to barred sexual access to my own wife, so I hope she will not go black only. In any case, we do not want to have children, so she is still on the pill, thank God,

Sue says hi!

Maker

Surprise cream pies

okdeacon said:
Thanks too you all for the hot thoughts and erections us men are getting from reading this thread. I am totally elated to hear of all the fun you three are having, Plus the mens enjoyment that are getting into the ladies panties. I think everyone is having some hot times. Folks this is what its all about. Being very anxious to see photo of Jill if she is anything at all like Sue (who is beautiful) this is going to even hotter. You have got us all thinking about you ladies getting your first Huge black cocks and its hot. I hope you get this done. Sue & Jill let me say that surprise cream pies (totally unexpected) are about the ultimate is erotic arousal. So please let me suggest that somehow you get your hot little selves laid, filled with cum and stick your sloppy little cunts into Makers face and order him to clean them of every drop. He will Never Be The Same. You two will own him. Give it a try for I know from experience.:p :p :p :p Have Fun & Maker I hope your heart is in good condition. Please hurry with Photos.okdeacon

In here with my husband today, enser.

I look forward to giving him the surprises you suggest. When he least expects it. Taking photos of Jill this weekend.

Own him? I love him, that means I own him already.

Kisses

Sue

skirt

HappyD said:
Hey Maker, I'm glad that Sue likes my idea and is going to try it! If at all possible, please send pics my way.

Thanks HappyD

Maker wears my skirt now. I have him kneeling in front of me under the desk with a skirt and bra on. Just the best ever.

Sue

blackdog21 said:
... evolved very differently!
But, I agree take it very slowly!
I was surprisingly introduced to cuckoldry by a BBC loving hot slut. I am preparing a chronical of that seduction to post here.
Please, don't rush things! If it's meant to happen it will.
Jon

look forward to hearing your tale, Jon

Sue

You have a p/m

Last edited by a moderator:
Sue & Maker

Maker said:
In here with my husband today, enser.

I look forward to giving him the surprises you suggest. When he least expects it. Taking photos of Jill this weekend.

Own him? I love him, that means I own him already.

Kisses

Sue
Sue when I say own him I mean it very lovingly nothing sinister. For I know how a great surprise will stay in your memory forever. A man really appreciates his woman for doing very special things for him. So she is always in and on his mind.I hope this explains where my meaning lies. Thus you will own him.OK? I just cant hardly wait. Enjoy ;) :p :eek: :eek:

Would love to see another pic of Sue! Any chance Maker? She is hot and sexy, a raelly beautiful woman!

Maker

becontree2001uk said:
Would love to see another pic of Sue! Any chance Maker? She is hot and sexy, a raelly beautiful woman!
PLEASE I second the request we desperately need more of SUE:p :p :p :p okdeacon

Photos

Hi okdeacon, beacontree2001.uk,

Sorry for the long absence from the room. Sue's neice came to stay with us, and I was banned from the internet in case she discovered what a pervert i am. The visit also put a dampener on Sue's sex life. She only left this weekend - I feel like out house is a hotel for Sue's family sometimes!

Sue and Jill did a photoshoot, with the help of Jill's husband, but when they showed me the pictures, I was able to persuade them that publishing the photos online was not a good idea. They had not neutralised the backgrounds - anyone who knew us at all, or recognised the settings, would have known it was them. I do not fancy the idea of being outed like that! I have offered to take the photos, but we have not had the chance to do them yet. But not for a couple of weeks, as we are taking a holiday - leaving this morning. We are going to Africa. And don't worry - we are not going to do anything silly! No BBC orgies. No unprotected sex. The health risks are too great! I have a bought a black sex toy and I am taking that with us, so we will have wild sex talk and play, but together on our own, rather than with strange black men.

I will check in when I can.

Maker

Looking forward to the pics! Happy hols

Maker

Have fun and have a safe and enjoyable trip. Sue you got to know how much we miss you lady. Thanks Maker pat Sue And Jill on the ass for me:eek: :D :p :p okdeacon

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of Africa

Maker said:
Hi okdeacon, beacontree2001.uk,

Sorry for the long absence from the room. Sue's neice came to stay with us, and I was banned from the internet in case she discovered what a pervert i am. The visit also put a dampener on Sue's sex life. She only left this weekend - I feel like out house is a hotel for Sue's family sometimes!

Sue and Jill did a photoshoot, with the help of Jill's husband, but when they showed me the pictures, I was able to persuade them that publishing the photos online was not a good idea. They had not neutralised the backgrounds - anyone who knew us at all, or recognised the settings, would have known it was them. I do not fancy the idea of being outed like that! I have offered to take the photos, but we have not had the chance to do them yet. But not for a couple of weeks, as we are taking a holiday - leaving this morning. We are going to Africa. And don't worry - we are not going to do anything silly! No BBC orgies. No unprotected sex. The health risks are too great! I have a bought a black sex toy and I am taking that with us, so we will have wild sex talk and play, but together on our own, rather than with strange black men.

I will check in when I can.

Maker

Hi

We are back from our holiday in Africa. I am going to leave my husband to tell you about what happened, as he writes better than I do. All I will say is that I didn't do anything silly, but I was very, very bad. And I enjoyed my first really big black cock. He is off work today, so maybe he will tell you about it later.

Love

Sue

Sue's Hot Time in Africa

We had a great holiday, although it did not go quite to plan.

For the first week we had a wonderful time at our all-inclusive resort hotel. Sue flirted with the guys a little, but we had the most fantastic sex every day morning, and evening and some afternoons too. We did everything, and Sue was very nice to me. She loved the black dildo,

Then in the second week we moved into another hotel in Lamu town - a little cheaper, and more run down, but still quite nice. We had decided that in the second half of our holiday we would get to know the town a little more. Our first night in the hotel Sue was different too - much more interested in her dominant side. She had me kiss and lick the dildo, before I fucked her with is. She spanked me so hard that we got a complaint from the guests in the room next door. (An American woman and her two teenaged daughters - embarassing at breakfast!)

Second day in the hotel we decided to go on a boat trip, on one of the traditional sail boats down my the harbour. The two of us had a small boat to ourselvee with four crew. It was peaceful and lovely and we went to beautiful secluded bay. Sue took quite a shine to one of the guys working on the boat, Jamal, and flirted with him all day. This turned me on, but I reminded her to be very careful. We booked the boat again for the next day. That second day on the boat, I asked if I could help out with the sailing. They let me, which left them a man over on the craft. Jamal stood down and sat with my Sue. It was like he had replaced me as the guest on the boat. By lunch time they were cuddling and whispering and kissing the other guys on the boat were laughing at me. I was sent to get them drinks and served them both their lunch. I caught Sue on her own and reminded her to be careful, and she told me not to worry. BY the end of the afternoon Sue had taken off her bikini top and Jamal was playing with her tits while we all leered on. Sue went out for dinner with Jamal when we got back and came back with her honour intact, but with a promise that we would be taken on an overnight cruise for the next two days. We talked about the dangers and she produced a large handful of condoms she had picked up from the toilet at the place they had eaten - they are distributed free. I knew then that there was no way she was turning back now. I tried one out with Sue and we decided they were safe - very thick and secure. When we had finished she whispered that she had felt Jamal up all afternoon in the boat and he had a lot more to offer her than I did.

I was crew again on the boat, with everyone bossing me around, while Jamal had fun with Sue, realxing back on a bed of big cushions. After lunch while the crew took a nap, Sue went down on Jamal while I watched He held the abck of her head and winked at me when he came, then he asked me to bring him a drink from the guest box. Sue smiled and licked her lips and asked me "kiss?" As I knelt to kiss her, she said to Jamal to watch this and passed the mouthful of cum into my mouth as we had our mouths together. I swallowed. Jamal laughed and asked if I liked this - liked having my wife making love with other men. I said yes. Sue laughed and said not to worry - it was all my idea. The boat was very small, and the beach we were at was very quiet. Sue and Jamal went to bed early and we crew sat up listening to music and to them fucking. When I lay to sleep, it was next to the cook and the skipper two feet away from where my wife was taking the first mate between her thighs. They were using the condoms though. Jamal kept giving them to me to get rid off.

Next morning we headed back to town. I helped clean the boat, while Jamal took Sue back to the hotel. He was still there when I got back. The guy on the desk said my wife had gone to our room with her 'friend' and asked if I would wait for her in the bar. When she came to find me, Jamal was with her. She kissed him goodbye which shocked the Aerican woman on the next table and made her daughters giggle.

I hurried Sue back to our room and she told me all about the great time she had had. She thanked me for letting her enjoy the experience to safely, and said she wanted to do something for me in return. She had me stand in front of her with my cock out. She did comment that it was a lot smaller than Jamal's and tasted different. She said she had a game suggested by somone n this forum that she wanted to try. She took off her wedding ring and put it in one of the used condoms. Then she lay back on the bed, put the condom on her belly and told me if I loved her I shoud rescue her ring for her. But that I was not allowed to use my hands. I had to struggle with my tongue to get the cum covered ring out of the condom, then hold it inside my lips to push it onto her finger, still covered in jizz. I had to be very careful not to swall any of it and used a mouth wash afterwards but still had the taste in my mouth. Sue's belly was cover with cum. She wiped it up with her hand and then used her cumm-y hand as lubricated to wank me off, while she told me all about how great Jamal had been and what he had had her do.

We flew home the next day, but she kept finding new details to tell me all the way back on the plane. I had to go to the toilet on the plane to jack off before she went to sleep.

Sue is determined that Jamal will not be her only black cock. As she puts it - if I am going to be weak wimp and let her fuck other men, then they should at least have lovely big cocks to please her with.

Sue told Jill on the telephone as soon as we got back. Jill laughed like a drain and said she would be round to hear all about the holiday later today.

Oh - and the lad Sue partied with at New Year is visiting again with his family on our road. He came round to say hi while I was writing this.

And I am hard again, thinking about the future!

Maker

Reactions: EddyBBC
Hi Maker, Welcome home, Africa is nice, home is better. You been in Kenya, pretty close to Somalia and trouble and you been very, very careless

I had to struggle with my tongue to get the cum covered ring out of the condom, then hold it inside my lips to push it onto her finger, still covered in jizz. I had to be very careful not to swall any of it and used a mouth wash afterwards but still had the taste in my mouth. Sue's belly was cover with cum. She wiped it up with her hand and then used her cumm-y hand as lubricated to wank me off,

used her cumm-y hand as lubricated to wank me off,

that is asking for trouble. I hope you are telling us a fantasy.

Nice to see your back :) Are you going to post any new pics of Sue?

Hi Maker, long time no see or hear. How are you and your wife doing these days? How is every little thing.? Do you still see David and his wife?

Users who are viewing this thread