• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What sordid, disgusting, filthy scenerios have you immagined your wife/GF in?

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date
Last year my wife and I stayed at a place in Myrtle Beach, SC. We headed off the beach and got on the elevator behind a couple of people and then we were push back and crowded in. I was beside her and she backed up to another man. She was in a two piece, 5 ft 32-22-32 b cup blonde. I notice the man had put his hands on her hips, she looked at me but said nothing. We stopped at almost every floor. I noticed his hand was off her hip so I looked and it was just under her left breast. Still she said nothing. Then he cupped her breast, I had developed a hard on. I think her right hand was behind her maybe feeling him. I was right beside her. More people got off but instead of moving up she stayed. His hand had slipped under her top feeling her tit. This was his floor, as he move around her he said thank you as if for moving for him, but I know. We screwed like crazy in the room, she never mentioned him. My fantasy..she tells me about what happened and notices I get hard. He sees us on the beach and they end leaving with me cleaning up and hauling our stuff. When I get to the room I have to wait in the hallway for an hour. She opens the door naked and he smiles and slips by me. She tells me to not say a word cause she knows it turns me on. She then makes me eat her pussy and his cum. They fuck everyday and she also fucks his friend. I eat the cum everytime and she even stays in his room a couple of nughts. The last day she says "Thank you, I can't wait for next year, I have his number"

Reactions: cynful
My girlfriend Melanie and me live close to the airport. One evening, we happen to be at the bar there and get to know a business man who has just about an hour before he has to catch his flight. Melanie and the business man get along very well. After a few drinks, he starts touching her boobs while we're all sitting at the bar. Melanie doesn't reject him - on the contrary, she seems to enjoy it. I can see other guests watching what he's doing with my girlfriend. After a while he whispers sth into her ear that I can't understand and he leaves the bar. Melanie's looking at me and after a while, she gets up and also leaves the place. I can see her walking to the toilets - she turns and looks at me and then she moves into the gents restroom!!

It seems as if houres have passed since she has left the table and I'm fantasizing about what's happening to her at the moment.
Eventually, when she comes back together with him, it's pretty clear: Her red cheeks, the spots on her dress and sth that looks like cum in her hair..
The business man says goodbye and expresses is hope to see us again..

Since this day, he always calls my girlfriend when he is in Zurich: No matter whether it's a quick one on the airport toilet or an entire night in one of the luxury hotels in Zurich, she's always available to him as if she was his mistress.

Reactions: cynful and peter19652
One of my fantasies is for a 30-45 year old English lad to come to my house and make a pass at my wife. He uses explicit language, saying how he loves her brown body and that she's only ever experienced her husband, but now she's going to see what an English fuck means. He goes on to enjoy her body, touching her all over, being the first man other than me to feel her skin. She rarely sucks me, never swallows. I wanna see a white guy make her so hot she just gobbles his uncut white cock and I watch her, knowing she only ever sucks me out of duty but seeing her hungry for his uncut white meat. He then cums in her mouth, and her first of cum isn't mine, but his. Then he proceeds to fuck her in every hole, taking her bareback, feeling the warmth of her pussy and she feeling his English cock stretching her pussy and loving it. They proceed to fuck and kiss on my bed and I hear her moan and know she is being filled with pleasure and satisfaction, whilst he also is incredibly turned on knowing he has access to forbidden Pakistani pussy. They both collapse in a heap on my bed, him still kissing her as their breathing returns to normal and fondling her breasts, Slowly his cock softens and slips out of her but still both of their genitalia is intimately touching.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

For my wife to be out with her girlfriends. They get dancing with some black guys. Not long after one takes my wife outside, in an alley by the club, bends her over the bins, pulls her skirt up to her waist, her knickers down her thighs and fucks her right there. After they go back in the club. I love that she is humiliated through degrading sex and that I am because her friends know.

Reactions: cynful, MyPureWife and hikawade
I'd love to randomly find dirty pics of her online. Naturally she would deny everything. I love trying to sexually tease/torture/coheres and otherwise fuck confessions out of her.

midnightfapper said:
I'd love to randomly find dirty pics of her online. Naturally she would deny everything. I love trying to sexually tease/torture/coheres and otherwise fuck confessions out of her.

Why can't we edit posts? I had more to add. Oh well.

Anyway, I love to get her all worked up that morning or the night before, then when it's time I'll do more than normal foreplay, lots of oral, fingering, etc but absolutely no orgasms. Then I'll tease her pussy as much as I can stand, and then once I'm fucking her get the dirty talk and spanking and name calling going strong and then ask questions. If she lies/denies, she gets her little bottom spanked and I call her a *****. When she finally ends up telling me what she's done she gets spanked for being such a dirty girl, and I'll tell her what a good little ***** she is.

