• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you guys think?

• Thread startercurious_newengland_mom
  • Start date

curious_newengland_mom

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2007
Curious mom/wife just looking for some feedback...hub doesn't know. Please be nice fellas....

:feedback:

bigbooty.jpg

Reactions: didos and jdunn
wow what a nice ass

i would love to see you nude with your ass bent over and a picture of your pussy. married wives are fucking hot

i'm sad...

lots of views and one comment.....ouch

mmmm that is one hot fuckable ass

That is the Holy Grail of Ass! Wow! Perfect!

Not really an ass man. I'm all about the face, the hair, the eyes and the breastisis! Show me those and I'll comment.

pimpology101 said:
Not really an ass man. I'm all about the face, the hair, the eyes and the breastisis! Show me those and I'll comment.

Well I am totally an ass man and I am drooling!!!!! That is great ass in a perfect position. Feel free to post more!

love the comments.....thank-you

Hi newengland mom, very hot ass, i love that pose. would love to see some tits too, maybe more. Hubby doesn't know what hes got i bet.

Very Nice

I would love to worship that ass

YUMMY! very shapely and hot!

LUV that ASS...show us a little more!

mmmm damn baby!! take that ass all damn nite long!

An ass to die for

thank you

love the nice feedback boys.....gets me all worked up....lol

damn id love to fuck that ass and breed u sexy ass

very nice

very sexy and fuckable mmmm:whatever:

Awesome ass!!

I love it. I know my girlfriend would love it too. I am thinking you and her might just hit it off if you ever met. Maybe even share a BBC one night and both get your fill. Check out her photo's under my threads....you'll like

Oh wow!!!! Nice!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread