What is the bnwo training

That kind of conservation would happen between you and Your Master. He might want certain things from both of you and then again, He might only things from your wife. As they say different strokes for different folks.

What would you like to for Your Master? What do want Your Master to do to your wife?

Reactions: toolman
I would really like him to fuck her when he want that she can be ready to fuck at any time in any hole, to enlarge her like that only black dick can fit in it share her with friend make her wear sex toys all day i dream of her becoming a black king toy

Reactions: Bnwoslave and toolman
Thanks for the reply. What would you be doing while your wife is being fucked? Do you want to watch? Come home to a wife with black cum leaking out of her? Do you want to lick her clean? Deep down, do you have a secret fantasy of being a bbc fuck toy too?

Reactions: Bnwoslave
I would do what my black would want watch him fuck her masturbate myself, lick my wife clean, being degrated by her, being used as a sex toy by my black bull as my wife help him to

I would have you put my bbc against your wife's pussy. I feel that you would love to feel my bbc in your hand and watching it slowly slide into your wife. You could hear her moan as she is being stretched.

I would be really happy master, i would dream to see her hole being used by bcc so much that she can only have bbc inside it the same for her ass, ehat is the best way to make them learn to love eating bbc sperm master

You can get any woman to swallow cum you just hold her head still as you force cock down her throat

You might like for your wife to kiss you with a mouthful of black cum.

Of course i would really like to see my wife being held to eat your cum she has long nice hair like you could have a nice grip do you think she would like it if when you fuck her you pull her, master

I knew another woman that loved to have her hair pulled as I fucked her on her hands and knees.

tps%3A%2F%2Ftse3.explicit.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

Reactions: Tabauthor, labarababa, Jackofspade and 1 other person
So sexy i would dream to see her being used like this but she hate this would you be able to make her love it

She will tell you that she hates it but deep down she would love being used as a slut. Now, it would not be good to pull on her hair if she has a neck problem. Then, you put one hand on her shoulder and spank her ass as you drive you cock deep into her pussy.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and Jackofspade
Really nice and exciting master, what do you think is the best way to punish a bad slut

Spank them and then fuck them in the ass. Once you are in their ass you have them beg you to fuck them. "Please fuck md ass, Make me the cock loving slut that we both know that I am."

That’s a really good way master would you make her beg for you to train her asshole if she is virgin from this hole

Well, after you fuck her ass she will not be a virgin anymore.

How do you make your slut dress master

Robert Smith said:
Well, after you fuck her ass she will not be a virgin anymore.
That’s absolutely true master

Whether in or out of the house the required dress is a dress or skirt w/o bra and panties.

Robert Smith said:
You might like for your wife to kiss you with a mouthful of black cum.
I bet he would enjoy it my king