What is the bnwo training

Jackofspade

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 5, 2022
I would really like to know how the training of the withe slut is done in bnwo even for the cuckold if possible

Reactions: wannabecuckinva
To start training, first talk to your wife and found out how she feels about being fucked by a bbc.

Reactions: Bnwoslave and Jackofspade
Well, you might not want to START with that exact quesion LOL. Maybe ease her into the subject a bit more cautiously. LOL

Reactions: Jackofspade
Of course, it it YOUR dick that might get chopped off ... so i guess you can proceed at your own pace. LOL

No Guts No Glory

Yes, you do have to pace yourself when it comes to the questions. You can not casually ask your wife over dinner if she has ever thought on or considered being banged out by a bbc?

Sorry but what is bnwo?

Black New World Order. Polish,huh. Are you blonde? Petite?

Robert Smith said:
Black New World Order. Polish,huh. Are you blonde? Petite?
My wife redhead bbw

I really understand that this is a little bit difficult subject to talk, but after ut’s done and she is ok what happen, how masters train her and me please i would really like to know

Training starts with the proper attitude. One has to be in the proper headspace to accept training. Once there is acceptance there must be a willingness to follow directions. Do you want to see your wife being fucked by another man? Do you want to just watch? Participate?

Tell me about you, your wife, and what you would like to see happen? When did the fantasy start?

I have talked with my wife and she is ok to fuck with a bbc i would really like to see her become an obedient slave to a black bull, i want to see him fuck all her hole share her, i want her to obey every order i want to obey to every order of the black bull see her being fucked or participate if he wants, what are the best tecnic black master use to make there female slave become more obedient and willing, master

• Love
Reactions: MisSissy and Bnwoslave
How submissive is your wife? How submissive are you? To find the right bull now, that is were the work comes in.

I am very submissive and my wife is a little bit stubborn

My daughter needs training

• Love
Reactions: candygirl, Bnwoslave and pvtbmilfbbc
Nice knowing that you are a submissive. As for your stubborn wife she just need a firm hand to discipline her. In time she would come around.

Reactions: Bnwoslave and toolman
wife and i all all for it!

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Whtguy
What are the best way to make a stubborn woman into a good slave for bnwo master and how are you introducing them to new thing to please yourself the black god

Well, you have to sit her down and talk what you want her to do going forward. It is about communication. She may need to be coaxed into being a good slave. Tell her that being a good slut and you being cuckold turns you on.

As for getting a woman to do things you just fuck their brains out. A well fucked woman in more likely to try new things.

Reactions: Bnwoslave and mwc4blkbull
Thank you master that really help me, what thing a black master would want me to do and what would he like her to do, i want to talk about it with her

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and toolman