What does preggo wife shoudnt do, but does anyway?

• Thread starterSubUltimateCouple
  • Start date
fukit said:
I'd just get as many guys as possible to use her from now till she gives birth even during birth fuck her
is that what she wants too?

johndews said:
is that what she wants too?
I sure hope so. Why waste a Golden opportunity to be bathed in cum, especially with a gorgeous preggo body like that.
She is a Goddess and as such, every Goddess needs to be showered in Glory !!!

LoveCumSluts said:
I sure hope so. Why waste a Golden opportunity to be bathed in cum, especially with a gorgeous preggo body like that.
She is a Goddess and as such, every Goddess needs to be showered in Glory !!!
you hope so, so you are not sure.
for one reason or another i assume you are in uk. if so, shall i ask her? whether she appreciates to get as many guys as possible fuck her, starting with me, to use her from now till she gives birth
is that doable?

johndews said:
you hope so, so you are not sure.
for one reason or another i assume you are in uk. if so, shall i ask her? whether she appreciates to get as many guys as possible fuck her, starting with me, to use her from now till she gives birth
is that doable?
Not in the U.K., but if she's in the U.K, I sure wish I was. I'd love to put my hard cock into her glorious pussy.

LoveCumSluts said:
Not in the U.K., but if she's in the U.K, I sure wish I was. I'd love to put my hard cock into her glorious pussy.
not in uk? where then?

LoveCumSluts said:
Straya mate :D
oz, mmm, i was there with my gf, she liked the few who got to her

johndews said:
oz, mmm, i was there with my gf, she liked the few who got to her
NIce. I wish I knew you were here. We could have hooked up for sure and you could've got to see my cock in your sluts mouth.

LoveCumSluts said:
NIce. I wish I knew you were here. We could have hooked up for sure and you could've got to see my cock in your sluts mouth.
there is no picture from you and your female

johndews said:
there is no picture from you and your female
Not female. How did you arrive at that ?
I just haven't got around to uploading an appropriate pic. Definitely a red blooded male..