• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do I say?

• Thread starterMaker
  • Start date
Hi to both of you.Sue is so hot and the story is the best of read.I am going to get my wife to read it.She made out for the first time in a bar last saturday .Shes done some phone stuff and has a bull visiting us from the usa in september.Tame by your standards but a good start and i hope that our adventures will one day match up to yours.Take care

Thanks all of you

Sue here

First visit for me in ages.

Thank you all for your kind comments. I do like being told how you like the way I look. Getting back into the idea of being bad again, Maybe I will tell you all about it next time I am in here?

Love

Sue

Maker said:
Sue here

First visit for me in ages.

Thank you all for your kind comments. I do like being told how you like the way I look. Getting back into the idea of being bad again, Maybe I will tell you all about it next time I am in here?

Love

Sue
What do you mean maybe! youd better !! ;)
my new girlfriend had a date last night and sent me a text this afternoon saying she is going to have to get a morning after pill ! i guess she refused to get off on time! cant wait to see her tonight!

Nice to hear from you Sue :) I hope you will keep us updated with things and maybe later on show us some more pics of yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
all go

Looks like the wind has changed here - Sue is enjoying being hot again and has told me she will cuckold me again.

Sue has been in here to visit, and says she will visit again. She says she has enjoyed reading over all the old posts.

Last week when we were making love I got her turned on talking about how she was so sexy and how all my friends were hot for her, encouraging her to be hot. She said she might be ready to start playing with other men again. I practically begged her to. She teased me that I am encouraging her cruel side, but I pretty sure that she will be playing out again very soon.

Maker

Hi Maker, Sue is OK, she is a “Sovereign a gold piece” Why don’t you join a nudist club with her. She can show herself. She has the figure , the boobs, the rear end and if she bends down she can display a juicy kitty. A visit to a exclusive, clean, swingers club (just to look-see) could be interesting. If she would change her mind there and wanted to participate, you would have to close an eye. It can be another place to meet interesting people and possibly a new fucker for her. :)

Wife's sister

My wife's sister came to stay last weekend. She arrived on Friday night before I returned from work. When I got home and went up to change there was this note printed out and placed on my pillow:

Originally Posted by HappyD
Wow, I can't wait to hear about her trying some new things out with you. It sounds like your both having a lot of fun now. If Sue were to ask you what is your ultimate fantasy for you all to play out, what would that be?

Thanks HappyD

Life is good.

Not sure on my favourite fantasy - I have so many. Within the realms of the possible at this point, I would love to be outed to Sue's sister - for Sue to tell her about her sexploits and about my enjoying being a cuckold. And to be spanked by her sister - I would love that. I would love Sue to arrange for some teenage girls to see me degraded - perhaps to baby sit for me while she is out on a date? I would love Sue to fuck a big black man, then feed me his warm cum from her cunt. I would love to be ****** to take her lover on holiday with us, or for her to take a holiday lover and degrade me openly in front of strangers.

Do you have any ideas we ought to try out?

Good thing Sue is not visiting the roomany more - otherwise she would find out my kinky ideas. She is already rather too taken by some of the stories in here. She loves the idea of me being feminised at the moment - I am trying to steer her away from this, of course.

Maker

Sue had been reading the old posts from here - I found them this morning. Nothing happened yet - sue's sister - call her jane - leaves tonight.

Maker

Hi Maker,
You must have some juicy story to tell about what went down after Sue and her sister came home. Is this an older or a younger sister, how is she sexually oriented and is she married?

See if you can get to her pussy, start a real mess.

going home

Hi enser

Jane is straight. She leaves tonight. I will tell you waht goes on

Maker

Had written a long text, on how to get into Jeans knickers. If she left its too late. How is Sue swinging these days. Is there anything new happening? Wach the scene if she will get Jean in the livestyle.

too late

Hi

It is clear that I am an idiot. I missed the hottest weekend ever.

Sue was waiting for me to take the lead in introducing the subject of cuckolding to Jane. She reckons Jane would be intrigued, and says she is sure that Jane would want to spank me. I could have spent the entire weekend being degraded and humiliated by my wife and her sister. Jane is 40 and has dark hair and a fuller fugure.

I am an idiot.

While I drove Jane home, Sue walked over to see Jill. When I called to pick her up she had been talking to her. Jill teased me about having missed out on such a sexy time. When we got home, sue spanked me and had me please her. (such a trial) and she said she should never have stopped playing with jill as she helped keep me in order. Then she said jill had fixed up a date for her with one of dave's friends. A black bloke called Chris. She played with my cock as she asked me if I liked that idea. She said sue had to do something to sort out babysitting, but it might all happen next weekend. So sue is hot, hot, hot and I love her.

Maker

sister

Jane is back with us this weekend. She arrives this pm and is off to the spa with my wife.

I think she will be babysiting, whcih means I will get a chance to go out with sue and jill and dave and see what happens with chris. Looking forward to that - looking forward to watch her flirting and to being teased. Even though I will be watching, as my wife's cuckold, I will still be at the focal centre of the evening's entertainment. I talked with sue about this and reassured her that I love her more than ever, and am looking forward to a hot and sexy weekend. I asked her to let me watch, if chris agrees, and to let me make love to her straight after he has been in her, if she is not too tired.

