What does preggo wife shoudnt do, but does anyway?

• Thread starterSubUltimateCouple
  • Start date

SubUltimateCouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hi,

This is my goal and i am heading in this direction. Father - my husbad

But later, pregancy - lactating and later.

The more perverse and humiliative ideas the better. Mine is while being in 6 month of pregnancy to lay down on the floor - 12 mens around cumming on my belly and i am rubbing it as cream into my belly and tits.

11111111 — kopia.jpg

• Love
Reactions: brwnguyldn, Frustratedhub, Antandjane and 20 others
wow the ideo of 12 men using you while your preggo 6 months or later is sooo hott, rub it in your pussy and let them smack you around a lil bit

• Love
Reactions: BluegrassBull, Gerwin, Johnlohmann and 1 other person
You should rent yourself out for the weekend to a sadistic bull. You will spend your days leashed and hobbled to be on all fours, milked to provide cream for the table, fucked on command, and always your pretty face would be made available for ass cleaning and piss swallowing.

Reactions: MatureCockWhore, Rtabboo, CUCKOLDOFLATINA and 1 other person
redheadslutt said:
wow the ideo of 12 men using you while your preggo 6 months or later is sooo hott, rub it in your pussy and let them smack you around a lil bit
Love that. Wirite here or PM US if you would have more ideas like this. Wife is evolving more into being more slutty. Connection in it self words od slut at mom turns wife on like crazy.
Countryroadrage said:
You should rent yourself out for the weekend to a sadistic bull. You will spend your days leashed and hobbled to be on all fours, milked to provide cream for the table, fucked on command, and always your pretty face would be made available for ass cleaning and piss swallowing.
Thanks for your input. I think that would be great idea for her a year ago. She was so wet when she read such scenarios. She could read them whole night. Now she is Moving more into slut by choice, perfect mom

Reactions: lovebigboobs
SubUltimateCouple said:
Love that. Wirite here or PM US if you would have more ideas like this. Wife is evolving more into being more slutty. Connection in it self words od slut at mom turns wife on like crazy.

Thanks for your input. I think that would be great idea for her a year ago. She was so wet when she read such scenarios. She could read them whole night. Now she is Moving more into slut by choice, perfect mom
a story, every day a part for her to comment on?

Until you can get that 12 men gangbang organized, how about you start with something small and ongoing?

I want you to become the forum's common property preggo slut. Start a picture request thread open to all. Every week you select one of the requests and set it up. Your husband has to take the pictures and then post them here along with an update of what week you are currently in. It can be something simple like that pic you posted with the belly and the big tits out, something slightly more, like flashing a tit outdoors or posing at home with a dildo in your cunt, to something extreme, like having a dick in every hole.

I'll make the first request somewhere in the middle. I want to see you on your knees, cum running out of your mouth and down those tits.

Reactions: Gerwin
lets get the 12 dicks deep in her pussy first and let them all fuck her hard. then cum all over her tits and milk her big udders!

Reactions: MatureCockWhore, SubUltimateCouple, Gerwin and 1 other person
SubUltimateCouple said:
Hi,

The more perverse and humiliative ideas the better. Mine is while being in 6 month of pregnancy to lay down on the floor - 12 mens around cumming on my belly and i am rubbing it as cream into my belly and tits.

11111111 — kopia.jpg
Where do I sign up?

I'd love to suck your milk filled tits dry!

Johnlohmann said:
lets get the 12 dicks deep in her pussy first and let them all fuck her hard. then cum all over her tits and milk her big udders!
that was hot.

Reactions: Johnlohmann
SubUltimateCouple said:
Hi,

11111111 — kopia.jpg

Fuckbuddy is in her 7'th month, horny as fuck and always wanting sex. Her husband arranged 4 guys ( me included ) to come over for helping him. Her favorit now is DP while riding her husband while having dicks in reach for playing and sucking. Also crazy about anal while being felt up and played with, not wanting cum all over. For now a taste of swallowing as much as possible. She even has a fantasy/ dreams of visiting a xxx cinema with a gloryhole, then wakes her husband up in the mood for sex.

Reactions: SubUltimateCouple
Ps. Don't know if it's the same with you but she now even likes the dirty talk way more then she used to do.
Sometimes she calls me for just some talking , ends up nasty and dirty for the most times.

Reactions: SubUltimateCouple
12 men must cum in her juicy pussy only...

Too bad those 12 men didn't take turns to fuck you and fill your pregnant pussy with cum.

Last edited:
SubUltimateCouple said:
Hi,

11111111 — kopia.jpg
To me, pregnant woman are the sexiest women. She is very sex and it would be so hot to fuck her. I am not normally one to cum on someone because I prefer to cum inside them, but that can be any of the three places. To me it would be hot for her to swallow all 12 guys cum without letting a drop go to waste. Plus a lucky 13th guy to cum inside her, so that she knows there is another mans cum just 1 to 2 inches (plug length) away from her baby on the other side of her plug.

Reactions: Maxio
SubUltimateCouple said:
Hi,

11111111 — kopia.jpg
That’s the hottest pregnant woman I’ve ever seen. I’d LOVE to fuck her.

I'm in as one of the 12 and ducking you as your feeding

I'd just get as many guys as possible to use her from now till she gives birth even during birth fuck her

Reactions: Rbm
SubUltimateCouple said:
Hi,

11111111 — kopia.jpg
I would also get another 12 to cum all over her mouth and face, so she can taste and eat the very man juice that made her pregnant in the first place.
Every good slut deserves to have her mouth filled with cum.
She looks so hot. I'd love to contribute my huge load in her mouth first !!

SubUltimateCouple said:
Hi,

11111111 — kopia.jpg
We need to see more of her. Please post up many more pictures of her. One with her legs spread and with a cock in her mouth too please.

fukit said:
I'd just get as many guys as possible to use her from now till she gives birth even during birth fuck her
I'd love her being fucked as she's giving birth !!. Imagine that lol...
Perhaps she could be ass fucked and with a cock in her mouth while pushing that baby out. That's the "ultimate" preggo slut !!

Last edited: