What sordid, disgusting, filthy scenerios have you immagined your wife/GF in?

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date
My wife and I both have fetishes for creampies and I love fantasizing about her having anonymous unprotected sex....

With that said, I have one that I've shared with my wife about her having a anonymous encounter in a club or on the dance floor. She dresses normally really revealing and this night would be no different. A short skirt without any panties would allow for easy access to her pussy and ass. We would be dancing on he crowded floor and many guys would realize that she has nothing under her skirt. She would be dirty dancing rubbing he body against other men on he crowded floor. Rubbing her ass against the crotch of a guy she finds attractive, he secretly unzips is fly and rubs his cock under her skirt along her ass. She would respond by lifting her ass enough to signal to him her pussy is wet and available. He would slip in her and start fucking her bare pussy in public. They would be discrete pretending they are just grinding against each other. After a few minutes and a orgasm or two later, she feels him tense up and she pushes back at him making sure he shoots his load in her unfaithful married pussy. He would pull out and they would continue dancing till she steps away to get a drink.

Later with a filled pussy, she would do the same with another guy or two during the night. Each guy filling her adulterous pussy with their load and not realizing that she has sperm in her already. Her pussy would drip with cum the remainder of the night till I bring her him and slide into her warm and used pussy.

Reactions: cynful, BorrowMyWife, Kravensome and 1 other person
Very similar to my fantasy. Mine is in a public event, not necessarily in a club

I would love to see my wife dripping cum as we walk away, but that everybody realizes she was fucked there

Reactions: cynful and Kravensome
So many times I have thought about my Korean wife hanging out in hotel bars selling herself to the businessmen staying in the hotel. SOmetimes I watch them leave in the elevator and other times I am lucky enough to get to go up to the room and watch

Reactions: cynful
I have a friend who is really into the renaissance fair 'thing', and enjoys dressing in period costumes that typically include a corset or a push-up type bra that builds tremendous cleavage. Men in kilts, whether visitor or performer, other actors, and vendors ogle flesh all day, and flirting is a given.
Anyway, we enjoy fantasies that involve her going into one of their trailers or RVs for some naughty fun. My favorite is where I watch her and a vendor openly flirting and flasing one another, and then am required to mind his booth or tent while they go to his trailer. While I'm '******' to mind his business, he is using her for his pleasure for as long as he pleases.
Variations involve one or more additional men, perhaps even a woman. She loves the feel of pressing against large breasts with her own ("they're so soft!").

I thought this might get some of imagination going.

Here is the story of my ceremony to Donna as told by her on another website.

So my big black cock wedding day was finally here. With hubby on a plane for a three week business trip to India, I took Friday off from my job and checked into the hotel at noon. Treating myself to a pre-wedding spa session with manipedi I then had my hair done to perfection. I had just finished showering and touching up my makeup, still in a towel, when there was a knock at the door. I answered to find Bry and his three groomsmen. They were all whistling and each took a turn giving me a long French kiss. They all looked hot in black tie.

Telling them I had to get changed, I headed back to the bath area and put on my wedding dress asking anyone but the groom to help as he wasn't to see me in my dress until the wedding. They all jumped at the chance, but his friend Juan beat the others to the punch. He helped me into the dress and was a total gentleman other than a few feels that had me smiling. He joined the others as I finished primping and heard another knock, and them all welcoming the Reverend. I am sure he wasn't a real one other than maybe internet authorized, but that is how he was referred to.

They yelled it was time, and I slowly entered and stood beside Bryan as the Rev. went on about how I was here to become Bryan's official slut and read the paper that I had signed agreeing to a one year commitment for the nights that I was working in his town, as well as 4 weekends, one each quarter. I was still figuring out how to pull those off, but knowing Hubby's travel, I figured there would be a way. At the end, he asked me to kneel, which was not easy in the wedding dress I had chosen. Bryan placed a collar around my neck and attached a chain. His demeanor was very calm as he told me to pay the Reverend.

Now the Reverend wasn't at all like the groomsmen who where muscular and hot. He was at least 60, considerably overweight and sweating in his suit. But a new official black cock slut has to do what she signed up for. I unzipped him and pulled a very thick 7 plus inch, sweaty, oily black cock out. Drawing back the foreskin, I noticed some smegma. It had been a long hot day since his shower. Taking a deep breath, I put it deep in my mouth and started sucking, trying my best not to gag until the oily smegma and sweat was gone. He pulled out and directed me to his plum sized and very hairy balls. In for a penny, in for a pound, as I devoured them, licking with a full flat tongue all the way to his smelly sweaty asshole, and getting hotter by the second. When I could tell he was getting close by his grunts and moans, I moved back to take his shaft as deep as possible while jerking him to a massive, and I mean massive load. He had obviously been saving up for this. I was proud that I didn't gag and drank him all down, finally saving the last drop as I leaned back to see his face sweating profusely over his gut. He just looked at the guys and said, "damn, this is a white ***** for the books".

Bryan lifted me up, the Rev. kissed my hand, thanked me and bid us goodbye.

A few photos of my slut:

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

The room was electric with hard cocks ready to pounce on me after watching the blowjob.

Bryan's friend Jackson announced it was time for the affirmations. These were 10 things that I agreed to do. I won't go over them all here as one of them may be out of bounds for this forum. I was helped out of my weeding dress, now in white garters, hose, white heels and a half scoop pushing my breast up. I still had on my veil.

Bent to all fours on the bed, his friend Wash (strange name to me, but I assume short for Washington) produced a long wooden paddle with my name on it that he had made in his shop. Bryan handed it to Juan and told him to do the honors. After each affirmation, I was to say "Yes sir I will. May I have lick number 1 (or whatever we were on) to confirm?". The first one was earsplitting as he hit me very hard. I could feel my ass immediately burn and knew a huge cherry would be there tomorrow. Fighting through tears, I got through all 10 as he eased up somewhat after the first two hard ones, one on each cheek.

When it was over, I just sobbed, but was incredibly and unexplainable soaking. My pussy was involuntary humping even though my ass was on fire. Bryan asked if I was ready to consumate our marriage. I had greased my ass well in preparation before the ceremony and though I could barely speak, I was able to mumble "please sir" as I shook my head yes. He was out of his tux by this time and lined that huge cock up with my trembling ass. Telling me to push out, he drove through the well lubricated ring and was all the way in after just a few strokes. I was already on the verge of cumming as he started to pull all the way out, then all the way balls deep. By the third stroke of this, I was cumming so hard that I just remember trying to stay conscious.

As I came down from that cum, he drove deep and started really pounding my hole, his big avacado sized balls slapping my clit really driving me mad. He told me he was going to cum soon and mark my asshole as his. If I wasn't ready for my year long commitment to speak now. I begged him to mark my asshole and make me his *****. I heard him reply, "here it comes *****, here comes your marking" and felt jet after jet of cum splash my colon. It was so intense that I have to go and rub myself now just remembering it.
Loving Wife, Mother, and Bryan's Slut

Next came a flurry of activity as he told his groomsmen "pussy and mouth are all yours boys". For the next two hours, those holes were not without a big black cock for more than a few seconds. Cum was everywhere. I came so many times that counting was not even an option.

Finally they were all satiated and said it was time for my final cleansing of the evening. They took me to the tub and Wash said open up ***** and they all starting pissing all over me, and in my mouth telling me to swallow. I was so drained by this time that I just did my best to ***** what I could and the warm liquid felt soothing hitting my breast almost getting me off again. When they were empty, I thanked them for their cleansing. They left and Bryan walked in and told me to shower and come out looking pretty, leaving me a very slutty set of tan hold up stocking with a white rim at the top.

When I came out clean and pretty, he tenderly kissed me and we had the most amazing slow tender fuck, which my now very sore pussy was grateful for. We both had a fantastic orgasm together and as we began to drift off to sleep in each others arms, he told me to snooze well as the next two days of training would be very intense. I shuddered, while being very excited at the same time as exhaustion and Bryan's warm cuddle put me soundly to sleep.

I posted this in another section, but thought the folks in this thread would enjoy it.

Here is the story of my BBC wedding ceremony to Donna as told by her on another website.

So my big black cock wedding day was finally here. With hubby on a plane for a three week business trip to India, I took Friday off from my job and checked into the hotel at noon. Treating myself to a pre-wedding spa session with manipedi I then had my hair done to perfection. I had just finished showering and touching up my makeup, still in a towel, when there was a knock at the door. I answered to find Bry and his three groomsmen. They were all whistling and each took a turn giving me a long French kiss. They all looked hot in black tie.

Telling them I had to get changed, I headed back to the bath area and put on my wedding dress asking anyone but the groom to help as he wasn't to see me in my dress until the wedding. They all jumped at the chance, but his friend Juan beat the others to the punch. He helped me into the dress and was a total gentleman other than a few feels that had me smiling. He joined the others as I finished primping and heard another knock, and them all welcoming the Reverend. I am sure he wasn't a real one other than maybe internet authorized, but that is how he was referred to.

They yelled it was time, and I slowly entered and stood beside Bryan as the Rev. went on about how I was here to become Bryan's official slut and read the paper that I had signed agreeing to a one year commitment for the nights that I was working in his town, as well as 4 weekends, one each quarter. I was still figuring out how to pull those off, but knowing Hubby's travel, I figured there would be a way. At the end, he asked me to kneel, which was not easy in the wedding dress I had chosen. Bryan placed a collar around my neck and attached a chain. His demeanor was very calm as he told me to pay the Reverend.

Now the Reverend wasn't at all like the groomsmen who where muscular and hot. He was at least 60, considerably overweight and sweating in his suit. But a new official black cock slut has to do what she signed up for. I unzipped him and pulled a very thick 7 plus inch, sweaty, oily black cock out. Drawing back the foreskin, I noticed some smegma. It had been a long hot day since his shower. Taking a deep breath, I put it deep in my mouth and started sucking, trying my best not to gag until the oily smegma and sweat was gone. He pulled out and directed me to his plum sized and very hairy balls. In for a penny, in for a pound, as I devoured them, licking with a full flat tongue all the way to his smelly sweaty asshole, and getting hotter by the second. When I could tell he was getting close by his grunts and moans, I moved back to take his shaft as deep as possible while jerking him to a massive, and I mean massive load. He had obviously been saving up for this. I was proud that I didn't gag and drank him all down, finally saving the last drop as I leaned back to see his face sweating profusely over his gut. He just looked at the guys and said, "damn, this is a white ***** for the books".

Bryan lifted me up, the Rev. kissed my hand, thanked me and bid us goodbye.

A few photos of my slut:

donna1.jpgdonna2.jpgdonna3.jpgdonna4.jpg
The room was electric with hard cocks ready to pounce on me after watching the blowjob.

Bryan's friend Jackson announced it was time for the affirmations. These were 10 things that I agreed to do. I won't go over them all here as one of them may be out of bounds for this forum. I was helped out of my weeding dress, now in white garters, hose, white heels and a half scoop pushing my breast up. I still had on my veil.

Bent to all fours on the bed, his friend Wash (strange name to me, but I assume short for Washington) produced a long wooden paddle with my name on it that he had made in his shop. Bryan handed it to Juan and told him to do the honors. After each affirmation, I was to say "Yes sir I will. May I have lick number 1 (or whatever we were on) to confirm?". The first one was earsplitting as he hit me very hard. I could feel my ass immediately burn and knew a huge cherry would be there tomorrow. Fighting through tears, I got through all 10 as he eased up somewhat after the first two hard ones, one on each cheek.

When it was over, I just sobbed, but was incredibly and unexplainable soaking. My pussy was involuntary humping even though my ass was on fire. Bryan asked if I was ready to consumate our marriage. I had greased my ass well in preparation before the ceremony and though I could barely speak, I was able to mumble "please sir" as I shook my head yes. He was out of his tux by this time and lined that huge cock up with my trembling ass. Telling me to push out, he drove through the well lubricated ring and was all the way in after just a few strokes. I was already on the verge of cumming as he started to pull all the way out, then all the way balls deep. By the third stroke of this, I was cumming so hard that I just remember trying to stay conscious.

As I came down from that cum, he drove deep and started really pounding my hole, his big avacado sized balls slapping my clit really driving me mad. He told me he was going to cum soon and mark my asshole as his. If I wasn't ready for my year long commitment to speak now. I begged him to mark my asshole and make me his *****. I heard him reply, "here it comes *****, here comes your marking" and felt jet after jet of cum splash my colon. It was so intense that I have to go and rub myself now just remembering it.
Loving Wife, Mother, and Bryan's Slut

Next came a flurry of activity as he told his groomsmen "pussy and mouth are all yours boys". For the next two hours, those holes were not without a big black cock for more than a few seconds. Cum was everywhere. I came so many times that counting was not even an option.

Finally they were all satiated and said it was time for my final cleansing of the evening. They took me to the tub and Wash said open up ***** and they all starting pissing all over me, and in my mouth telling me to swallow. I was so drained by this time that I just did my best to ***** what I could and the warm liquid felt soothing hitting my breast almost getting me off again. When they were empty, I thanked them for their cleansing. They left and Bryan walked in and told me to shower and come out looking pretty, leaving me a very slutty set of tan hold up stocking with a white rim at the top.

When I came out clean and pretty, he tenderly kissed me and we had the most amazing slow tender fuck, which my now very sore pussy was grateful for. We both had a fantastic orgasm together and as we began to drift off to sleep in each others arms, he told me to snooze well as the next two days of training would be very intense. I shuddered, while being very excited at the same time as exhaustion and Bryan's warm cuddle put me soundly to sleep.

magnaebony said:

Ok well now you have to tell us! Don't tease! =p

One of them involved a dog, and she is quite embarrassed about it. As part of her training, she was pushed to the limit.

magnaebony said:
One of them involved a dog, and she is quite embarrassed about it. As part of her training, she was pushed to the limit.

If the idea was to push her limits she shouldn't be embarrassed about it. She should be proud she was able to push that far.

It's not submission if the sub only does things the sub likes and wants to do.

My wife answering an Craigslist ad for visitors looking for a fun time, showing up with this

20150614_162239.jpg20150614_162124.jpg

goes for one ends with 3 or 4

20150614_162124.jpg 20150614_162239.jpg

Reactions: phucker
My most sordid scenario would be for my GF (who would be my wife by this happening) meets a black bull. After about a month of seeing him, he gets her to agree to a week vacation with just the two of them. They leave Friday afternoon, and I don’t see my wife until the following Sunday night. She comes to the door looking like a wreck, but with some very significant changes: her long brown hair is now cut in a Mohawk, with the bleached blonde short-cropped sides and the middle sticking up about two inches and dyed bright pink. She’s wearing a tiny pink dress best described as “stripper wear” and tall white platform high heels. She rushes past me into the house, and as I try to follow her, I’m jumped by her bull and his thugs. They wrestle down, strip me, handcuff me, lock a steel chastity cage on my, and sit me naked on the couch next to my wife.
It turns out that her bull is actually a pimp, and he and his boys spent the past ten days breaking my wife’s will and turning her into a *****. He tells her to show me the other improvements they’ve made to her. Sobbing, she pulls her dress down to show me her nipples are now pierced with gold rings. He then tells her “don’t forget the lips,” to which she wipes the bright red lipstick off her lips to show me that he has had “Blowjobs, only $20” tattooed on her lips. He then tells her to go on, and she raises her skirt to show me that her clitoral hood is also pierced. “Open wide,” her orders her, and she spreads her pussy to show me “Straight Fuck…$50” tattooed on the inside of her red, swollen, pussy lips. “Turn around,” he tells her, and she turns and shows me the tramp stamp that says “Kandy *****” before she spreads her ass cheeks to show that “Anal…$100” and “Black Only” are tattooed in a circle around her obviously recently-abused asshole.
Next, they put a DVD in and turn it on to show selected scenes of her “training,” which include electro-shock torture to train her only to respond to her new name, “Kandy *****,” and several gang bangs by a nearly-endless parade of black cocks. While they make me watch the DVD, they are pulling a train on a moaning, obviously aroused Kandy *****.
Finally, the “training” portion of the DVD is over, and they show me the portion of the video that they threaten to send to her family and the police if she doesn’t make them $500 a night. This video involves an obviously drugged out Kandy doing things that would get her arrested and put in prison if the police ever found out. They tell me that if they don’t get $500 from her by 6am every day, they’ll release the video.
As they finish fucking Kandy and dump her on the couch next to me, they also mention that they have her scheduled for a boob job in two weeks, so she needs to make an extra $5,000 before then, as a down payment on the cost, which she is expected to cover. If they don’t get the extra money by the Friday before the date of the surgery, then they’ll take her to “The Ranch” to make some more videos to sell to make up what she was short. At the mention of “The Ranch,” Kandy begins openly balling, and begging them not to make her go back there.
Then, they mention that, I can get out of my chastity cage (under their strict supervision) once every three months to get a free handjob from Kandy, but in order to make sure the key doesn’t get lost, I’ll have to pay them $100 every day, when I come to pick up Kandy after her night working the street.
Finally, as they leave, they throw the key to the handcuffs into the back yard, and put a small box on the table. “There’s her crack pipe and her heroin needle; she’s addicted to both, which will cost you extra,” laughs her new pimp as he closes the door. "I'm sorry this is happening," says Kandy, "but I love the way he fucks me so much, I can't say no."

This is something my wife sent to me once, from her dirty mind.

I don't know how I ended in a changing room full of guys. But when I was there I certainly knew about it. I was supposed to be meeting the press officer at 10.30am. I was early. It was hot in the stadium that day, I unbuttoned the top of my blouse. Lucky for me I had a pretty short skirt on. The sweat was making the top of my legs clinging, and I felt just like i needed a bath.

I walked down the long corridor and I was pretty sure the press room was somewhere near here. I opened a door, just slightly ajar and took a peek. It was the changing rooms. No one there, so I thought I'd have a nosey. I went through the door and could see the shirts hanging up, maybe it wasn't empty? As I stepped a little further in I realised that there was singing coming from behind the long white wall at the end of the room. It made me giggle a little, which prompted a tall, very lean looking guy absolutely naked to appear from behind it.

"Well, what do we have here?" he said
"Oh I am sorry, I just, umm" I stumbled to get the words out
He walked towards me, eying me up and down. I felt so hot. And why did he not have a towel? His cock swinging between his legs, his balls large, trimmed hair. I couldn't help but look.
"Like what you see?" he said
"I.... I'm......" I still couldn't speak. He walked up right close to me, and placed his hand on my cheek. "Nice skin"
I started to breath more heavily, as he stroked my face, moving his hand down my neck, still standing there perfectly naked in front of me.
"Guys, we have a visitor" he shouted, as he grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him. His control was immense, his gaze captivating as he pulled me firmly in the direction of the white wall. I followed obediently. Why was I so aroused by not knowing what I would face behind this wall?
"Well well, we need to give our visitor our customary welcome" said my new found friend. As we walked behind the wall I found myself confronted by three more guys sitting in a giant white bath, all naked, arms sprawled, legs casually open displaying a fine array of cocks. My pussy started to drip at the sight of such masculinity in front of me.
"Do you like baths?" said one of the adonis in front of me.
"Yes" I mustered as I watched him smirk at me. They were laughing, their presumed innocent of me. I'd seen a naked man before, more than one. They think I'm scared?
I decided that this was my chance to cool off. I kicked off my heels. Leaving my skirt on, I hitched it up to remove my panties first. I was greeted by a loud round of wolf whistles as I slid them down my legs and over my ankles, dropping them to the floor. Boy was I glad I wore my matching hot red underwear today. The appreciative shouts spurred me to unbutton my blouse before removing my skirt. Mr impatient still standing by my side decided to give me a little helping hand, firmly gripping my waist and pulling at my zip to remove my skirt. I stood there soon enough with just my bra on, and his skilful unclip of my bra. He took my hand and led me into the water, carefully down three steps.
In front of me a young, blonde haired man, boy really, wild curls, pulled me onto his lap. I laughed as he started to fondle my tits as the bobbed on the water. Mr impatient was now sat in the water, his cock hard in front of me, which he started to rub. It was hot. My nipples were starting to tighten as the blondie worked his fingers across my tits, from one to the other. I may have been sat in the water but that didn't stop me feeling how wet my pussy was getting. As if reading my mind the guy opposite decided to move a little close, and carefully insert his finger into my now aching cunt. His hand was warm from the water, and soon one finger became two. His hand brushed against the blondie's cock, but he didn't flinch, and somehow this situation seems completely comfortable. There was nothing awkward about how well these guys knew each other, and there seemed nothing awkward about how they were admiring my body.
Mr impatient, true to form, wanted in on the action. His proud cock moving above the water. He picked up one of my feet and began to rub it. I felt the sensations shoot up to my cunt, which now had three firm fingers pressed tightly within it.
One guy sat and watched and didn't move. He watched every move his mates were making, but just starred into my eyes, which I opened with wild fire, then closed again. Blondie began to kiss me on my neck as I tipped my head back. This was awesome, immense. As he pulled me back he somehow managed to spin me around so I was facing him. Straddle across his thick thighs I started to massage his cock, up and down with my fingers rubbing his shaft. I soon found my cunt with his cock and sat on it, clenching my buttocks as I pulled him into me. This feeling, the water swishing and being watched as he fucked me, it was amazingly dangerous. Time escaped me and any thought of my meeting went out of the window.
"Come on now, share nicely mate" said Mr impatient as he piped up again. I was being nicely filled by the handsome, horny man, but I knew there were three other guys in need of attention, and right now every one of them wanted me.
Annoyed, he pushed me slightly off his knees. I felt a bit hurt as I wondered what to do next. I didn't have to wonder long as Mr impatient pulled me back onto his chest, my legs now floating, and the very quiet guy who'd yet to make his move edged closer. "This one's mine, you know I love eating pussy". Shit. Really? With Mr impatient's hand around my throat, pulling me into his chest so all I could do was look up at the ceiling I felt warm lips begin to nipple on my flaps. They worked their way slowly across the outside of my pussy, planting little kisses across each side as only an expert would know how, ending up finally at my clit with just a tiny bite, I gasped. As I gasped I felt the hand tighten around my throat. It suddenly dawned on me that I couldn't fight these four men off if I wanted to. They could do whatever they wanted to me. I was highly aroused. My cunt now yearning for this man, as he nibbled away at me. His mouth now forceful, his tongue working through me from top to bottom, up and down as I moaned with delight. Aware that my tits were being tickled, but ******* who by or how.
As this man's delicious mouth worked through me a wave engulfed and I succumbed to an amazing orgasm that simple shook every bone within my body.
"And now lady, it's our turn" said Mr impatient. As I watched, he lifted his body to sit up a couple of steps and pulled me back so I was now facing him. He firmly and forcefully pushed my face down onto his now throbbing cock. It was hard, so hard. His pre cum spilling into my mouth as I licked it up like a good girl. He was full of cum, and it didn't take too long, disappointingly, before his spat everything he had out into my mouth. I swallowed every drop, licking his cock clean with delight. I looked up, he smiled. I could see, the others were watching approvingly. Did they want the same, or was I going to get fucked I wondered? I didn't have to wait long to find out. Blondie pulled me back next and was lying down across the third step as he pulled me across his toned body. He really was gorgeous. His cock found my cunt without any trouble, and his movements saw our hips meet in what I can only describe as a perfect motion of two bodies trying to grind into sheer desperation. It was so deep. I was caught in a motion before I realised the arms looming over me as another guy was prodding his cock against my asshole. He was big, really big, and the thought of this man's weight on me terrified me. but not only that, his cock was big, and I already had one cock inside me. Now two? I shivered at the thought. As he entered I let out a yelp as the shock of pain shot through me. He was hard, his cock tight in my ass, his hand how placed across mine, his weight holding me down. He joined the rhythm we'd already established and it was sensational, the feeling of being completely filled by these two very big men, being sandwiched in between them as these two huge cocks completely filled me, with no escape. It was blondie who came first, and my cunt delighted as he throbbed within me. It wasn't long after that, as he pushed me backwards with his arms, that my ass was filled with thick cum. I delighted at the the feeling, so much so that I felt the need to come again. This time it was me to take the lead. My one last guy, patiently waiting, sat and watched as I climbed over these now limp figures, to straddle him. I began to ride him, pulling back at his longish curls, tugging at them as I pushed myself deeper onto his cock. I rocked and rode and he slapped my arse as I continued with this motion until I let out an almighty scream. Fuck. I came in such blazing glory that he came at the same time as me, my pulsating cunt and his throbbing cock motioning together. How rare that happens, and how totally unexpected. I looked up at the clock. 11.10am. Shit. I was late for my meeting.

Reactions: cynful and kmbe
My most sordid scenario would be to date a woman who worked full time as a camgirl. To stand out from the rest, her angle would be that she'd fuck black guys, airtight, on cam for 40 hrs a week. When one group finished, another would take their place.

This may be too nasty but I'm extremely nasty but does anyone else get turned on seeing their girls fuck ex cons, sex offenders and hobos or homeless men with dirty and/or diseased risky cocks? Always bareback, no condoms and tons and tons of high risk? PM me if you are into that.

Reactions: cynful, peter19652 and hairbear1954
Several years ago my wife got into the tax preparation business thinking she could earn some extra money only working a few months out of the year. We got her a one room with bathroom office. Her hours were 6:00 till midnight or when ever customers stopped coming in. One night she got home later than usual and smelled of smoke, booze and sex. When pressed, she broke down in tears telling me that it had all started one night when she was having software problems and her tech. friend came by to fix it. I remembered the night she was late and I had called. I didn't think anything of it since he was a 62 years old black man retired and working on his own. What she hadn't told me was he brought over "something to help her" and some wine. We hadn't had sex in weeks due to our schedules so she was ready. She got high while he fixed the problem and when he told her there was no charge at LEAST NO MONEY required. She admitted she had flirted with him in the past and was even teasing him that night. The door was locked and the closed sign on so the went to the sofa customers used. Evidently for an older guy he was still pretty good, thick and long lasting. He was her first but not her last and was still getting it to. Without her giving a number I was sure it was 5 or more men. Tax preparation with benefits it seems.I was so pissed at first but hard as a rock. Sooner the anger turned to desire and she cried and laughed and teased me about how excited I was as I tore her clothes off and took her. It was the best I had in years. She even cam without her vibrator. When we talked later we both knew she couldn't stop and didn't want to. We also knew I liked hearing and knowing about it. It set the stage for our current life style ...and until this year she opened the tax office every January 1st till April 15th.

Reactions: cynful and hairbear1954
profnaughty said:
My most sordid scenario would be for my GF (who would be my wife by this happening) meets a black bull. After about a month of seeing him, he gets her to agree to a week vacation with just the two of them. They leave Friday afternoon, and I don’t see my wife until the following Sunday night. She comes to the door looking like a wreck, but with some very significant changes: her long brown hair is now cut in a Mohawk, with the bleached blonde short-cropped sides and the middle sticking up about two inches and dyed bright pink. She’s wearing a tiny pink dress best described as “stripper wear” and tall white platform high heels. She rushes past me into the house, and as I try to follow her, I’m jumped by her bull and his thugs. They wrestle down, strip me, handcuff me, lock a steel chastity cage on my, and sit me naked on the couch next to my wife.
It turns out that her bull is actually a pimp, and he and his boys spent the past ten days breaking my wife’s will and turning her into a *****. He tells her to show me the other improvements they’ve made to her. Sobbing, she pulls her dress down to show me her nipples are now pierced with gold rings. He then tells her “don’t forget the lips,” to which she wipes the bright red lipstick off her lips to show me that he has had “Blowjobs, only $20” tattooed on her lips. He then tells her to go on, and she raises her skirt to show me that her clitoral hood is also pierced. “Open wide,” her orders her, and she spreads her pussy to show me “Straight Fuck…$50” tattooed on the inside of her red, swollen, pussy lips. “Turn around,” he tells her, and she turns and shows me the tramp stamp that says “Kandy *****” before she spreads her ass cheeks to show that “Anal…$100” and “Black Only” are tattooed in a circle around her obviously recently-abused asshole.
Next, they put a DVD in and turn it on to show selected scenes of her “training,” which include electro-shock torture to train her only to respond to her new name, “Kandy *****,” and several gang bangs by a nearly-endless parade of black cocks. While they make me watch the DVD, they are pulling a train on a moaning, obviously aroused Kandy *****.
Finally, the “training” portion of the DVD is over, and they show me the portion of the video that they threaten to send to her family and the police if she doesn’t make them $500 a night. This video involves an obviously drugged out Kandy doing things that would get her arrested and put in prison if the police ever found out. They tell me that if they don’t get $500 from her by 6am every day, they’ll release the video.
As they finish fucking Kandy and dump her on the couch next to me, they also mention that they have her scheduled for a boob job in two weeks, so she needs to make an extra $5,000 before then, as a down payment on the cost, which she is expected to cover. If they don’t get the extra money by the Friday before the date of the surgery, then they’ll take her to “The Ranch” to make some more videos to sell to make up what she was short. At the mention of “The Ranch,” Kandy begins openly balling, and begging them not to make her go back there.
Then, they mention that, I can get out of my chastity cage (under their strict supervision) once every three months to get a free handjob from Kandy, but in order to make sure the key doesn’t get lost, I’ll have to pay them $100 every day, when I come to pick up Kandy after her night working the street.
Finally, as they leave, they throw the key to the handcuffs into the back yard, and put a small box on the table. “There’s her crack pipe and her heroin needle; she’s addicted to both, which will cost you extra,” laughs her new pimp as he closes the door. "I'm sorry this is happening," says Kandy, "but I love the way he fucks me so much, I can't say no."

That is a huge fantasy - maybe you could be pimped out some nights instead of her. :hump::hump:

my wife is curvy voluptuous with 44 DDD tits. She dresses in skirts, garters, stockings, and a shaved fat pussy. I love that pussy. I've recently got her to play in the car. I picked her up at work and made her change from jeans to a dress right there as I drove. Then remove the panties. I began by ordering her to finger her cunt, making it good and wet, then feed me her fingers. She did. Then I made her open the center console, showing her our glass didldod I brougt with me. I made her play- She came so many times, I couldn't keep track. We then went to a restaurant, hoping guys would be there and smell her! it was a loss. But we played more on the way home, and had the hottest sex. I began calling her my hot wife. I don't think she suspects a thing. My next move is to fuck her before we go out, not allowing her to clean up at all. then play again in the car... on the way to a biker bar outside our area. I hope this gets the guys attention. The ultimate will be fingering that pussy, and getting her to be quiet at a table... and see what that attracts. I hope others will finger fuck her too. It is a start of more things to come....slowly, but regularly. there's more to our conversations, but I will leave that for another post.

30+ years ago, I had just began dating a young lady I eventually married. We were both young; maybe 21-22 years old. She LOVED to be adventurous , and was willing to do most anything.
The company I worked for at that time had a manager retiring; he threw a party at his house, and several of us were invited. We decided to ride with a co-worker, and it just so happened he drove a pick-up with the single bench seat.
After a couple or so hours of consuming adult beverages, it was time to go. I got a wicked idea on the spur of the moment, and told my girlfriend to go to bathroom and take her panties off. She was wearing a knee-length skirt, and I was going to have a little teasing fun for us all on the way back.
Of course, riding 3 across the seat, she was in the middle. I began by stroking and rubbing her inner thigh closest to me, slowly but surely working her skirt up and pulling her legs further apart. Before long, I had her skirt so far up, it was ******** the front of her pussy. I was still stroking and rubbing, but now in her leg crease and around her pussy.
Our driver had been sneaking glances, and I whispered to her to get his hand and put it on her other thigh. It took a moment, but she did, and as he began rubbing her leg, she scooted forward a bit on the seat. We soon had her legs spread far apart, her pussy is now totally *******, and we're both rubbing all over her thighs and pussy.
Other than the obvious titillation and excitement, the thing I liked best was the was no talking. No instruction needed, just subdued music on the radio, soft moans and hisses, and the sound of her getting wet. It was HOT!
Alas, we arrived at our drop-off too soon, maybe 10 minutes later. We were wishing we had met up at one of our houses, but time and circumstance conspired against any further adventure that night.
At my age now, I mostly don't remember what I go into the next room for, but this is one memory I can fondly recall as if it happened yesterday. And even though it was fairly mild compared to how some of these scenarios work out, it was still very enjoyable and exciting. And it always seems to lead to really hot fucking/sucking afterward. Funny how that happens...:)

profnaughty said:

Every little bit of your essence is in that post - obviously, your head is not full of sawdust. :love::love::love::love::love:

Her getting ready....matching panty and bra set she never wears for me.

The hotel door closing. Her toungue exploring his mouth, like she did mine years ago.

His dick in her mouth. Her giving a BJ she wants to give. Not one she feels obligation to give.

Her moan of enthusiasm as his cum flows into her mouth and she swallows, something I've not heard in years.

Him licking and tasting her, a champion at pleasing her orally. Her soft moans becoming deeper and louder as he gives her an orgasm.

Her on top....her beautiful 36B tits on full display as she slides his bigger and thicker dick into her wettness.

Him behind her doggy style. Fucking her. The transition of her moans to squeals as he fucks her. Her finger cliching the bed as the sound of the room is filled with her delight and his body slapping her thick ass.

Finally his moan as he deploys a load inside her.

His cum dripping from her as she leaves the bed and slips her panties back on.

Her reflecting on the noon meeting as she sits in line to pick up kids at school.