The best time ever was when I got her to fess up to the cocks she sucked before we met, and the ones after. We started dating in high school, and though her pussy was still pure, her mouth certainly wasn't. Turns out she had gotten her taste for cock from an ex, and after they broke up she still gave him the occasional parking lot/behind the gym blowjob, along with a few of his friends. I was shocked to learn that she was still sucking off two guys for a while after we met (but she quit before we were officially dating). She slobbered on my cock for hours that night, and every day after that for two weeks!

In one of my fantasies my girlfriend is out of town for an academic conference. There she meets a guy who invites her to his hotel room under the pretext that he wants to discuss her research. She, being a bit naive, goes along with it but soon discovers that he has other things in mind. She finds the guy attractive so when he starts seducing her she doesn't put up a fight. Long story short, she ends up fucking this guy every night for the duration of the conference. One of these encounters takes place in her hotel room where, unbeknownst to her, the computer is still running an active Skype video session from one of our earlier conversations. This gives me a front row seat to her sexual escapades with this guy who, it turns out, is incredibly well endowed and fucks her like a pro.

this thread is hot

My wife travels occasionally for business. I have many fantasies about that. One is; She is Florida at a seminar and she calls. We always call each other everyday when we are apart. This time she says, "remember when you sometimes say you wouldn't be mad if I had sex with some one else?" I tell her yes and we kid each other but she gets seriuouse. "You'd be mad and probably want to be with another girl." I would ask "Honestly, did you meet some one you'd like to have sex with, you've only been there two days?" she would say, well yes, but she was not going to that. "I tell her she loves me and it would only be sex. She finally tells me about the guy last night at the pool that kissed her and she feels guilty. I assure her that I'm not mad. She finally admits kissing him back and he felt her tits. I tell her I really would like her to tell me about it after she does. I tell her I'm playing with my dick now. I assure her several times that I would be ok with it. She says, she might. I tell her to call tonight no matter what time they finish. She say she didn't say she would. I tell her to look up cuckold on the compter. I want to be one I tell her.

ckc said:
My wife travels occasionally for business. I have many fantasies about that. One is; She is Florida at a seminar and she calls. We always call each other everyday when we are apart. This time she says, "remember when you sometimes say you wouldn't be mad if I had sex with some one else?" I tell her yes and we kid each other but she gets seriuouse. "You'd be mad and probably want to be with another girl." I would ask "Honestly, did you meet some one you'd like to have sex with, you've only been there two days?" she would say, well yes, but she was not going to that. "I tell her she loves me and it would only be sex. She finally tells me about the guy last night at the pool that kissed her and she feels guilty. I assure her that I'm not mad. She finally admits kissing him back and he felt her tits. I tell her I really would like her to tell me about it after she does. I tell her I'm playing with my dick now. I assure her several times that I would be ok with it. She says, she might. I tell her to call tonight no matter what time they finish. She say she didn't say she would. I tell her to look up cuckold on the compter. I want to be one I tell her.

She calls at midnight, she is crying a little but I calm her down. She finally says she did it. She read about cuckold and she cuckolded me. She had sex with him. I conviced her to give me details. He was bigger than me. He lasts longer and he came three times. She says she had three orgasms and She didn't realize a guy could stay hard that long. She said, I don't want to make you mad but he asked and I sucked his cock. I know I don't do that for you but this was different. I guess he came four times if you include in my mouth. We are going out tomorrow night after the class. I Love you, goodnight. Gotta go, he's at the door. He's staying in my room tonight. I think he wants to do it again. OH, good news, he only lives thirty minutes from our house, Bye!

This is an old thread, but I just read it. You are the kind of woman I look for, and so seldom find. EXACTLY what I look for. Keep giving it up to those perverts.

My girlfriend and I occasionally go hiking in the Swiss Alps. I have my fantasies of what could happen in different situations:
- My girlfriend getting fucked by a dirty alpine herdsman in a dark barn
- We spend the night in one of those alpine huts and all hikers have to sleep very close to each other. In the middle of the night, I wake up hearing my girlfriend sighting. In the moonlight, I can see how her other neighbour is mounting her right next to me. I can tell from her moaning that he's just pushing his dick into her and starts humping her
- We spend the evening on the outdoor terrace of an alpine hut with all the other hikers (my gf is the only woman) drinking beer. At the time of the sunset, we're all getting boozed. The other men start flirting with my girlfriend and at some point they also start touching her body. She doesn't reject them and seems to enjoy their hands. One of the men whispers sth into her ears and goes into the hut. Now, my girlfriend rises and follows him. After a few minutes, we all hear my girfriend moaning loudly in the hut. After a while, the guy comes back with a red face saying out of breathe: "Wow, this girl his sooo horny!" At the same time, my girlfriend's turning up in the door - naked - and smiles at us. Then she goes back into the hut. Needless to say that another man is quick in following her and soon after, we hear her moaning again. This goes on for a few hours until every man has had his pleasure. This night, my girlfriend's serving as a slut for 12 sweaty hikers.

The best of it all is: One of those little stories is true and has actually happened. Which one do you think is true?

Best, Marc

paar27 said:
My girlfriend and I occasionally go hiking in the Swiss Alps. I have my fantasies of what could happen in different situations:
- My girlfriend getting fucked by a dirty alpine herdsman in a dark barn
- We spend the night in one of those alpine huts and all hikers have to sleep very close to each other. In the middle of the night, I wake up hearing my girlfriend sighting. In the moonlight, I can see how her other neighbour is mounting her right next to me. I can tell from her moaning that he's just pushing his dick into her and starts humping her
- We spend the evening on the outdoor terrace of an alpine hut with all the other hikers (my gf is the only woman) drinking beer. At the time of the sunset, we're all getting boozed. The other men start flirting with my girlfriend and at some point they also start touching her body. She doesn't reject them and seems to enjoy their hands. One of the men whispers sth into her ears and goes into the hut. Now, my girlfriend rises and follows him. After a few minutes, we all hear my girfriend moaning loudly in the hut. After a while, the guy comes back with a red face saying out of breathe: "Wow, this girl his sooo horny!" At the same time, my girlfriend's turning up in the door - naked - and smiles at us. Then she goes back into the hut. Needless to say that another man is quick in following her and soon after, we hear her moaning again. This goes on for a few hours until every man has had his pleasure. This night, my girlfriend's serving as a slut for 12 sweaty hikers.

The best of it all is: One of those little stories is true and has actually happened. Which one do you think is true?

Best, Marc

I'm thinking #2 is true, but I hope it's #3!

Very hot, would love to see how the story continues!

mrsmithy said:
One of my recent favourites is that my wife goes to a nightclub where they have party games at night. She's pulled up on stage against her will and ends up, through the game, having to show off her tits and thong.

Afterwards she becomes a magnet for guys coming on to her, feeling her up under her mini skirt and through her top. One guy comes on really strong and they end up kissing. He leads her to the toilet, into a dirty tiled cubicle with a wet floor. He pushes her to her knees and feeds her his cock. She sucks on it like a good slut.

Her feet in her sexy heels are poking under the cubicle door and another slut girl who has come in to be fucked notices and pushes the door open (the lock is broken), sees my wife sucking cock and pulls her skirt up so that all the men in the rest of the club toilet can see her thong and bare ass cheeks.

The first guy cums in my wife's mouth and over her chin and clothes and another enters, pulls my wife up to her feet, bends her over the toilet and fucks her from behind with the door wide open so that everyone can watch.

Atlopencpl said:
My two favorites are along the same line. One is to be taken to an all black bar wearing a sheer top and miniskirt with no bra or panties. Over the course of the night she is used regularly by most of the men there giving blow jobs on the dance floor or being bent over the pool table and gang banged.

The other variation of this has her serving as a hostess for football game watching at a black guy's house. He has a bunch of friends over and she is dressed in a french maid outfit serving drinks and food. Of course her body is availale to any guest at any time. Guys watch the game while banging her doggy style or get blow jobs while they drink and watch the game.

I love the french maid outfit fantasy, perhaps adding the twist she didn't volunteer for serving, but was ****** to in order to impress her boss or something like that...

My ideal fantasy which was her reality.
My wife and I had a trial separation but we both agreed to stay faithful to each other until she sorted herself out,
My wife started going to night clubs with her single girlfriends and one night after too much to drink she got picked up by a handsome guy called John, he was obsessed with her big silicone tits, she let him take her home to his place where they fucked each other silly. The next day she felt so guilty but so excited by her cheating.
she used to go away for weekends with him, lying to me made it so more exciting, it escalated in even starting to take risks as in taking photos of him in bed and her in our motel rooms.
He told me one hot thing about John was his large uncut cock, it was a good 8 inches long and really thick, he used to get her to shave his balls and ass so she would not have any problem with hair when she went down on him and sucked his big cock, he had this thing about her rimming his ass as he jerked off over her very big tits. Very erotic

Eventually she and John drifted apart, she used to catch up with him every second week. It was odd because she was still seeing me and we would often verbally fantasize about her fucking another guy, little did I know that my dirty wife was actually doing it, just not as often.
What I did figure out that I wanted her to fuck another man to achieve her and my fantasy.

It happened mid-week, at about 9.30pm, all she could do was think about how she was going to fuck Johns big cock, so she put on a pair of loose pants and a jumper, got in her car (no underwear) and I drove the 15 minutes to his house, he was a single dad, so the 2 young kids were in bed by 8 and he was in bed by 9.00 as he had a gardening business, (early starter)
He had given her a house key earlier in the relationship, so when she got there she let herself in. Quietly so not to make any noise, she sneaked into his bedroom and stripped off her tracksuit pants and jumper, now naked my slutty wife crawled into his bed, still not a word has been spoken, and she started to suck on his large cock, which she could just fit it into her mouth. He was either asleep or making out he was asleep. She sucked on his cock until he was rock hard and then squatted over that big cock and slid that big fat cock right up into her wet cunt, she had left her house knowing that she would be fucking him in such a nasty dirty way so his cock would slide straight in, filling her completely.
She rode up and down on that monster cock and talked dirty to him, she said she found during our relationship he could not cum unless she talked to him in a filthy slutty way, which also aroused me as well. She would tell him to fill her filthy married pussy up with his cum, just to use her (she was using him) blow in her like a slut, just use her…
After what felt like an eternity (it was probably 10 minutes) he finally blew his load of cum inside her, still saying nothing just groaning. Once his cock was drained of cum she gripped his cock with her cunt muscles until he was limp, His now soft cum covered cock slipped out of her pussy, she then got out of his bed got dressed into her track pants and jumper and left quietly. The short drive home was hot with her cunt throbbing and wet, feeling very slutty and *******.

Once home she stripped off and got into her bed and thought about what she had just done, she was so horny she got out her 10” vibrator from the middle bedside drawer and began to rub the head of it against her wet swollen and very sensitive clit. She just laid back and kicked off the sheets and spread her long legs apart ******** the cum filled cunt, as she rubbed the vib against it she felt some of his cum leaking out. Her big swollen tits were aching and the nipples were like erasers.

She put the head of the vib against her swollen pussy lips as groaned and arched her hips towards it the pink vib slipped inside her effortlessly. All she wanted now was to cum, proceeding to fuck herself with the 10” vibrator, fucking all of his cum back into her, after about a minute of the pink cock fucking her she started to have the most intense orgasm talking to herself as she came, uttering “fuck it”, “fuck it hard”, “hurt me, hurt my cunt with your cocks”, “fuck me like a slut that I am,,,,,”
Once she had finished cumming she rolled over and slept the sleep of the dead, satisfied and sated.

When she woke the next morning she began to run her hands over her body, brushing against her tits and nipples, she was still horny from what she had done the night before, then she leaned across and picked up the phone, selecting the speaker mode as she need and wanted her hands to be free, My dirty slut wife called me and proceeded to tell me to get undressed as she had something for me…..and to start stroking my cock as she had a story to tell me. She then filled me in on what happened the night before, I fucking loved it, and I could hear her groaning with desire as she gave me each nasty detail. It didn’t take long for me to cum and I begged her to do it again but this time I wanted to be waiting outside his house in the car ready to take her home and fuck his cum back into her.

Reactions: Capt. Ron and BorrowMyWife
My sexy white gf routinely fucked black guys before we started dating, and that was honestly one thing that always attracted me to her. We were co-workers and close friends before we started dating, and she would tell me stories about black guys she would pick up and take home to fuck. It fucking turned me on to now end. Well, now that we have been seriously dating for a few years now and she is fucking me exclusively, I want to find a way for her to participate in that old slutty behavior she did before we were dating. My hottest fantasy is for her to pick up younger black guys (one or more) when we are out and about in a club or even something as simple as a grocery store. I want her to get in the back seat with a black guy while I am driving home, and I want her to suck his cock while I am driving. Additionally, I would love to see her be a fuck slut on a routine basis for a local black fraternity at the university. I want her to call me after work and say, "Hey, babe. I'm going to be late tonight. I feel like some BBC, so I am going to stop by the frat and get some black dick." Then I want her to come home a few hours later, having been filled full of cum.

My fantasy is very simple

Take my wife to a public event, concert, parade or similar.

Find a group of males that eventually fuck her bare, in the middle of the crowd; but without anybody noticing it, except of course them my wife and I.

They will be taking turns fucking her and she would stand making no noises. At the end we walk away and she begins to show cum dripping on her legs as we walk away and then everybody notices and realizes what happened.

She would leave a trace of cum on our way to our car

Reactions: cynful, BorrowMyWife and phucker
I would like to find 5 black guys with huge cocks and bring them home for me to watch her give each one a blowjob. I would like to take videos and watch. Of course they would each have to give her 40 or 50 bucks. She has to be rewarded. I'll chip in some myself.

Yes this is one of my old time fantasy.. see her taking a big white cock

Reactions: toolman2c