• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you guys think?

• Thread startercurious_newengland_mom
  • Start date
I love pink. A very fuckable Body.

you guys are sweet...i'll have to charm hubby into taking more...make him think they're for him!

Beautiful.

whay do I think hot hot hot, would love to

You are one fine lookin momma and I for one would love to take a crack at that sweet sweet ass. Keep posting hon and lets see more of that married body.

nice very nice

that ass was made for black meat baby!

sexy ass

Now thats a sexy ass. I hope you get what you are looking for . I hope a nice hung black bull takes that ass as his own some day.Thanks for sharing.

curious_newengland_mom said:
you guys are sweet...i'll have to charm hubby into taking more...make him think they're for him!

Thats a very good idea honey... this way they'll be even more revealing and we can all leer at you.

Personally I would just love to push my big shiny purple head deep in you.

pic

That is one hott ass! Have you had it in your butthole lately?

Last edited by a moderator:
dildo???

Get a dildo your husbands size dick, use it for him as you express how much u like to show your sex for him. Stay subtle..as time goes by, tell him u want to get a bigger dildo and let him use it on you. Work your way into black dildo..again be subtle. let us know over time how you are doing...

nice pic!!!
luv 2 see more!

thats one nice ass their
where you guys located would love to brea it in
parot24@yahoo.com

you will never go black

Whenever I hear the word curious it means that you get more turned on by the thought of fucking black men than actually doing it. We will never see a post from you telling how it was to get black fucked for the first time.

ass man here... grade A ass to me...

wow. I would slip them pink panties to the side and run my tongue up and down your sweet slit. then I would hit it doggie style for an hour. nice ass baby

pimpology101 said:
Not really an ass man. I'm all about the face, the hair, the eyes and the breastisis! Show me those and I'll comment.
according to xzpaw your definately an ass man pimp :D

very nice piece of ass you got there
would love to try a sample

sharing ??????

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice... my blk dick would look good in that

Curious,

There are a lack of responses because way too many White women come to sites like these looking for comments and feedback. However, most of the men on this site like myself are looking for real women who want to meet.

Mike.

Users who are viewing this thread