• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you think of my wife

• Thread starterFantasy_n
  • Start date
Im surprise

no comment yet .....

Yo homey we need to see her enjoying the brothers!

Is that a Bose Stereo System there?

How about those speakers. Are they Bose? Where is her life vest?

speaker

No Zorros they are RadioShack look clooser

pic

What kind of pic do you like to see

its always

Dave said:
That gal caused an instant hard on for me. I would crawl across the Mojave desert to lick her sweet pussy.

its always like that for many mens that i know when they see her

Hot wife

You are lucky to have such a hot wife. Only one thing missing: a BBC in her cunt.

I know

But im looking for the right guy and the right time for that to happen, it might be sooner than expected .... but will post those pic as soon as i get some ... thank you for your comment

Where in Florida?

I'm in north Palm Beach County. I'd love to meet you and your wife for some fun. Hit me up at johnsmith6789@yahoo.com.

we are

in ft ldr area

Great pics!

pic

thank you for your comment ... more to come

i'd love to eat her pussy for her. i think she is very hot.

yes

she really like her pussy eated for hours .... and taste so good too .... thank you

For all of you that send me e-mail, i would love that you post comment here for other to see it, i dont mind receiving e-mail but share your opinion with others ... thank you

she's one hellofatease

thanks

chocolatesoldier

Please send more!!!!

bum shasha i will suck it dry
blkprince.

Users who are viewing this thread