• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you think of my wife

• Thread starterFantasy_n
  • Start date
yes i will

post more pic soon, keep comming the comment ...

More pic

Hope you enjoy .... leave your comment

Attachments

• bed dildo 2.jpg
    bed dildo 2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 228
  • bed dildo.jpg
    bed dildo.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 354
Charlieparker

I'd Like To Slide My Thick 8 1/2" Nigger Cock In Her Big Juicy Cunt And Fuck The Shit Out Of Her Emptying A Huge Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed Deep Into Her Belly- Then Make Her Suck Clean And Hard Again My Cum-covered Cock After I Would Shove It Up Her Ass And Give Her The Best Ass Fucking She Ever Had

what a smoothie

Charlie Parker said:
I'd Like To Slide My Thick 8 1/2" Nigger Cock In Her Big Juicy Cunt And Fuck The Shit Out Of Her Emptying A Huge Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed Deep Into Her Belly- Then Make Her Suck Clean And Hard Again My Cum-covered Cock After I Would Shove It Up Her Ass And Give Her The Best Ass Fucking She Ever Had

What a smooth talking guy you are. === and people say that DC is not as good as it used to be. I dont know if its true but I'd bet my last quid that most women would tell you to go screw yourself.

Well done mhall, Thank you

But its true that a big load in her would be great too .....

Fantasy_n said:
she's 43 yo, and love sex a lot, she's already wet, look on the seat .... tell me what do you think, more pic on the 2 next page, i'm waiting for your comment

Is she drinking coke or what

fantastic looking wife

hope she gets to fuck a lot of hung blacks, that pussy needs filling

She is real slut, love to see her work with a big black dildo... Can you put a mask on her, so you can make some pics while she sucks her toys.. She has got a lot of fans yet... No a real guy to fill her up! ^)_(^

Thank yo Tjeemp

Yes she can be a real slut, and i love it that way, i will buy a new dildo a big black one and i will post pic with it and of course i like it when she spread it out, spread it wide ......

waiting by the door

Here''s my wife waiting by the door, people walking by and saw us ..... should i say her ..... second pic by the hotel pool by night, she had her toys ready and play with it, i notice a man on the second floor watching, i didnt tell her .... but i know she like to be watched too ..... leave some comment here as she like to read them, from nice to nasty ......

Attachments

• waiting by the door.JPG
    waiting by the door.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 610
  • need sex 2.JPG
    need sex 2.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 609
Very nice pics fantasy. I live in FL and travel often to Miami/Ft Laud.

Fl Bull

I got uour mail, let me know when you gonna be in town

i think she looks great.. very nice looking wife man..

Last edited by a moderator:
Tucan 24

Yes she look great and better in person ..... ty

What you call a hungry cunt.... Hub go on with showing off your wife ^)_(^

Tjeemp

You are right Tjeemp, she is an hungry cunt, she like cocks .... and i like it when she spread it wide .... i will keep posting picture of her .... any suggestion are welcum .... will try to satisfy everyone fantasies .....

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I have a strong FOOT FETISH and I think she has great looking toes! I would love to smell and lick them. Everything about her is very good!

Users who are viewing this thread