This presumes that chris and her work out, of course.

Fingers crossed

Maker

Weekend not as planned

The weekend did not work out as I had expected - but better than I had hoped.

Jane arrived on Saturday and she and sue went to the spa with jill. I collected them and drove them all to our house. I was dressed to go out, but sue announced a change of plan. jill and dave were going out with sue and Chris. Jill already had a sitter for her kids - one of the girls from the spa, butsue asked her sister if she would babysit for me. jane agreed. Sue got dressed up ready to go out and looked lovely and went to jill's to finish her make up while jill got changed.

As soon as as they were out of the house, Jane asked me if I really wanted to be spanked by her. I stammered that I did. Jane had me over her knee straight away. She said she had been thinking about it all week. sue called while I was over jane's knee and I was given the phone while I was being spanked. Sue asked if I was having fun, which I was. She said she was too. Chris had kissed her, and given her a cuddle almost as soon as they met. She talked about having felt him through his trouser and how he had a lovely cock. I came all over jane's skirt, which made her really mad. by the time sue got home my bum was striped and sue had a big smile on her face. She had kept her wedding ring safe in the first, full, condom which chris had used. She gave it to me to clean up, while she told jane and me all about the evening. No time now, but if anyone is interested I have more details to tell.

Maker

That’s a story, I enjoyed reading it.
Remembering how you have been sweating before you told Sue of your fantasy, remembering when you went to the neighbors fireworks party and wrote:
Beforehand as we were dressing I said how lovely she was looking and hinted that the neighbor we were going out with would thinks so too - and maybe, she should test out her 'maybe' from the morning.
She got really cross - said that was just sex talk and she wasn't a slut like that and that I was being weird.”

Of Sue you can say “You came a long way baby”. She has not only good looks, with Sue you have a “winner”. And her sister seams to be OK to. Is Jane married? With Jane and this guy Chris added to the cast of actors, you can expect to experience some new fun. Just make sure Sue and her sister are safe and don’t bring you a little floor crawler in the house. Diapers are expensive these days.
Wish you all the best, lots of fun and keep on trucking.

You should treat Sue

The Sanctuary, 08 70 770 3350 Day SPA
Champagne Day
Includes full use of our facilities (Monday - Thursday inclusive); the beautiful Koi Carp Lounge, Atrium Pool with its infamous swing, Exercise Pool, Spa Pools, Snooze Zone, Colour Relaxation Studio, Steam and Heat Rooms.
25-minute Face or Body Treatment, Champagne Brunch, Sanctuary Gift.
£127.00
(All gift vouchers are valid for 12 months)

This package includes a choice of one of the following 25 Minute duration treatments:
· Spa Radiance Facial
· Sanctuary Massage
· Aromatherapy Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
· Calming Dry Floatation
· Soothing La Sultane Head, Neck & Face Massage
· Collagen Eye Treatment
· Soothing La Sultane Back Cleanse
· Exfoliating Salt Scrub
· Prescription Body Polish
· Express Manicure
· Express Pedicure
· Soothing Foot Treat

yes

You are right enser - she is a wonderful woman. I am going to treat her to a day i London with spa and theatre or a meal - whatever she wants. When I told her she said next time she would arrange for the girl from the spa to babysit for me as well as Jill's kids.

Spa success

Hi

I followed your advice enser and treated Sue to a day at the Sanctuary. I decided to treat her sister too. Worth every penny. when I told her about it she was very, very affectionate. Then when I got the voucher through in the post and gave it to her, she showed more affection than ever towards me for the whole weekend. She is such a hot woman. They had the spa day today and went to the theatre afterwards to see a musical so I was left at home on my own and true to her promise, she got the girls from our gym to come and keep an eye on me in the evening. They teased me awfully when they arrived, and asked me about how I felt when my wife was with another man. They told me Sue has been with one of the instructors at the gym. I got turned on and told them I needed to leave the room. They asked if I was going to go for a wank, and I admitted that I was. They told me to wank for them. I had to stand in front of them and do it. I got scared and went soft at one point, but one of them undid her blouse and took her tits out of her bra and that got me hard again. I begged her to let me suck her tit, and she was kind enough to let me, but when Sue and Jane came home she told them and I was spanked in front ot them by Sue and her sister.

Sue was tired, and went to bed straight after the girls had gone, but her sister told me about the guys sue had flirted with and about one young guy in a crowded bar who was on a stag night with his mates, whom she had kissed and allowed to put his hand up her skirt and pull her panties down to feel her bum, much to his friends' delight. I got so turned on.

This morning sue was very happy and nice to me. She says that the more I treat her, the more she will treat me - in all sorts of ways

Maker

Maker

Been awhile but I am still with you and getting hardons over Sue and soon I hope over her sister. Sue is totally awesome and we all love her for it. So please keep treating her to the goodies so she will keep treating the men to her pussy for you and of coarse for us. Its creampie time:p:p:p:eek: Thanks!! You two, your wonderful. okdeacon

are there any updates to this thread?

I guess that's a no then!

Users who are viewing this thread